Cant wait till your mine

1334 words

Jirous pov

I heard Ejirou call out my name
"Kyoka! Somethings wrong with Katsuki. Come, come on" he pulled my wrist and he led me to the living room.
"I don't see nothing-"
"Fuck off sad freak" he flipped me off not taking his eyes of the television.
"Katsuki?"
"What"
I knew what has happened. Another flash back.
"You feeling alright?"
"Don't fucking touch me, I'm surrounded by weirdos" he switched the channel and slapped me away when I tried to touch his head.

"Ejirou come with" I grabbed his wrist and began walking out, leaving him.
"Well goodbye then" he said laughing to himself. He was acting like he was back in school. I pulled the red hedgehog in to the coffee room.
"Katsukis has just had another flashback. Something triggers it and it makes him go back to his old self. His flashbacks probably are filled with stuff that would be terrifying to me, you or anyone, but he had to go through it and he coped with it with laughing at danger, blood and everything that's sad really. He'll go into this state where he'll hate everything and hurt as many people as he can. We need to get him to take his medication. The voice tells him to do stupid and...." I took a pause thinking about the things he's done that's scared all of us "terrifying things. Just don't let anything he says get to you, try and bring him back to real life. He's beginning to trust you and it's nice to see" I walked out to grab his pill bottles "try and get him to take 1 of each, this ones for the schizophrenia and the other ones a pain killer. Normally he'll come back to reality in a few hours" I gave him them and some water then watched him smile and take them back to the living room.

Katsukis pov

"Why you here? I told you get lost" fucking hell, does he want to bum me or some shit?
"Stop it. You need to stop being so grumpy" he was treating me like a 11 year old.
"What are those? You going to try drug me" I laughed and stuck my tongue out using both my middle fingers to flip him off.
"Your cute when you do that" he laughed and sat next to me putting his arm on top of the sofa. I was creeped out
"What you watching?"
"You make me shudder, ew don't look at me"
"Sorry..."
"What's the deal with all THAT" I circled my hand round his hair.
"My hair"
"Looks gay"
"So do you"
"What? You fucking mess up. I'm not gay, it's disgusting. Kissing another man eh" I pretended to gag. Imagine. Katsuki Bakugou, gay. I would never live it down.
"Your hair is seriously gyuck"
"You weren't complaining the other night"
What? What happened, wait-
"What do you mean"
"Oh? my baby doesn't remember?" He looked at me with a sly smirk. It made my body feel disgusting and dirty when he called me that.
"Remember what?"
"I'll just let you and try to remember" he said stroking his lip and went back to watching the tele. What? What is he on about-

I was laid on the bed naked, my face with a look of lust, my eyebrows arched waiting for another pound into my stomach. My eyes rolling back into my head as his monster smashed into me.

"E-eh wh-why would i-" I began freaking out as I looked up to see his jawline and remembered him licking me up and down. I began to get scared, I don't remember. Eh h-how. He looked at me and looked at me with a smile. I know that face
"Don't look at me freak" I kicked his leg and that's when he looked sad, heh good....
He came closer and grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards. I punched him but he stoped me by smashing his lips on me. FUCKING DISGUSTING! RAPE! Wait-

"Ejirou?"
"There we go"
"Why you so close" I questioned
"No reason" he grins his natural cheeky grin
"Give it a reason bitch" I smiled out as I looked at his eyes then lips, back and fourth.
"Ha" he shook his head and laughed. I was confused and arched my eyebrow. My smile turning into a straight line. I looked away embarrassed, did I do some stupid shit? my face turned then I had my red spike hair in front of my eyes, his lips on mine and him biting my bottom lip. He pulled back and his big eyes were glued to mine. "I can't wait till your mine"

Ochackos pov

"Uh yea I was thinking of beginning"
"Oh yea that would be really cool! Me, you and Kachan can all practice together. But if you join you could either do it 5 times a week like I do or like Kachan can only do it twice cause he's normally busy"
I listened and watched him ramble about football. He's so handsome and perfect.
"But yea! It's good fun"
"Nice I'll come with you to practice next week?"
"Yea thats perfect!"
I watched him go from excited to dreamy then to shy. He put his head down and he was playing with his fingers, a huge blush came across his cheeks and his nose.

"You okay Deku?"
"Uh yea. You look really pretty today"
I began to blush rapidly. I put my head down and hid in my hands.
"Th-thank you" I was so happy, I felt electric go though my body and I couldn't stop smiling. I tried. I looked back up and we met eye contact. His eyes big and a beautiful shade of green. The sunlight was on us and the sunflower in the vase that was placed on the table just reminded me how happy I am when I'm with him. Everything was light and amazing.

I felt his hand touch my knee and I looked down. He was offering to hold my hand. I got too flustered and grabbed it a bit harshly. "Ah sorry heh" we both broke out smiling, suddenly the sunlight was blocked out
"Izuku? Who's this?"

Seros pov

I was cleaning Katsukis bedroom because Mina said she had to go do something in town so I covered her shift. Kami was with me and we were talking about all the hot girls on his magazine. "Yooo Hanta look at this, those boobs are massive mate" he held up his magazine and pointed out the Phonexis princes guard, momo.
"Bro you know that's Toru's sister" I laughed as I walked over to Katsukis washing basket. "Really? Wow you sure? I mean Torus alright she's got average tits but ochakos are bigger. But bruh look" he held up the picture of her again. It was Momo getting an award for bravery.

"Bro loooookkkk I'm being serious bruh" he showed me a half naked girl and dammmmm shes fit but Minas too good and way better then them.
"Yea shes well fit" I say to try and shut him up. I reached into the washing basket and I pulled out bedding sheets?
"Wait- Hanta bro I wanna see something" Denki grabbed the sheets and sat on the floor with them, he started to investigate em.
"Dude what are you doing?"
"I wanna see how much OH MY GOD"
I was taken aback by him then realised what he was doing. Oh no Denki. I thought you was better then this.
"Look how much cum there is. It's either from Ejirou from one load like cause I bet it was like a rocket going off in Katsuki ass while he came. Or it was from Kat, like Ei was smashing him so hard that he just you know kept going"
He began to sniff the sheets and thats too disgusting, even for Denki. I grabbed the sheets and quickly put them down the laundry shoot

Denki child....no