Could of been so much more

1132 words

Hey baby's love you all so much and thank you all for the support 🥰😘

(Kiribaku coming soon)

Katsukis pov

Lights every fucking where! My eyes were squinted as some policemen try and escort me to a fire truck. Why is there a fucking fire truck? Probably been called because they don't have enough paramedics but why are paramedics here? What's happening? Why are we being escorted out in the middle of the night? If this is some prank I'm going to fucking kill whoever did this! My heads asking too many fucking questions it's annoying to me AUGH

My head was banging and banging over and over like a pulsing in my brain and it got painful as more sirens were leaving. My eyes slammed shut and my face scrunched up as my body tensed as I tried to shake it away. My shoulders leaned forward and my face scrunched more, I dont want no one hurt anymore. I've had enough it's already hurt me too many god damn times. This isn't aloud to happen not ever I can't loose no one but I'm thinking all these thoughts, it's making my head swirl and wash around making my headache worse. I don't know why I'm out here and they're trying to make me think I'm going too loose someone again. My mouth won't open my anger is bottling and I'm going to snap sooner or later. This isn't fair anymore. What else does god have for me to battle before I finally get my happy fucking ending?

Minas pov

Everyone was panicking. It brung a curve to my lips and a happy one at last. This sight was great, it bring warmness to my chest as the night grew cold and bone chilling for some. People were scurrying around like little rats trying to see if the entitled posh pricks are ok. I didn't hear one mention of the word that bring them all out hear, no Denki. Well Sero was screaming and shouting in breaths he couldn't control and it was so interesting to watch.

My little Hanta, scared and worried for his dumb blond of a best friend. It's so sad to see everything get crushed and be crumpled in front of your eyes. Denkis heart had been impelled, the blood being paralysed cutting of the stream of pain so he doesn't feel any pain! That's good and thanks to Kendo my besties didn't get hurt and Denki shouldn't even remember that it was mina doing it. I mean Jirou forgot because the steriliser do I don't see the problem with doing so.

It was just to help Akane and get a little cash and they weren't in pain so I wasn't doing anything wrong. I didn't want them to be in skin but it's only for a second and then it's done...all this could of been avoided if my parents didn't chuck me off at a fire station in a cardboard box it the rain when I was a kid...I could of been so much more

Dabis pov

Boring. Boring and boring. "Augghhhhh" I switched onto my back and the remote control slipped out of my hand on to the floor. Television is static snd there's not one good channel. The pitter patter sounds on the ground outside was making me feel calmer then usual which is great to go to sleep too. But I can't go to sleep, stupid things on my mind.

I grabbed some sunglasses that were left on my bed, things just appear in my room and I have no idea where they come from but I'm not complaining, who don't want free shit for the price of a messed room? "Shigggyyyyyyy" damn my voice sounds needy, I need affection and attention yet I want to be left alone, I'm spending too much time with other people and not enough with crusty.

The rain is getting more audible, Dads birds are going to get hurt, eh they'll rise from the ash. I don't like being bored, I mean yea I normally able to go to sleep but something bothering me..,and I don't even know what it is. Strange. I could jack off- Na done that twice in the last hour. Smoke a blunt? No already smoked the whole package. I could eat? Yea

Shotos pov

Today I did nothing but sleep. That is very bad and I am disappointed in my self, truly. I had things to plan out today it was unfair for others. I sat straight up in bed, bending my back and doing waist stretches before yawning and bringing my legs to the side of the bed. I rubbed my arm across my face and I blinked a few times to get rid of sleepiness, Midoriya says that you can do so by drinking caffeine, caffeine is strange but it will do and it works. Speaking of Midoriya I have not heard from the boy.

What if he's in danger? What if he needs help? Oh, no. I should get dressed and go see if he is ok, I did not think of this he is probably in very much danger and I couldn't even stop him. I am a horrible friend and I need to repay him. Are we just friends? I do not exactly know no more what me and Midoriya are. What if-
The door slams open and knocked my feather collection down....oh. I looked up to see the person and of course it is Toya.
"Sup bitch"
I look at him raising a brow "I am not a dog Toya. Please stop referring me to a dog that is offensive" I say looking over at the homeless looking abomination I sadly have to call my brother  "other for you. You do look like a street dog so I will call you" I took a breathe in "bitch!" I then close my eyes and give a small nod. I could feel my brothers stare burning me and I looked back to the black haired boy "Toya what do you need. I am busy at the moment"
"Thinking bout broccoli boy?" He slammed my door shut and I sighed as my brother came into my room with his hoodie up, surrounding his face, sunglasses on and with a tub of ice cream with a fork.

Toya threw himself onto the bed making himself comfortable as he ate his ice cream with a fork, I leaned and looked over my shoulder to him "dishes not done?" I asked knowing the answer and he replied with a nod. I nodded back and got up walking towards my pad and I swiped through what outfit I wanted to wear to go save Midoriya. I swiped the screen and it found a match for me and I walked into the satchel of curtains to get dressed.

Heyyyyyy 💝

What do we think about a shigidabi baby?

Hope your all safe and thank you for reading this chapter 💕💞