Your wife is dead!

Next morning...

The camera pans down from the sky to the dojo, it goes through the wooden wall, till it reaches Tyson's room. On the floor lies a sleeping Kai, who is guarding by the dragon boy. Tyson sits already dressed on the bed. During the night he slept only a few minutes and guarded his friend again. He writes some messages to Hilary, as suddenly he hears Kai talking in his sleep.

Kai: *smirks in sleep* That's all you got, Tyson? *laughs arrogant and snores* Dranzer, Blazing Gig! *snores*

Tyson: *watches him and rolls the eyes* Man, even in the dream he is battling me. *sighs* I think is time for him to wake up. *stands up, goes to him and shakes his shoulder* Hey, Mr. Flame! Wake up!

Kai: *slaps sleepy the hand away* Leave me alone!

Tyson: *folds his arms* A few years ago, I was the one who looked like this. *sighs* Where is the time rolling? But how can I wake him up? *takes his mobile phone out* OK, Google!

Google: Hello, my name is Google. What do I call you, Mr?

Tyson: *stunned and thinks* I'm the champion in beyblading. And she doesn't know me? *rolls the eyes and sighs* You are so stupid!

Google: Nice to meet you, Mr. You are so stupid!

Tyson: *growls* Ok, I will forgive you for that, because I'm in a very good mood today.

Google: How can I help you?

Tyson: How do I wake up a rich half-Russian?

Google: You can pour water over his head.

Tyson: *smirks* That's a good idea. Thank you, Google!

Google: You're welcome, Mr. You are so stupid!

Tyson: *growls* Oh, shut up! *puts the mobile phone away, goes to the table and takes a bottle of water on it* It's show time. *goes back to Kai and is about to pour the water on his head, as suddenly...*

Kai: *lifts the index finger up* Don't even think about to do it, Tyson. And don't even think in dream about to do it!

Tyson: *pouts* After all what you did, you deserve that.

Kai: *straights up and rubs his head* Man, my head is hurting. What's happened? *starts to take on his clothes*

Tyson: *sits down on the floor and tilts his head down* She is dead!

Kai: *looks confused at him* Who?

Tyson: *wipes the nose with the sleeve* Alesia! Your wife is dead! *cries*

Kai: *looks shocked at him* What?

Tyson: *the navy blue bangs covers his face* It's your fault! You scared her away. She ran with Hilary away, tripped and broke her neck.

Kai can't speak. He is too shocked and can't remember anything what happened yesterday.

Tyson: I ran to her. She didn't move. Ray had called the paramedics. When they came, we were told that she was dead. I held her tight and didn't want to let go. I had been given a sedative. I fell asleep and Alesia was taken to the morgue. *yells at him* It's your fault that she is dead! You coldhearted monster! I want her back! Give me her back! *cries louder*

Kai: *looks down* I... I... *trembles and some tears falls down* I... I...

Suddenly the door opens...

Alesia: *enters the room and smiles nervous* Good morning, boys?

Kai: *jumps up and looks pale at her as if he sees a ghost* Um...

Ray also comes and enters the room.

Tyson: *smiles in joy* Morning, Alesia. Morning, Ray.

Ray: *has a feeling that something is not right, but greets back* Good morning!

Alesia: *confused looks down on the two boys, who sit on the floor* What are you doing?

Tyson: *scratches the back of his head* Well, I had told Kai about my nightmare. I dreamed that you died, Alesia.

Alesia: *scared* OMG!

Ray: *slaps his face with the palm and has a feeling to know what Tyson did* Oh, no! Not again!

Kai: *looks still at his wife* Umh...!

Tyson: *smiles at her* Don't worry. In Russia, it means a long live. So you will have a long live. Right Kai?

Kai: *turns to him very slowly with a murder look* 10 seconds! I'll give you a 10-second head start. *bats annoyed with the eye*

Tyson: *stands carefully up and smiles nervous at him, by leaving the room* He he he he he he he....

Kai still with the murder look. Alesia stands confused and doesn't understand what is going on.

Ray: *shakes the head and gets out the way* Run, Tyson. Run.

Finally, the dragon boy starts to run. Kai growls and runs after him.

Kai: *yells after him* Stop! Come here, you little rat. *runs after him to the kitchen*

  Alesia and Ray can hear the broken cups and plates

Tyson: *runs out off kitchen following by the angry phoenix boy* Aaaaah......... *screams*

Kai: *runs after him through the corridor and throws knives after him* You little parasite. I will show you what it means to fool me. *throws a knife after him*

Tyson: *crouches and the knife hits the wooden wall* Are you crazy, man? *opens quickly the door and runs in the garden*

Kai: *still following him notices that he has no knives anymore* I will kill you. *takes stones from the ground and continues to throw them at the dragon boy*

Tyson: *sees Max standing by the entrance* Max, help! *passes him* Aaaaaaaaaah..... *gets a hit* Ouch... *runs out onto the street*

Max: *looks confused after him, then turns to Kai, who runs to his direction with the stones* Woaaaaaah.... *gets quickly out off the way*

Kai: *passes him* That was a wise decision, Maxi. *runs after him* take this, you fool. *throws*

Tyson: *gets again a hit* Ouch, stop it, Kai!

The two boys runs along the street and only their screaming and yelling can be heard.

Max: *watches them running away and sighs* Oh, man! Not again! I wonder what Tyson did again. *sighs* Whatever, they will be in few hours best friends again. *is about to enter the court, but suddenly hears a male creepy voice*

?: Hey, Turtle boy!

Max: *turns confused into the direction, where the voice come from* Um...? *suddenly he feels a hand on his forehead and everything turned black, and he collapses*

The young man with the white red hair again, looks down on the sleeping Max.

?: *smirks and takes his beyblade out* I think we found someone, who can help us as to get the queen, my friend. *laughs evil*