Pitbull

3488 words

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I liked writing this one 😊

Katsukis pov

I woke up in my bed and my body ached. I turned my head hoping to fall back to sleep but I saw a gold tray with breakfast on it, a glass of milk and a letter. I groaned as I leaned to get the glass of milk feeling the pain.

I grabbed the plate and I took small bites of the bacon and egg. I saw my phone light up, it was a text message. I picked the phone what was too big for my hands, up. I unlocked my phone first putting some music on. I clicked on shuffle and 'rolling in the deep' came on. I pressed the home bottom then clicked on WhatsApp where I had messages from Jirou, Deku and the extras and Ochacko then there was Ejirou who texted me. I quickly pinned him to the top of my WhatsApp conversations then clicked on his name.

Ejirou🐶:
Hey, I heard what happened and
I hope you're okay and everything
Text me when you're awake and feeling good
I'm sorry that my dad would do that and tomorrow I'll give you the biggest hug you've ever had, i promise.

You:
Yea, hi. He's a fuckass bastard.
What's the deal with you and hugging me.

Ejirou 🐶:
Hey! You finally responded😒😂
I think your calmer when I hug you
And you look cute af.

You:
Shut up with your damn weird messages. Your gonna get it

Ejirou🐶;
Why?😉

You:
You know why
I hate you

Ejirou🐶:
Heh heh
Anyway you alright? You haven't been very lucky this pass week☹️

You:
Yea I'm fine. Let me eat my breakfast

Ejirou 🐶:
It's 12:35 ?? But Ok
Enjoy your breakfast

I Looked at the time and he was right it was, shit. I slept through all that time. Fuck me. I felt like shit though. I tried to sit up properly but pain shot through my back. I forgot about yesterday. What happened to him? Where's Archer.

I rung the bell and soon Hanta came in. I couldn't move my back and I didn't want to be seen like this but I need to know.
"Oi, what happened to Archer? Where is he?"
He looked up and then began to make hand actions "well eh I um it's d-de I can-no ummm"
"What happened!" I raised my voice annoyed.
"The king shot him" I think the world is trying to kill me. My own life hates itself

I didn't notice the warm tears going down my still face until I felt arms around me. I let him hug me before I had to push him off. "Don't worry, he's still at the vets they hope they can save him" he smiled.
I shoved him and I punched his arm for not saying that soon enough.

"Come on get up, before tomorrow I want you to have a good day where we all take the dogs out and then we play a game at the park or something"
I groaned then sighed, I wanted to stay in bed then drown in my fucking depressed state not wanting tomorrow to come. "Tch fine, now get out so I can get dressed" he laughed as he ran out my room, he shut the door thankfully. I groaned as my back hurt so so badly. I rubbed my back and I felt bandages wrap around my stomach and chest and up all my back. I got pretty fucked up yesterday huh? I'm a fucking piece of shit.