So submissive

I'm going to be re writing this book in third person 😊 just to let you know so no one gets confused😅
1145 words

Toya's pov

I got woken up by a weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes tiredly and Shiggy was straddling my stomach, he was shaking me
"I'm up I'm up" I said as I put my hands behind my head as I admire the veiw of the big ass baby on me. Only a big T-shirt on and no underwear and wearing my collar. There's nothing better I could wake up to.
"Toyaaaaaaa take the collar off you asshole!"
I shook my head
"No"
"asshat! Take it off!"
I grabbed the chain and I pulled him towards me. I kissed his nose
"I said no, listen to me"
"Aughhhhh" he wines and flopps onto me.
I looked down at his face and wow. He's pretty.

I moved his hair out of his eyes and that's the first time he would let me do that. I saw his whole face.....my baby,
"Get off"
"Not as bad as I thought, creep"
"Tch at least I'm not a peice of toast" he mumbled
"That's not very nice baby" I laughed and I lifted his chin off my chest. I saw him put his neck up
"So submissive...." I whisper as close to his ear. I grabbed his collar and I pulled him up. He whimpered and I smirked. I love it. I'm in control of my bratty boyfriend.

"D-dabi"
"Call me daddy"
"What! No! You're fucking delusional"
I bit my lip and tugged one the collar, pissed that he's not doing what he's told.
"S-sorry" I heard him say quietly
"What was that"
"Sorry daddy"
I smirked and pulled him towards me. He immediately latched onto my lips. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me more into it.

He parted and then looked down looking sad. "Daddy's only for the bedroom don't worry" I said pushing his hair back behind his ear. A small "Ok" came from his lips
"Come here" I pulled him up on my stomach and he stretched out on me. Our legs tangled with each other and his head was on my heart. His legs are so short, I love it. I kissed his head and my hand was on one of his naked ass cheeks and the other was playing with his collar.

"What are we doing today" he said and looked up at me.
"I need to meet up with someone, you can choose the motorbike. We need to get in the shower first" I said not really paying attention
"Together?"
"Yea why not Shiggy" I kissed him on the nose and I lowered the collar on his neck and bit him.
"Hphmmm" I lovely moan came out of him. I licked up his neck. I thought about it and both our kinks work well together. He likes everything to do with his neck, choking, biting etc. I like collars and handcuffs and shit. I knew that he'll be wearing the collar all day today.

"Can we get in now?"
I nodded and he pushed himself off me. I saw that he was trying to scratch his neck and god his tiny figure in my oversized shirt, beautiful. I lifted the shirt slightly to reveal his tiny plump bum. I smirked and bit my lip, I slapped it hard and it jiggled. My hand got slapped away and he huffed.
"It is mine" I looked at him
"No!"
I rolled my eyes and I walked to the shower, that's when I felt a slap on my ass. That little cute fucker.

I turned around and he was standing there frozen. He realised what he did,
"Eek" he squeaked
"You know what you did yea?"
"Yup!"
"You sound too confident" I laughed and grabbed him. I put him around my waist and I grabbed the chain and pulled him harshly into another kiss.

Ejirous pov

"Come on" my beautiful Katsuki scolded me to go with him. I got into the shower and I felt the water run through my hair. I looked behind me and Katsuki looked distracted by something.
"You okay Kat?"
"Yea dumb hair"
I huffed out and poured the soap onto my hand. I started to rub it into my skin and it quickly washed away.

I looked back at him and he was washing his hair. I smiled and went behind him I started to rub in the soap for him, Kat dropped his hands and let me do it for him.
"Babe are you okay? Your mind seems somewhere different" I smiled sadly and I began to wash out the soap of his hair. It makes him feel good, he takes care of his hair and it's his pleasure and calming method. He rolled his shoulders and spoke
"We need to go meet some people"
"Do I know them?"
"No..... they're old friends"
"Oh ok" I smiled and grabbed the new thing I found out that exists. I poured the conditioner on to his hair and started to rub in, I was surprised he had friends but I was happy
"Do you think we're soul mates?" He blurted out I could tell that he was nervous.
"I think we are. What you think?"
"Dunno. I don't like people. They fucking horrible. I like you"
"Heh I feel special now" I smiled out and I hugged him. I rinsed out the conditioner and we both got out.

"Have you taken your medication?"
"No"
I learned that he has to take them. Katsuki thinks it makes him weak that he has to resort to the medicine, he said I don't want help he wants to do it by himself. That day I made sure to check that he takes them every day.

I open the cupboard and pull out the pills. I set out them in order and I put them on the counter. I got him some water and I waited till he dried his hair. He put the towel round his neck and one round his waist.
"You don't have to get them out for me" he tutted
"Well I'm just taking care of you, making sure you are Ay okay"
"Don't fucking say that ever again" he said pissed. He hated this medicine.

I watched him take his Schizophrenia pill and I picked up the glass to give it to him. I let him do the rest and took out the hair gel and got to work. He had to take three more pills then had a pain killer for his bum. He was still hurting and I felt bad. I kept spiking my hair up and I didn't move until it set.

"So who we going to go meet?"
"I already said it! Old friend...." he was frustrated, he snapped at me and it made me flinch, when he saw I did that he looked at me and looked broken. He thinks I'm scared of him
"No I'm sorry! Katsuki!"

Sorry the chapters are short lately