Sleep talker

Short fluffy chapter 🥰

1506 words
Vote?☺️

Katsukis pov

Ughhhh I feel like shit. I looked at my phone and tapped the mute on the alarm. I didn't set an alarm so WHY THE FUCK AM I UP. I turned my phone off and stared at the black screen. I got pissed at it, I threw it as hard as I could across the room. I heard it hit the wall, I sat up a bit and I saw it was completely smashed.
"AUGGGHHHHHHhhh" I groaned and kicked on the spot. I got like fucking 4 hours of sleep. Fucking fuckinggggggg phone aughrrrrr!

I looked behind me and my Ei was clinging onto my back. I slowly turned around and he hugged me tighter, squishing me.
"Get off me you lazy fuck" hes still asleep he can't hear. He moaned and he licked my chest. What the fuck he dreaming about? I felt him start to talk.
"Ah Hm dont worrrrryyyyy KatsuKiii illlll sayyyveee youuuuuuuu" he punches the air and he wraps his arm back around me. He's talking in his sleep, what the fuck? Kinda cute though. He sounds drunk.
"Get off" he started to slap the air in all different places. He started to hit me, well tiny slaps. He was sloppily tapping me.
"Hessss minneeeeeeeeee nOt yours" he hisses as he hiccups. I laugh and move the red strands out of his eyes, putting them behind his ear so I could see that precious face. He started to swing his arm all over the place. He hugged me tighter with one arm.
"My baby BoOm BooMmm Grenade" he started to stroke my cheek. I didn't know what to do, my eyes went big and I felt like I couldn't move, I felt like that cat where they put that fucking flower on it's head and my body went stiff.

He kissed me and then suddenly turned his head
"GET YOUR OWN ANGRY HOOOOOOMAN"
He's talking about me isn't he. My face went straight. Oh for fuck sake
"I have saved my prinnnncess WOOOOEAO"
I ain't no princess, he's a sleep talker? I'm gonna cry. I'm going to have to deal with this
"Hehehe hahhhhhhh my baby's so coote! He's so thhhhsexy"
Hah what an idiot. He dropped his arm again and he went quiet. Hahhhh finally........But nope. He swung his arm back up and started to slur his words again now pointing to something random
"HOW dareeeeee YOU, he has a great bum! Uhhhhmmmmmmm" he dropped his arm and he grabbed my ass "oh" then there was a long silence of his words
"no!" He said it like a four year old sulking, I looked at him confused, does he always sleep talk? Fuck sleeping with him
"His assssss is all mineeeeee hehe"
"Pft" I laughed at him, dam right it is.
"I like bananas toooooooo"
....
"Oh you wasntttt talking abotht that hmmm yea I lika dickkkkk" pft that's straight forward. He turned his body and he went quiet. I think I fell back asleep because i got woken up to my hair being stroked.

"OW KATSUKI WHAT THE HECK?"
"shit sorry" I punched him, I forgot I had a boyfriend. it wasn't that hard
"Aughhh I'm going to pretend that really didn't hurt"
"Oh come on I hardly touched you" I said while stroking his face that he was holding
"Katsuki! You can break bulletproof glass without hesitation! You don't realise your strengthhhhhh" he opened the draw and took out the paracetamol medication. He took a pill and held his face some more. I mumbled out a sorry. 

He looked at me and took his hands off his face. His face was red and he was crying.
"It's fine" he wiped his tears and I kissed him, I ain't good at words. He lowered me down and I was in his hold again. He began stroking my head again. "Can I plait it?"
"What? The fucks that?"
"Can I plait your hair?"
"No"
"Pretty please" I looked up at him and he had his huge ass eyes go bigger.
"F-fine"
He looked happy and grabbed a hair band. He told me to lay in between his legs. I did and I laid my head on his stomach. I felt him start to grab three parts of my hair on the front of my hair. I felt him that he was pulling my hair so I was happy.

I relaxed and held my hands together on my stomach. He patted my shoulder and I sat up, I looked at him and he had a great proud smile on his face. I looked at him with a blank expression as I felt the 'plait'. I walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. He had put the plat right at the front and the hair band had a little love heart and butterfly bead on it. I looked at it carefully, I looked closer trying to concentrate on it. Fuck I can't see the details without my glasses.

I hated it, it looks stupid..... but it was done by Ejirou .........AUGH I like it. How the fuck did he do this shit? Clever. Part of my spikes that partly cover my forehead had a gap. "Babbbyyyyy"
"Pft what? Get in here. I look gay"
"Katsuki you are"
I looked in the mirror unimpressed. I heard his light footsteps and he looked at me in the mirror with a big smile. "You look so cute" he put his arm on my shoulder leaning his head onto it.

"I guess"
"No your defiantly cute" he went behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist. I noticed the muscles built on his arm, impressive. I smirked in the mirror leaning my head to the side. The plat tilting to the side as well. I felt confident as I smirked and feeling happy with myself. I felt Ei's arms tighten and I laughed as he picked me up, he kissed me and then carried me to the bed.
"Come back to beeeeddddd its too early and I want cuddles"
I kicked the air until I got dropped to the bed
"It's not early!?"
"Please Katsu, my kitty needs sleepy"
I grunted and I let him clim into my bed. I laughed and grabbed him, moving the hair out of his eyes and kissing his forehead.
"I'm not a cat though"
"Hmmm whatever you think ill let you think, doesn't mean your right though" he smirked
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"Your a kitty"
"I'm not"
"You really are a cat and a wolf and a lion"
"Heh you would be a small puppy or a stubborn dragon" I moved so I was looking at him face to face.

"You've had your cuddles now get up"
"But it's 6:30 Katsukiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" he whined.
"That's late, now get up. We can get in the shower"
I saw his horn things perk up and his eyes sparkled
"Ok I'll get up"

Minas pov

I walked to the kitchen and I saw that Sero was with Denki and Jirou. Denki was leaning into him but I knew something that no one else did. He thinks that Denki likes him, I can see why but Sero thinks it's weird. It's sad but good to know that he won't....cheat on me

Shigarakis pov

I woke up in a huge bed and I was facing a wall. WHERE WAS I? Why aren't i in my room? I've been kidnapped. I sat up frantically and I felt stupid. I'm in Toya's room. It was mostly just black and silver, goth almost.

I look beside me and his shirt was up and I could see his 6 pac. I lifted the covers and immediately put them back. I forgot. My bum hurrrrrts. He took my virginity! That's mine. I liked it though and I did give it to him. Can I complain?

We both had no underwear on. I looked at my skinny body and I felt sick. I scratched my neck and then moved over towards Toya. I felt something round my neck, shit I forgot... the collar. I tried to get it off but I don't see how I could. After stressing and tugging at it after a while I stopped and huffed out.

I fell into Dabis open arm and I felt him put his arm around me. He smacked his lips and threw both arms round me. He was squishing me! But look at them. He works out, that makes me feel like shit about my body but he looks good. Too good. Not fair

He started to talk
"Get the fooook of myyYyyY baby!" I tried to get out of his hold but he's too strong.
"Shigggggyyyyyy let me fuck you"
I Uh Hm he's going to get it, but that was nice to know he thinks of me
"Fuck off you burnt fuck"
Is that his brother?

Hey hope you enjoyed this short chapter 😬😬