Playing a game

Vote?
A bit of spicy content
2006 words

Shigarakis pov

I walked through the streets with my hood up and the only lights were the broken flickering street lights or the stripper bars or the pubs. I walked along the pavement kicking stones along. I head running footsteps from behind me, before I could turn around I was attacked by a hug. I looked up and felt jealousy that I wasn't his.
"Get off me!" I pushed Dabi away and began to speed walk once more.
"Baby. He's my ex! Please let me ask you again" I didn't turn around I kept walking.
"Shigaraki! Please" I heard his begging voice and I knew he meant it. I swung myself around and I saw him on one knee with a gold ring with blue diamonds embroidered into it.

"Shigaraki Tomura will the princess of my life, marry me. The Dabi Todoroki" he smirked and tried to make me laugh. I did then put my hand out, he slid on the ring then picked me up hugging me tight.
"Can you come back tonight?"
"Yea my dads having his girlfriends over tonight" I said sadly as Dabi put me down.
"Comon we need to go home, it's getting late" he pulled my hand along and because of his long ass legs taking huge steps, I trembled a few times. God I am so unfit.

We reached the gas station once more and I soon felt hesitant again, he lifted me up and put me on the motorbike. I held onto his waist and we drove back to the castle.

Dabis pov

We got into the castle and I pulled him towards my dads office. I saw Shoto looking at me with dirty looks, he went off calling someone. He looks pissed. I barged into my dads office and my dad was drinking his tea and was leaning on his desk. I accidentally threw Shiggy in front of me, him falling to his knees. My old man looked down at him then raised an eyebrow at me.
"Who's this? A thief? Better not be another prostitute Toya that you can't pay for!" Oh my fucking god, is every one trying to cockblock me today?
"No dad this is the person I want to marry!"
Shiggy got up dusting himself off then when he looked back at my dad, he stepped back. My baby was tiny, tinnnyy next to my old man.
"Hm ok, if he treats you alright. You sure he's the one Toya?"
Shiggy looks back at me with 'I'm going to kill you later' eyes. I smile and brush him off.
"Yes father, I love him and he loves me, I hope"
"Well that's a miracle, you found someone who can stand you for a couple of seconds" he rolled his eyes then went back to go sit in his chair.

My dad reaches his hand out and shiggy took it
"Hello, you know who I am and who are you"
"Shigaraki Tomura sir" they shook hands then Shiggy came back to me. My dad looked at us and nodded
"You look good together...but that's quite a height difference" he laughed, I knew he was playing with me.
"Thanks you fossil" I laughed and grabbed my baby's hand and pulled him out his office "thanks dad" I yelled before heading for the lift in the castle
"Your names Toya? You never ever told me that! I'm your fucking fiancé!" He stood in front of me trying to stop me.
"Well we need to learn a lot about each other" I said picking him up and shifting him so he had his legs wrapped around my waist. "Comon baby, I want to show you somthing"

Dekus pov

I woke up in the middle of the night and my throat felt saw and dry. I looked to my side and Ochacko looked so cute. She was in my shirt with little shorts on. She was spread out on the bed and her hair was all messed up. I kissed her head before getting out of bed to go get some water.

I was walking all over the place, I felt so tired. I accidentally went though the dinning room. I crossed the hall and went into to the living room. I saw Kachan and Ejirou-Kun......I stoped frozen as Katsuki was stretching out on the sofa with his shirt off and so was his bottoms. Ejirou was on top of him and biting his neck while Kachan was moaning with his eyes shut stretching his neck. Wow. I still have to process that Kachans a bottom. Hm. I wonder how it feels.