I love you too

Shigadabi smut at the end. Kinda

I think this is really fluffy chapter ❤️🥰
Also it's 4:05 am and I'm now going to edit but if there's still mistakes sorry😬I haven't got no sleep lol

4308 words

Ejirous pov

I laughed as Katsuki scared them all out the door. He stomped over in his gremlin stride.
"Fucking losers"
"Katsuki!"
"Oh look I'm fucking gay as shit but I'm a pussy and I'm a dumb blond eh wah wah fucking wah" he impersonated Denki and it was hilarious.
"Fuckkkkk this.... Comon come with me"
"Where?"
"We going to the court yard" I looked at him confused and slipped my slippers on. Katsuki was putting some socks on and then pulled me downstairs. It's like 3 in the morning but I'll go with it.

He takes me to his closet that is downstairs and it's just shoes.... shoes every where. He picked up some nike shoes and slipped them on.
"Pick some then" he pushed me into the closet and I looked around. They're all size 4. Ahhhh
"Katsuki has size 4 and half feet" I laughed and bent over holding a pair of his shoes.
"HAH HAHHHH"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"S-sorry- pftttttt hahah" I couldn't help it. I don't know why it's funny but it is. I tried to find a size 7 there were some that seemed to be Seros in there. I picked them up and slid them on.
"Your so annoying" he pushed me away and walked to the yard. He opened a shed full of swords, he grabbed one and hurried me to get outside. It's warm in here though. I huffed and I waddle over and grab a sword. They were sharp and pointy heh. I turned around and I saw that he was already off on one.

He was moving so fast and so swiftly. He glided across the sand and doing all these tricks with the sword. Thanks for being a prince I learned how to fight too. I walked forward and placed my sword in my right hand. Putting one hand behind me I said "on guard" he smirked and came towards me. He went for my ankle, I went to block it but I left my stomach open so he lightly touched me with the tip of the sword. I laughed and went as hard as I could. I moved my right foot to the second swift then leaned back and went for his stomach. He spun then ducked, he was now behind me. I twisted my body but he stepped back.
"Why Prince Bakugou, you do have good reflexes" I bowed.
"Tch you idiot" he smirked then threw his sword back into the shed.
"Comon dumb brain" he grabbed my hand and started to pull me to another place. I stoped him and grabbed his waist violently and grabbed his cheek
"Baby you need to stop calling me that" I placed a kiss on his lips then I took back his hands. He stood there frozen then he shook his head.
"I Ah Comon" he dragged me along and we finally ended up at cages?
"Katsuki? What is this place? This is scary"
"Man up, it's the lion cages" he grabbed a torch and we walked down a long small path, I swear I can see thousands of eyes and they were all staring at me. We stoped walking and he stated to unlock a cage. I began to panic
"This is Archers cage I haven't seen him since your fucking bastard of a dad shot him"
I felt ashamed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside a tiny cage box. He locked the door that we came in from the started to unlock the other door.

"K-katsuki.... what if he eats us"
"Pft him? He won't fucking hurt me. I know he won't, I trust this stupid cat with my life"
He tugged me inside of this massive enclosure and I felt like I was being watched. That's when Katsuki began to bang on the cage.
"K-katsuki I wanna go"
"Stop being a baby"
"Please I don't like it"
"I said stop! Trust me, he won't hurt you"
That's all I got before a huge beast came flying at Katsuki
"KATSUKI!"
I was about to scratch what ever was on top of him but I saw that he was laughing while a lion licked his face, a slobbery wet tongue all over his face. Well that's the last kiss I'm ever going to give him. The lion was rolling around and they rolled together
"Ah oooooh fuck" Kat said as he got squished by the lions weight.!I giggled a bit when the male cat started to jump around like a dog. Katsuki wipes his face while shoving the lions head off him. He got up and stood next to me bouncing his shoulders.
"See he wouldn't kill a fly, yes. no you wouldn't, hah no nooooo you wouldn't who's a good lion the only person we kill is Deku yessss Deku bad very bad we don't like him do we no noooo" katsuki started to baby talk him and it was so cute. "Don't fucking say nothing" he looked at me sliding his hand over his throat.