Puppet

It's a sensitive chapter I guess? I don't know

I love that fan art👆🏼 it's so so good

Katsukis pov

"Come on, let's go up stairs" Ah you bitch I can't move. I tried to lift my self up but I fell back down, pain shooting up my spine.
"Let me carry you" I let him pick me up, trying not to grunt my fucking spine is killing me. My ass hurts like a bitch.

He carried me up stairs and I feel dizzy. The door unlocked and he carried me to bed. I saw him vaguely go and close the door

I hope your fingers get shut in the door

"Ejirou I fucking hate this"
"Hate what?"
"Always being in fucking pain" I looked at my thighs. I fucking hate this. I wanna murder.

Murder him Katsuki. He'll be in a better place. The world is a just full of pain.

I grabbed the sides of my head.
"GOD I HATE YOU HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU SAY THAT"
I felt my head twitch, my body began to shake.

FUCK YOU! Hey remember the time when you told Deku to commit suicide then cut himself? Funny right ITS FUNNY RIGHT!

"SORRY"

THAT WAS FUNNY WASNT IT!

"YES"

You can't run from me Katsuki.

"GOD I HATE YOU I HATTEEE YOU"

You did me so wrong. You can't hide Katsuki don't run from me. GET BACK HERE. YOUR ONLY GONNA MAKE IT HARDER FOR YOURSELF.

"F-f-f-fuck off bitch" I stutterd like a robot, like a glitch I kept twitching.

I heard something in the distance "KATSUKI! LISTEN" all I could hear was a faint voice. It was silent. A high pitch ringing and the the the th-the the voice c-came back. My heads glitching. I'm braking.

Haha caught you. Go ahead yell, hear? I'll scream with you 'AGHH SOMEBODY HELLPPPP' HAHA don't you get it bitch. No one can hear you. Now shut the fuck up and get what's coming to you!

"SHUT UP"

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME?!
BLEED Bitch BLEED

"I CANT! STOP FUCKING LEAVE ME ALOOONE"

I felt blood dripping down my arms. I was scratching the slits in my arm. They bled and bled. Its right. Bleed watch it bleed. My senses were fuzzing all I could see outlines and red.

-flashback-

I was walking home from school, I got into 3 fights and my head was bleeding. I wiped my nose and I looked at my arm, red smears. I looked back up and shoved my hands in my pockets. I didn't bother going to school with a backpack anymore, I couldn't give a fuck no more. I spend half my time in detention or getting pulled out of classes because I beat one of those nerdy fat kids up. They get what they deserve. Fucking stuttering all the time talking about doing maths and how they're gonna have a unicorn sleepover, fucking grow up.

"Oi KATSUKI!" I heard one of my mates call out for me. I turned around started to walk backwards until they all catch up. "Hey baby" I put my arm round Camie and I was passed a joint. Dabi lit it for me and laughed.
"Kat your gonna end up like us"
I knew what I was gonna grow up to be. So what? I'm a disappointment to be.
"Bruh we only 15" spinner laughed as he took out a bag of Valium.
"He's 13 he's not much younger then us" the crazy blond bitch laughed as she skipped in front of us.