Same bed?

2730 words
If you like the book don't forget to vote💕💕

Akanes pov

"MINETA!" He scurried in blowing his hair out of his eyes "yes boss?"
"Katsuki needs to go back to his castle imminently, go on go" I shooed him away and he winked then left. The door swung shut and I looked down at my plan that Kendo left me.

It had traces and small drawings, I ticked off the things we've done. Poison had a 70% death chance and thankfully he wasn't in that 30% must have a weak metabolism, I laughed and put away the papers, locking them in the draws. I got up and ordered a horse and carriage to take cocky blondie back to the castle.

I can talk to Ejirou once he goes and I can put him back in his room so that room can be fucking cleaned. He needs a fucking talking to

Kirishimas pov

I rubbed his back comforting him. I lifted his chin, he did it stubbornly, not wanting to look up. I cupped his face shuffling my body round so I was facing him. I put my hand on his cheek and one the back of his neck, rubbing it slightly. I pulled him in and he just pushed away "katsuki..."
"What" he shoved me back and my back got pushed against the corner of the bed. Then he turned round flopping his head between my crossed legs. I ignored the slight sting in my back and concentrated on the spiky blond.

I bent down which kinda hurt my back and neck and I placed anther kiss on his forehead. He opened his eyes and my face was just above his I smiled warmly as his face turned a warm colour. He stared at me, his eyes about 6inchs apart from mine. Oh shit, he wants me to move. I sat back up straight "sorry" he looked at me for half a second then grabs my collar. I was shocked from the force and the way he moves so fast, i got tugged downwards that nearly broke my back. He planted a kiss on my forehead, his lips soft but quickly made my head wet and then shoves me back up.

"I-"
"Shut up"
I do as I was told and held him tight, scared of what other horrible things that will get to him. "Your hugging me too tight" he breathed out
"Sorry" I felt bad, I don't want to ever hurt him
"Stop"
"Hmm" I bent my neck down so my face was next to his, i pecked his cheek and he made a face of confusion or uncommon? Like he wasn't use to it, neither was I from my father but I had the staff around me all my life who gave me love.
"Stop apologising" he nuzzled his nose into my cheek and his voice was calming down.
"sorr-" he gave me a glare "sorry ah sorry omg...I'm so bad at this sorr-" he shushed me by elbowing me. "Ok I um"
"Shut up Ejirou" I nearly chocked when he called me by my name
"Ok" I let him sit in my lap as he thought about the news he received. I rested my chin on his head and his hair felt so soft , I left him to think about it and all I could think about his hair. Every once in a while I would brush his hair against my cheek, his thick blond hair was so soft and comforting. I put my nose to his head and smelt it. It smelt like caramel and honey, i loved his smell, I rolled my eyes back as I snuggled my head into his fluff ball of hair.

He sat up a bit using my thighs to lift him up which hurt haha... and he lent back in my chest. I snuggled on his shoulder and he seemed to have zoned out, "katsuki, your zoned out" is all I could say before the door slammed open revealing the 5'5 ft purple boy. "Prince Katsuki needs to be taken to his kingdom immediately" I looked at him confused and lost warmth as he stood up quickly grabbing his stuff and shoving it in his suitcase. He picked up his lion cub the nodded a quick bye as he left through my door. I felt alone instantly and missed my boom boom baby shit what am I thinking

I was now sitting on my floor clueless to what to do. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and was I scared? You could say that.
I gulped and stood up sitting on the bed "Ejirou?"
He never calls me that
"Yes father"
"I need to speak to you" what's wrong with him? He came in sitting on the bed. He never acted anything like this, EVER??
"Ejirou, I need you to ask some questions" he looked like he was being forced to do this
"Yes? Father" i don't really have a choice to be honest
"Have you had ya know, freaky time yet" he of course had to put his twist on it
"No sir"
"Oh my fucking ugh I LITERALLY LEFT OUT those fucking expensive toys" he got irritated
"Sorry sir, i don't think he wants to yet"
"Yet?" He looked up, I keep messing up
"Well you never know haha"
"He's a fucking bottom by the way" he sat back up straight looking at me. I nearly chocked, the 2nd time this hour.
"W-What?" I splurged out not knowing what else to say
"Have you seen that ass, fuck me that's one kind of an ass and that slim waist, pretty impressive, and he's a fucking brat but powerful, so that means your a top, proud of you"