Motor cycle

1651 words

Katsuki pov

"Get off" he looked down then back up,
"Ok sorry" he pushed up and rolled off. I sat back up noticing that he slightly pushed down my waistband.
"Fucking creep what was that for?"
"Hey!" He looked back pouting rubbing his head from when I pushed the fucker.
"What was what for?" He asked getting of the bed
"For fucking running your dirty hands all over me" I said frustration covering my face, I looked at him basically saying 'idiot what do you think'
"Uh I don't know, you've got a really good body, sorry If I violated your personal space" he turned around waving his hands in front of him "like I totally respect you and your personal bubble" he began to rub the back of his tanned neck "but I think we need to know more about each other, ya know and get a bit more emotional and sensual" he looked at me nodding, brows furrowed.

I squinted my eyes shaking my head thinking
"Your not gonna know anything about me or ever will, Remember we were both forced into this, I don't like you, after this marriage, we're moving to another land and I'll forget you exist, you'll just be another extra in my castle"
It was going to be the truth, I was supposed to be training to become the no.1 knight, supposed to be in school, supposed to be living a normal fucking life; not caught in this guys mess.

"I didn't forget" he turned back to where he was folding his cloths into a bag "won't it just be better if we get along if we're 'forced' to be with each other" there wasn't any excuse to not talk to him.
"I don't want to get along fuckface I don't need you, I'm better without you and I'll always be better then you don't let that ever leave your head"
That's it Katsuki
Your getting it into your head
"What have I done to you?" The red head didn't move from where he was
"Huh?" What did he say
"Well you seem to hate everyone but I thought on the night you showed me your soft, innocent side I guess I thought you didn't hate me" I don't hate him
Yes you do, he ruined your chances
"I hate your fucking insides and Everything about you, why? You ruined my chances of Everything I had going for me, a normal childhood for one" show him another side, see how he likes that
"Well Katsuki if you think about it your a prince, there's no way you can't run from your responsibilities and you will never get a normal life, guess what because your next in line to be a king" he started to use a different tone
"Don't fuc-"
"Think about your privileges and think about the people on the streets in the freezing cold, starving without water in there system!"
He's threatening you
Do something
Come on blondie
"Well it ain't my fault that they got on drugs, started drinking and started to gamble is it"
It's the fucking truth, homeless people ain't shit
Well done
"If you think like that for the rest of your life your going to always see things in a negative way and nothing will be good enough, I can help you trust me. Can I ask one question?" He looked so disgusted yet disappointed, hah don't look at me.
"What you worthless shit"
He laughs and shakes his head
"You reminded me of my dad right then" his eyes got glossy
You made the weak fuck cry, haha pathetic, hilarious
I kept my face emotionless and turned my head so it was kinda on my shoulder looking behind me.
"You want to be the best knight in the world right? Well the job of the best knight is to protect all and respect the people you fight for. So if you want respect from others you need to treat them with respect even if you don't agree with them"
Don't listen he's playing with your h-he-head
Play
Pla
Playing
Don
Don't
Do
Playin
Pl
L-l
Listen
L-li-listen
He-h-he
Do
Don't
My head glitches with the voices
Pla
P-pl-p
He-
Do
Don
Don't li
Lil
Listen
He- ead
Shutting my eyes, trying to block out any sound and make the replaying of the unnerving voice stop.

Denkis pov (the night when there was a party)

Jirou left me downstairs while she went upstairs to find Boom boom boy and the red hedgehog. I was dancing with my eyes close, I moved wreck-lsy around the large floor space bobbing my head holding the packet of crisps I stole of this guy and also a cocktail I got by persuading an old chick.

I spun around without a care about anything at the moment and bumped into someone, when I opened my eyes I was expecting another old man with a green suit with a pocket watch in the pocket but it was a tall guy with flowy purple hair, I mean it could be just the lights playing tricks on my eyes but I'm pretty sure it's purple. Oh shit, realisation hit me like a bus in a field. This is the guy I was staring at the dinner table.

He lifted me back up and I just laughed and leaned my chest on his looking up. I looked at him with amazement. "You okay there blondie?" His voice is so calming and husky
"Yup!" I leant on him more so he was holding me.
"What ya staring at blondie" his voice was so nice to listen to, he leant In smiling.
"Yo-your pretty, I mean not like pretty like really pretty" my eyes were open wide glistening at him, my teeth showing when I smiled.
"So is blondie" I leant more forward, pushing myself on him. He held my back and put his other hand on the back of my head. "Does the hot blondie have a name?" Ha he thinks I'm hot, I mean I am but don't state the obvious.

"Denki~~" he looked round then smirked at me, standing me up straight and realised I didn' have my drink in my cup anymore I squatted looking through his legs and there was a red patch. "Shit" I bounced back up and he smirked "come with me blondie" he grabbed my hand, his hand was soft and olily definitely uses hand cream was the last thought I had before he shoved me into a room and puts his head out the door as he pushed me to the bed. He smiled shutting the door, locking it. He walked towards me with a little strut and starts to undo his tie
Fuck I'm screwed
Well I'm gonna get screwed

Endeavours pov

I was on a business trip but they didn't need me so that means I could go back to my land. I forgot I had the children this weekend, shit. I got into the carriage with my security sitting on the other side doing her paperwork. Fuck, if Toya has broken one thing I'm going to kill him, if Shouto has brought anything on my cards I'm going to kill him, if Natsuo has borrowed one of my cars again I'm gonna kill him, if Fuyami has left shoto and Toya alone together I'm gonna kill her.

Dabi's pov

I was going to the same bar with the blue haired looser who bartends, mostly I had to flee the scene of which I broke a vase and the original painting of the 'girl with the pearl earring' or whatever it's called. And plus Shoutos got his little play toy over at the palace and I couldn't stay around that, he looks to soft he needs a scar or some shit, it's too happy and 'perfect'.

Before I left I grabbed my keys and my leather jacket and ran out hoping on my motor bike, squishing my helmet on trying not to catch any piercings. I got started the engines and stummerd the peddle and I was off, scaring all the burning birds. The dust flew back from the wheels, I got to the gate and they slowly opened too slow I sped threw the small gap that was opened and rushed towards the bar.

I was on the road, flipping of the cars that tried to race me. I overtook all of them and then I heard another motors engine come next to me, it was Togas HONDA SP2 with its gold embraiding that kept the speed with me I looked back and she waved then sped up to my black and silver YAMAHA XJR1300.

I parked my bike and took off my helmet "why the fuck you here" I was pissed at the little psychotic blond girl. She stuck her finger in the air and closed her eyes
"As your body guard I have to follow you everywhere" she turned to me smiling big with big eyes then started to jiggle a bit out of her hyper stage.
I sighed and then took the keys out and placed it on lock then started to walk round to the door
"Hey, Toya why are we here" she bounced next to me holding her index to her chin, she stopped to think, I carried on walking, my eyes droopy from the bad nightmares I've been getting. She eventually realised that I kept walking because I could hear fast light steps skip towards me and something short tugged on my arm as I entered the pub

Hey guys, I hope your enjoying the story so far

If you want anything in the rest of the chapters comment😁
I know that I've got something good when Ejirou finally has the nerve to slap Katsuki bum😂