Dug back up

I just realised this book would be so much better in third person....I'm trash at 1st person and now I'm only realising it 🤦🏼‍♀️
1232 words

Ejirou's pov

The police told us we could all go back in, I suppose they've collected all the evidence they could so far. I walked Katsuki back to his bed and made sure he took his pills and got dressed into his dinosaur pyjamas that he likes. I gave him time and space to think, keeping my distance not wanting to trigger him in anyway.

I looked at his back as we laid in the bed, he was facing the other way which I totally get but I wish I could hug him and tell him he's not alone but I can't set off the little bombshell inside of him. Heh...bombshell, cute name for him. I hugged a pillow as I look at his blond spikes puffs and thinking to myself random nonsense, I didn't particularly want to think about Denki knowing I'll just get worried when I have no clue on what happened. I'd rather think happy things and hope for Denki. I still didn't even know what happened with him and Shinso. I don't want to put my say into it when I again don't know what happened. This place has a lot of secrets which I have no idea about... ow

He didn't look lost. Just drained of being the raw end of life, heh...who to think, a prince having a tough life...

-flash back-

I stood at my door, peaking my head round it. Father told the maid to lock the room but she messed up the keys and it didn't lock! Yay. Father hasn't been feeding me much other then porridge, the dragons have been getting dad's leftovers and I wouldn't be surprised if he gave me the leftovers from the dragons. I looked around to check if no one was there, luckily no one in sight except Drayvo, I creeped open my bedroom door more and slipped through to not make any noise.

I looked at the red dragon on the floor and picked him up and stroked his scales "hey buddy, you know where dad is?" I say stroking under his chin, a sneeze blew out his nostrils with steam too. I sighed and put him back down on the ground "I'll see you later" I looked back before going down the hall way and started to run feeling no floor boards creek under my bare feet, I got to the stairs and looked down towards the bottom of the stair case seeing the maids working out of exhaustion...they don't look happy. A frown was plastered on my face watching their own miserable selfs move slowly around the dark aura of the castle.

My curiosity got the better of me and I start to walk down, what's the worse that can happen? I held onto the rail as I start to jog down the stairs, watching them go past. Wow this place really is a ghost town. I kept getting faster down the stairs, my foot hit the marble below. A hand gripping my wrist.
"Ejirou what are you doing" a lisping voice said in a hush. I turned to look, a sigh coming from my lungs as I hunched over with my hands on my knees "Mineta, few, thought my dad caught me" he said wiping a pretend swear drip from his forehead. Mineta looked at me wide eyed "well I'm thurprised he didn't catch you" the sarcastic tone sprouting from his mouth. I looked at him and just shrugged, it's the only thing I could do. What else was I suppose to say or act out.
"You have to get back to your room, dad will kill you and most importantly me if your not in you room" he said grabbing my wrist pulling me back up the stairs, my hope just falling deeper into a hole which will never be dug back up again

-end of flashback-

Kendo's pov

I pulled my hair back into a pony tail as I got ready for today. My brush picking up and smoothing the ginger strands on my head. I sighed looking into the mirror "another day in a life of a criminal" I grabbed my blue jacket and my book carrier. I grabbed my notebook which was hidden in my mattress. The book was filled with orders. If I get caught with this the blood is on my hands.

I walk towards the forest, the crisp morning air hitting my face giving me a rosy complexion on my cheeks. I set my bag down and then wrap my scarf around my neck nicely. I took the papers out and then gasped feeling arms wrap around me, I look back and then relax seeing his sliver hair. I relaxed into his arms as he kissed the side of my head
"How is my beautiful lady doing today"
I held his hands that were around me
"I'm good, how are you?" I faked the mood and just let him hold me, the only place I felt safe was in his hold. It sounds cliche but none of us are going to be able to do this forever and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's had a guilty conscience so far...

Tokoyami's pov

That stupid man. I shook my head and lift one leg over the other as I stroked the brush over my nail, a black pigment coming to my index finger nail. I blow out my lips over my nails as they dried. I glanced up at the door hearing the old door creek open and the bell above the door ring. A cloaked figure rushing toward the counter, "who the fuck do you know" a gun came out from the cloak, red eyes piercing at me. I blinked at him and stood up from my stool "no one and everyone, what do you want to know" I push the gun down to the counter and lift my chin to see the tall figure.

His stance changed, his shoulders pushing back, well I think it was a man. He just blended in with the rest of the dark scene I worked at. The man came close to my face and with a gruff and hurt voice came
"Who took the music box"

Akane's pov

Mirio came into my office, holding a box in his hand "sir. I've retrieved a blood sample, it is now implanted into the subjects" he bowed. Another knock came at the door, a short black girl came in with her hands behind her back, she looked guilty with her head down so I couldn't see her face. I arched a brow "Mirio, who is this?" I asked the blond boy
"Mina Ashido. She helped and is our new recruitment, I grew up with her sir. With Monoma sir, we escaped the orphanage and we have just recently got back in contact. Turns out she works at the lioness castle sir, she was the one who planted the boys into Jirou Kyoka and Denki Kamaniari, sir" he placed the box on top of my desk and the girl looked up, her hair sweet like candy floss and a smile like the devil himself.