Garden cafe

Hi guys. It's a long chapter 🙂🖤🤍

Hope you like it 🥺 sorry about any mistakes

5120 words

Tamakis pov

The lady came back and she grabbed me and we started to run, her pulling my arm along. She let go of my arm and we kept running. I kept to close speed with the lady. She saved me, thank you.
"What's your name kid?"
No, no no. I can't tell her, I'm part of a highly wanted hitman group
"I Uh Shamau" I say, it was my secret identity that Mirio gave me.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Nemuri, call me midnight baby" she winked at me and I blushed hard. We kept running for a while until we got to a clear part of the massive forest that connects the kingdom between the lioness and dragons.

"I'm going to bring you back to mine. You seem pretty beat up. What happens to you?" She said as she put on while silk gloves. She put her hood up and smiled at me. I stayed quiet, I didn't respond
"Hey! What happened" she went to touch my arm and I flinched. She stepped back looking confused "um. Ok. Let's hurry ok" she was questioning my behaviour. I didn't think that she would hurt me it's just the thought of people's touch made me wince. It was because of Mirio.

Torus pov

I was getting ready to meet Monoma and Mirio. They were going to help me with something I had planned, I invited Shinsou but he was going to go see Izuku for some reason. He got away with the rape case which is rightfully so. Boys can't get raped. People are so infuriating.

I thankfully got out the mansion without no one noticing. But nobody ever seems to notice. I've always been in the shadows. No one knows who I am. They just pay attention to Katsuki or Tenya. It's so annoying! I was complaining to my self as I was walking through the forest that connected the lioness kingdom and dragons kingdom. I Was ranting out loud but as I came to the old oak tree I heard the talking of a women. I hid behind the old oak and I looked around to see auntie midnight with a kid with blackish navy hair. They were walking fast towards the castle. Who's that boy?

I waited till I could no longer hear their voices and I continued on my journey towards where a guy called TetsuTetsu told me to meet them. I was sick of being in the shadows. My sister was always better then me! Momo was so great, I love her but I was always alone and she was in the spotlight. When we was growing up, she was smart and beautiful. It was annoying.it was like she was the only dutchess.

I got to the place and I saw a wooden cart. I walked up to it and then I saw all of them knocked out. I started to panic. Are they dead? What happened to them? I started to try and shake them awake.
"Mirio! Get up!" I saw his muscles move and he opened his eyes. Thank god they're alive.

Kendo's pov

I got shaken awake and I noticed immediately that Tamaki was gone. Do I say something? That lady was powerful. Wait- has she stole the plans? I scrambled up and I grabbed my bag, pulling out my papers. I opened my notebook and it was fine. Everything was there. Thete was an order for prince Shoto, he needed pentobarbital for a killing that we need to prepare.

I need to plan a killing for a Tomura Shigaraki as the target. Why does the prince need him dead? I try to push aside my feelings when I'm in this job. I was light reading over all my notes to make sure everything was still here. I felt Tetsu behind me. "You alright beautiful?"
"Uh yea I'm fine" I smile and I turned around and kissed him then went back to planning. I get my pay check this week, so that's good....

I looked over to Mirio and Nejire and they were talking to that girl who wants revenge of some sort. She's like a dutchess or something. I haven't seen her many times before. Testu put his chin on my head as he put his arms around my neck
"Hey Tetsu do you have that benzodiazepine? We have an order for it. It's from the Lioness kingdom" I asked, was it mina? She needed a machine to be built for our plan to work. She was putting it into some girls arm. I've programmed it so the girl will forget that Mina did anything after a few hours of it being in to the flesh