Wrong script

15 p.m....

Alesia and Hilary help grandfather cook while the boys gather in the training hall. Tyson, Ray, Daichi and Kenny sit on the floor next to Max, who is still recovering from the shock, and take care of him. The blonde blader is covered with a blue blanket and still trembles a little.

Kai: *enters the hall, walks to Max and hands him a cup warm cacao* Here, Maxi. It always helps me when I'm stressed.

Max: *takes the cup, while Kai sits down next to Tyson* Thank you, Kai. And thank you for helping me. *smiles cute at him*

Kai: *closes the eyes and smiles in his cool way* Hn...

Tyson: *smirks and gives the phoenix boy a dig with the elbow* Hey what! Are you sure you weren't hypnotized either? You said such tender words. Like last night when you called me honey. *giggles*

Kai growls and grinds his teeth. The other boys giggle too.

Tyson: *laughs* You were always our secret weapon. Our male Medusa. But when you spoke so sweetly, my pants got almost wet.

The phoenix boy growl again. The others laugh loudly.

Kai: *hit the floor with the fist* Why you always see a monster in me?

Tyson: *puts his hand on Kai's shoulder* Oh, come on, buddy. We're not laughing at you, we're laughing near you.

Kai: *growls and gets more angry* I am surrounded by idiots.

Kenny: *smiles* Well, Kai. You're one of us.

Tyson: *teases Kai* Yeah, you're the best i.... *notices that Kai gives him a death glare* I mean... You are the best independent blader.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* How charming you are, Tyson. I'm pretty sure you wanted to say something else.

Tyson: *smiles cute at him* Aww, come on, Kai. I just wanted to get Max in a good mood.

Everyone can see that Max gets a little better and is smiling in his cute way.

Ray: We are glad that you feel better now, Max.

Dizzi: Me too!

Daichi: *stands up and does some kicks with the leg* If I had been there I would have given this LDrago a big kick in the butt. Woaaaaaah.......

Max: *looks sad at Daichi with a puppy dog eyes* You would kick me?

Tyson: *yells at the red haired blader* DAICHI!!!!

Kai, Tyson, Ray and Kenny give him a mad glare.

Daichi: *gets nervous and waves with the hands* NO, no, no, that's not what I meant. Sorry, Max. *looks sad at the floor*

Max: *starts to laugh* Hahahahahaha!

Daichi: *confused* What? Um....

Max: *smirks at him* I fooled you, Daich!

Daichi: *pouts* Argggh... That's mean, Max.

Everyone sighs in relief and laugh.

Tyson: *puts his arm around Max's shoulder* That was good one, Max! Hahahaha!

Kenny: *worried* I hope so much that LDrago won't control one of us again.

Tyson: *hugs Max tightly* Don't worry, Chief! Nobody can control us as long as we love each other. Right, Kai? *turns to him, smirks and raises the eyebrows up and down*

Kai: *gives him a murder look and yells* Will you annoy me with it for the rest of my life?

Tyson: *lets go off Max and folds the arms* But, Kai. Of course not. *smirks slyly* Until I come up with something new.

Kai: *is about to beat him up* You little...

Ray: *yells stern* Hey, stop it now.

Kai sighs and calms down.

Ray: *folds the arms and stares at the navy blue haired blader* Tyson, I'm still waiting for last night's explanation! What's going on with you and Kai? I know that you have secrets from us. And not only me, also the others want to hear it.

The dragon - and the phoenix boy look at each other with the question: "Who will speak."

Kai: *sighs* Ok, you all deserve the truth. Tyson and I want to create a Beyblader from our bloodline.

There is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong pause. Kenny, Ray, Max and Daichi look weird and shocked. Ray only stares at Tyson.

Tyson: *gets in panic and points to Kai* It was his plan.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* Traitor!

Tyson: *yells at him* Hey, if I get down, so you will get with me!

The both boys growls and put their foreheads against each other.

Ray: *hisses* MEOW! Stop it! Did Hilary know it, Tyson?

Tyson: *sighs* Yes, she know it.

Kai: *chuckles in sarcasm* Oh, great, Tyson! Just perfect!

Tyson: Don't worry she will not say anything to Alesia.

Kai: *looks at him incredulously* Are you sure?

Tyson: *thinks* Um... Nope!

Kai: *slaps his forehead with the palm* Just great! Just great! *sighs* Ok, I have to calm down! Ufffffffff.... *breathes in and out*

Max: *rubs the head* I'm not sure, Kai. But I think it's a not so good idea.

Dizzi: Are you sure, that the kids will love each other?

Ray: *still folding the arms and closes the eyes* It's stupid, Kai! You don't even know who of you will get a girl or boy. Maybe it'll be both girls or both boys. And if Alesia finds it out, she will be very upset.

Kai: *sits in his cool way* Don't worry, Ray. Hakuna Matata!

Everyone looks at him confused and shocked.

Ray: *looks weird* Excuse me, what?

Tyson: *too shocked* Um...?????

Kai: Hn... *takes out some papers, reads it, growls, looks up to the ceiling and yells* Hey, LadyPeach7! It's the script of The Lion King!

Everyone takes out their scripts and notice it too.

Tyson: No, it's of The Lion King 2!

Kai: *rolls the eyes and says in sarcasm* Oh, that makes a big difference. *yells* Hey, Lady! If you were my secretary, you would have been fired long ago.

LP7: *mumbles softly* And if you were my boss, I would have quit long ago. *apologizes* Sorry, guys. I give you the wrong scripts.

Tyson: *rolls the eyes, says in sarcasm* Oh, really? We didn't notice that!

Kai: *yells* And what now?

LP7: I will look for the right scripts and you will continue to play your part. Only changes the text. *does loud sounds of searching, by breaking some items of glass*

The bladers look at each other.

Ray: Should we try it?

Tyson: *lifts the hand up* I will play Simba!

Kai: Why you?

Tyson: *lifts proudly the head and closes the eyes* Because I'm the champ. Or better the Beyblade King! Ok, I will start. *clears his throat* One day, I won't be here... and I need my grandchild to carry on in my place. He will be one of the greatest beybla....

Max: *plays Kiara* The greatest beybladers. I know.

Everyone giggles a little. Kai rolls the eyes, slaps the forehead and sighs.

Tyson: *continues* Exactly. And we need to train him. As future Champ...

LP7: You can stop, boys. I found it.

Everyone sighs in relief.

Kai: Finally! I have already forgotten what our world looks like.

LP7: *hands them the scripts* Here! Now you can continue. Ray say your text again.

Ray: *growls annoyed* Fine! *lets go off Max and folts the arms* It's stupid, Kai! You don't even know who of you will get a girl or boy. Maybe it'll be both girls or both boys. And if Alesia finds it out, she will be very upset.

Kai: *sits in his cool way* Don't worry, Ray. I will use my irresistible charm, and she will forgive me. All women become weak when I seduce or touch them. *smirks at the dragon boy* I'm right, Tyson?

Tyson: *looks at him suspiciously* Hey, what do you mean by that?

The others break out in laughter.

Tyson: *yells at the phoenix boy* I asked you something, Kai! What do you mean by that?

Kai: *smirks slyly* Use your pear to understand it.

Tyson: *yells* WHAT SHOULD I USE?

Kai: *taps Tyson's forehead with his index finger* With what you never had.

Tyson: *is about to grab his neck* You............. *is grabbed by Max*

Max: *pulls him away from Kai* That's enough, guys.

Ray: Kai? Where is Dranzer? I didn't see him today.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* He's on a honeymoon. With Frost.

Ray: *shocked* Seriously?

Kai: Yes, but I will not tell you where he is. *looks at Max* I'm not sure if LDrago is really out off Max body.

Tyson: *hits Kai's shoulder* Shut up! It's our Max. Even, if he has a twin brother I would recognize him.

Max looks sad again.

Kai: *sighs* Sorry, Max. But as long as I don't know if this alien is really gone, I can't tell where Dranzer is.

Max: *looks depressed on the floor* I understand, Kai!

Tyson: *hits his shoulder again* You are the alien here. You were always different and weird. Now one of your kind is here and you try to hide all clues.

Kai: *sighs and rubs his forehead* But of course, again I'm the monster. *stands up to leave the room*

Ray: *confused and calls after him* Hey, where are you going?

Kai: *stops by the door way* There's something I have to do. Take care of Alesia. *leaves the room*

Everyone glares angry at Tyson.

Tyson: *looks at them all innocently* What?

Ray: *yells* When will you learn to shut up? I'm pretty sure you hurt his feelings.

Tyson: *pouts* Fine, I will apologize when he comes back.

Ray: Wise choice, Tyson.

Kenny: Ok, guys. We should think about how to stop LDrago.

Tyson: Hn....

Kenny: *confused* Do you have a plan, Tyson?

Tyson: *thinks* No, but I'm thinking right now, what text LDrago has.

Everyone: *look at the ceiling* Hn....

LP7: *rolls the eyes and sighs* Ok, I will check!

On a roof of a tall building...

An angry Ryuga stands for a lattice fence and growls annoyed.

LDrago: *sings the song "In The Dark Of The Night" (Anastasia)*

In the dark of the night evil will find her
In the dark of the night just before dawn!
Revenge will be sweet
When my powers are complete
In the dark of the night

Ryuga: *hits the head against the lattice fence* Stop it, LDrago! Please, stop it!

LDrago: *shows the papers* It's not my fault. It's from the script.

Ryuga: *looks up to the sky* Hey, LadyPeach7! Did you find the right script?

LP7: Sorry, I lost it. I will write a new one.

Ryuga: *yells* Are you kidding me?!

LDrago: *continue to sing*

In the dark of the night

Ryuga: *hits the head again* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LDrago: *screams dramatically* SHE'LL BE MINE!