Nerd

A weird chapter😬 I felt this was short dunno why

Lemon?

2240 words

Katsukis pov

I was brushing my teeth, I walked back into the bedroom and he was sitting up looking at me.
"You gonna take your shirt off? It's really really hot" don't he get that I don't want him to see the amount of times I've fucked up.
"No, I'll just have to burn to death" I rolled my eyes and I lifted the duvet to get in. I went to get my book but i dropped it as soon as he got on top of me.
"Take it off now, I won't judge you Katsuki, look I have scars too" he pointed to the faint scars that were on his arms. I stroked my fingers over them then I huffed. I don't want him to see them but fuck it. I began to take my jumper off and I threw it over the room. He lent down and hugged me tight. He is fucking heavy
"Your squishing me you ass"
"Sorry" he laughed and got off my stomach. Why is he happy? He's always so fucking happy

I picked up my book and I secretly opened my draw trying to grab my glasses with out him seeing. His arm was around me and he was watching some YouTube videos on his phone. I tried so hard not to make him look at me. I opened the case quietly and I slid my reading glasses on. I switched the little lamp on and I began to read my book.

I felt him move a bit but his eyes were stuck to his screen. I snuggled back into his arm and I felt him kiss my head. Shit. I continued to read but being cautious to not show him.
"Babbyyyyy I'm boredddddd"
"You are such a child" I rolled my eyes and I felt him sit up I was about to grab my glasses and throw them but he already looked at me.
"You wear glasses? Hahahahaha" he broke out in laughter, i grabbed them and put them back in their box. "FUCK OFF"
"Haha you bully the nerds hah, your the nerd now! Haha you look cute with them on, Comon put them back on my little nerd" he laid on his tummy and rested his head on his hands, looking like a middle schooler.
"No, you just laughed you dick head and I'm not a nerd" I switched off the light and threw my book across the room, it hitting the wall.

"Well that's not very manly" he said looking at the book on the floor.
"Tch"
"But I'll tell you what is" he looked at me giving me a smirk. He started to kiss my fucking nipples
"What? Nipples? You are such a Fucking weirdo"
"No your man titties" he began to suck on them
"THEYRE NOT TITS! They're just how my muscles were built up!"
What is it with people? Why the fuck people call em tits? They are my muscles.
"Yes they are, I love them"
"You fuckin- Ahmmmmmm" he stated to bite me and with his teeth.
"You like that?" The smug shit looked up at me
"N-no uuoooommmmmmm" he bit me again
"Yea? You sure"
"Yep" I tried to sound mad but I can't.

"Well I need to go get in the shower, I need to get the hair gel out" I felt a bit hurt that he didn't invite me with him.
"Comon? Didn't think I was going without you" he pulled me up and the only thing I had to take off was my boxers.
"Your mum saw my boner...." he laughed nervously
"Don't remind me" I scoffed.
"Hahahahaha ok my little nerd"
"IM NOT A NERD YOU TWAT" I shouted at him
"Oh come on, I think nerds a cute nickname"
I think I nearly gaged, GAGED. I stuck my finger in my mouth pretending to be sick. Remembering all the people I've called nerds
"Hah stop it! Your such a brat sometimes" he punched my arm as he let the water warm up.
"Shut it"
"Shut what? My mouth? Hm I think you need to shut it for me" he lent on the cabinet trying to be smooth. He slipped and fell on his ass.
"Hah pft you idiot" I held my hand out for him and he took it. I threw him towards me so we were close. I grabbed his ass and smirked. It was my turn
"Katsuki~ bad kat" he laughed as he put his hands on my nipples.
"The thing is Katsuki, I don't really have a proper good ass like yours, sooooo" he picked me up and shifted me so I was around his waist. He grabbed my ass and he gave me his smile.