Kitty

1767 words

I hope your enjoying the chapters 😌❤️

Katsukis pov

I raised my hand and snarled
"I AM NOT A FUCKING NERD" I gritted my teeth and I looked back over. He gave me a toothy smile before pinning me down
"Sure your not" he smirks and I want to punch him. Not hard but to shut him up. He sat on my stomach and I moved his thighs so he wasn't squishing me.
"I don't have an ass but my thighs are thic and thic thighs save lives"
"What are you on about?" I laughed at him and he leaned down to kiss my head. I growled at his touch
"My baby kitty angry Hm?"
I'm not a fucking cat
"Oh fuck off Ejirou, I'm not your cat"
"You remind me of a baby lion"
I arched an eyebrow and he got off my stomach.
"Really feisty, angry and closed off but once you earn their trust they let you do this" he reached for my chin and pulled me up. He leaned in and it was a nice short kiss. He pushed my chin away and whispered into my ear "Your my kitty" he laughed and reached his hand into my hair
"I'm not a fucking cat"
"But you purr, growl, hiss and claw at people" he started to scratch my head and oh fuck. I loved this. I leaned into his touch as he massaged my head. I closed my eyes enjoying it.
"Good boy" I felt him scratch underneath my chin, I felt dreamy, I was letting him do it. If he wasn't doing the best thing in the world right now I would kill him. I let my body go, I relaxed. He moved so my head was now in his lap. His fingers moved so nicely around my scalp.

"Grrpuuur" I purred out just to make him freak
"AWWWWWWWWWWW WHos a good boy" he cooed
"Don't push it" I growl out. His hand started to massage my head again. My muscles relaxed and I felt safe. All this happened because of him. I'm lucky to have this adorable shitty red head
"Baby"
I was enjoying the feeling so much
"Katsuki"
I stretched my body out
"My little nerd"
I moved my neck around so he could get all around my head
"Little lion"
This feeling is too good
"Kat"
I leaned my head further back and I felt his hands brush against my forehead
"Boom boom boy"
He pushed my hair back
"Katsubaby, kitty cat, my baby grenade, spiky Pomeranian" he tapped my nose
"Huh what?" I sat up like I've woke up from a three day dream.
"We need to get to bed"
"We can stay out here" I huffed and leaned my head back into his hand hoping he'll continue.
"Please?"
"Fine, don't see what's wrong with out here though. Pft" I grabbed the torch and I kissed Archers head. "Bye" I ruffled his main and I started to jump down of the platforms. Ejirou was struggling. I let him take my hand and he hopped down.

We got to the forest floor and I shouted
"NIGHT" then I walked out of his cage locking his doors. I looked back at Ei and he was staring at the ground. I stoped, I really hated that, he is not going to be sad, I can't handle that. I punched his arm and he looked up.
"Your it" I started to run and I could hear his sweet laughs chasing after me. I saw a root of a tree that had came out the ground ahead and I jumped over it. I kept running until I heard a 'Ah humph' I looked back and stoped running. He fell over and was covered in mud.
"HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS" I laughed as I walked over to him. I held my hand out and he took it, I was still laughing, that shit is hilarious. He gave me a smile then pulled my hand and I fell on top of him. He laughed and his red hair was covering his forehead.
"Augh you idio- fmphmmmm" he stuck his tongue in my mouth and shoved his hand into my hair again
"F-fuck" he started to pull my hair and I went limp, I don't know why but the pleasure and pain when he pulled my hair was impeccable, my tongue slid with his each time we pulled in and out. I don't think he cares that we're in fucking mud. Mud never hurt no one.

He shoved his hand past my elastic waist band and he grabbed my ass. I leaned more into him and naturally as a human in this state and being submissive I leaned my crotch into him and I reached my hand into his hair.
"Oo someone's grabby" he laughed as I gripped onto his hair
"Shut up!" I shoved his lips back on mine. I didn't even notice the door open from behind us.
"Katsuki? Oh my- s-sorry" pink cheeks! Fuck
"OMG ARE THEY HAVING SEX AGAIN!" pink sheep ain't gonna be breathing soon
"NO HE CANT FUCKING FIT THAT IN AGAIN" denki you are so dead.
"Guess What Deku, Ejirou also used like a few dildos and like a vibrator"
"I-Uh that's not my information to know!"
"DEKUUUUUUUUUU" I shoved myself from the ground and I realised they've locked the glass door. I started to bang on the door
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR AND I WONT MAKE YOUR DEATH PAINFUL" I banged harder on the glass.
"S-sorry Kachan but you woke us all up"
"What? How?"
"Umm well our rooms our literally next to the garden so we could hear your moans little kitten" Mina laughed
"OPEN THIS DOOORRR"
"No can do, sorry" Jirou swayed the keys in front of me.

Why has everyone interrupted us all night, first Deku second my mum third all those fuckers then these same fuckers again. Four times, four fucking times that I've got fucking intermit with Ejirou and people have got in the way. I can't handle embarrassment, I'm terrible at it, i would end up hurting someone and I don't know what to do right now. The only thing I can do is what I always do. If I can't handle it I resort to anger.

My fuse wasn't going off, this anger was just a defence mechanism. I wanted to be alone with him. Wait he'll get impressed if I do this.

Ejirous pov

I got up and stood next to katsuki. I fist bumped Sero through the glass then he started to talk to katsuki
"You are a horny kid aren't you. I swear when your both alone you never take your hands off each other's bodies"
It's called being addicted to his body, addicted to his affection.
"Heh your not wrong but it's not always being sexual it's just being addicted to him" I smiled and they all started to 'awwwww'. I smiled and went to go grab his hand but he had other plans.

He took his hand back and punched the glass. Fuck. The glass shattered in front of us. I looked at the shards of glass and Katsuki stepped through it and pushed denki back then Katsuki walked away into the castle, I saw his fist was bleeding. No body said nothing, just staring at the glass on the floor. We were too shocked, he's strong, really strong. That impressed all of us
"Th-that's bullet proof glass right?" Ochacko asked, Sero answered
"Y-yes uh all glass in the castle is...."
"I Uh Ah" Ochacko stutters
"WHOS THERE?" The guards came in and they saw me outside and everyone else in the warmth.
"Go get the cleaners" the guards sighed and walked back out.

I hopped over the glass that was now in the carpet and I went after Katsuki.
"I Uh bye guys" I waved a bye to them and I figured where he would be, I tried the bathroom and he wasn't in there. I heard Sparkys little roar. I looked round and I knew where he was, where they keep the lion beds. I ran over to the room and I walked into the doorway. He was sitting against the wall with the lionesses surrounding him as he bit the shards of glass out of fist and spit them out.

I walked over and the females put the heads up and started to growl. I was petrified, Katsuki looked away "shhhh sh sh" the lions went quiet and went back to sleep. I slowly made my way over the lions laying on the floor, I cautiously sat down in the tiny space that had no lions in it. Well I tried to blow away a tail. I got whipped by the tail. I rubbed my face felling it sting a bit, I guess she doesn't like me.

I looked at katsuki and he had his knees up with his feet flat on the ground. His head was back leaning on the wall.
"You alright? You shattered the glass"
"Yea I'm fine, just a few cuts and yea I know" he laughed at the end, he was not in the mood for socialising right now. I know he doesn't want to be talking but he's trying with me. I deeply adore him for the effort he's putting in.
"You sure?" I took his hand and he held his breath in and grunted back out. I felt the lions around me were ready to kill me, them thinking I was purposely hurting him

I took his hand and I started to pull out the tiny shards of glass
"You got the big bits of glass out but you've still got tiny bits digging into your skin.... why'd you do it?"
"Tch they wouldn't open the fucking door" he looked away with his hand covering his mouth, he looked angry; my poor baby.
"Is that it?"
"I thought that you would be impressed" he glanced over at me, mumbling a bit. I was focusing on getting the glass out of my kitty's hand. I smiled I felt warm inside, he really would hurt himself just to impress me i felt happy but I don't want him to do that. I think I got most the glass out. I kissed his hand and I stroked his red cheeks.
He glanced at my hand "tch"
I smiled feeling naturally happy with him

Sorry if this was short and I know it was only kiri and Bakus pov sorry

Hope you are all good tho