Party!!!

At Tyson's house party...

Loud music is heard in the garden. Tyson swings with the camera around and aligns it at Daichi, who plays the DJ.

Tyson: *swings the camera to left and right* Here, my dear fans you can see Daichi. He comes from the wildness, but after two hard years he became one of us. A monkey boy!

In background are heard the laugh of Max and Ray.

Daichi: *yells angry* Shut up, you idiot. Or I will put your camera there, where the sun never shines.

Tyson: *yells back* Hey! Firstly, only Kai has the right to call me an idiot. And secondly, watch your language, monkey boy.

Daichi: *growls* If you call me "Monkey boy" again, then I will make my threat true!

Tyson: *smirks* Wait a minute, Daichi. I have to look into your eyes if you mean it seriously. *zooms the camera closer, so that only Daichi's eyes are shown* Wow, Daichi! You have... *laughs* beautiful eyes! *laughs harder*

Max and Ray laugh with him. Suddenly the music stopped.

Daichi: *close his eyes in anger and growls* That's it! I will kill him with my Strata Dragoon. *is about to jump at Tyson but is stopped by Ray*

Ray: *holds him tight* That's enough, guys. We're here to party. *looks sternly at Tyson* I think, you should turn off the camera, Tyson.

Tyson: *gives him a puppy-dog eyes* But...

Ray: *narrows his eyebrows* Tyson!

Tyson: *sighs and turns the camera off* Okay, okay...

Max: *smiles sweetly* I don't know how much I drank, guys. But I love you all.

Tyson, Ray and Daichi look at each other weird, then at Max and laugh loud.

Tyson: We too, Maxi.

Max: *gives them an air kiss and yells half drunk* Daichi, let's sing karaoke.

Ray: *grabs Max to calm him down* Max, calm down. I think you drunk too much.

Tyson: He is right, Maxi! *drinks a glass of champagne* Man, the stuff is great!

Ray: *growls angry* Tyson!

Tyson: *also half drunk* Hush, my friend. The party's just begun. *walks to Daichi, pushs him away*

Daichi: *falls on the ground* Hey!!!

Tyson: Shut up, Mon... I mean, DJ. *types on the keyboard and chooses a song* Let's sing, Maxi!

Song: Susanna - Adriano Celentano

Tyson: Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Mon amour! Come on, Max.

Max walks to him and puts his arm around him.

Tyson and Max: *sing together* Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Mon amour! *see that Kai stands angry at the door way*

Tyson: *smirks and teasing him* Oh, Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai, Mon amour!

The drunk boys laugh and fall on the ground and laugh more. A dark aura builds around Kai. He growls angry and goes threatening towards Tyson and Max.

Ray: *sighs and face palms* That's it, they are dead. Maybe Max will survive it. But Tyson... Not for sure.

Kai: *reaches Tyson and grabs his left ear* You idiot!

Tyson: Ouch... My ear. Let go Kai! It was Rays fault!

Ray: *stunned* What!

Tyson: *growls in pain* You know, he looked out for us.

Ray: *growls* Tyson, shut up!

Daichi: *smirks at Ray* So, that's why you didn't drink. You wanted to be Kai's good boy!

Ray: *hits him and blushes* Shut up, monkey boy!

Kai: I can understand that Max is very naive, but you are a champ! *grabs Tyson by the collar and turns him to Ray* How much he drank?

Ray: *smiles scared* So, five glasses.

Tyson: *laughs* You are a bad watcher. It were six glasses.

Ray tries to calm down and not to punch Tyson.

Kai: *still holds Tyson* What's going on here?

Tyson: *smirks and falls into Kai's arms* My 3rd cousin Alesia from Russia is here. She's inside with the other girls. They are watching TV or something like that. Come on, you will like her. *grabs Kai by the scarf and gives him a look of a killer* I hope not too much. Otherwise, I will break your legs and arms. She is my little 3rd cousin, Kai. Don't play with her, Casanova. *collapses into his arms*

Kai: *sighs hopeless, lifts him up and puts him on his shoulder* And people say that the Russians are drinking too much.

Ray: *lifts Max up* Come on, Max. It's enough for you today.

May: *yells drunk* Party! *kisses Ray's cheek* I love you, Ray-chan!

Ray: *blushes* Max, stop it. Kai, please, take him.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* Sorry, but right now I'm so happy that I not carry him.

Daichi: And I'm happy that I carry no one.

Kai and Ray: Shut up, monkey boy! *walk to Tyson's house*