A cup of coffee

09:15 p.m.... Tyson's house... Kitchen....

Hilary helps Alesia to clean the wounds, by using Perekis.

Alesia: *sits on the chair and flinches in pain* Ouch! That's hurts so much.

Hilary: *cleans the last wound* So it's done! You can continue to live. *puts the Perekis away*

Alesia: *growls in pain* Man, now I know what it means to be married to Kai. If my life goes on like this, I will think about a divorce after 2 years.

Hilary: *confused* What do you mean?

Alesia: *sighs* Oh, right you don't know it. Kai and I have a contract. If our marriage doesn't work in 2 years, we'll get a divorce.

Hilary: *stunned* Serious now?

Alesia: *looks sad and sighs* Yes. Maybe this rich life is not for me.

Hilary: *tries to cheer her up* Hey, do you want to hear a funny event that i experienced this morning?

Alesiai: *lifts the shoulders* Um.... Yes.

Hilary: Well.... *starts to tell* I woke up at half past seven and see Tyson lying next to me with a big grin. I told him that I'm not in the mood for ..... you know what I mean.

Alesia: *rolls the eyes* Let's say: "Cup of coffee"!

Hilary: *confused* What?

Alesia: *giggles* We Russians say another phrase for sex: "Cup of coffee".

Hilary: *looks weird* Okaaaaaaaaaaay! *continues to tell* Well, he started to seduce me and I became weak. I gave in and we drank a cup of coffee. *rolls the eyes*

Alesia: *giggles* Oh, sorry, it's just so funny if you say that.

Hilary: *sighs* After half an hour.... after we finished drinking.... He went out into the garden in a boxer shorts to get some fresh air.

Alesia: *stunned* Only in with boxers? In this early morning cold?

Hilary: Yes, I was shocked, too. But after 20 seconds he came back and said: "Sorry, babe! I'm just putting on my cap. It's cold outside!" And went out in boxers again. My jaw dropped.

Alesia: *slaps her forehead with the palm and breaks out in laughter* Hahahahahaha! It's so typical Tyson! Hahahahahaha!

Hilary: *sighs shake her head* Yeah, my boyfriend is an idiot.

Alesia: *laughs harder* Man, the important thing is that he protect his head, but everything else doesn't matter.

Hilary: *giggles* Yeah, that's right. *gets an idea* Say, Alesia? Does Kai actually know about this Russian phrase?

Alesia: *thinks* Well, I don't know. Maybe. Why?

Hilary: *smirks* Let's play with the boys. We bring breakfast to them, and we will see how they will react.

Alesia: *smirks* Ok, I'm in!

Hilary: Great. We need also coffee. *makes coffee and takes a tablet* You can take the tablet with the food.

Alesiai: Ok. *takes it* Well, let's go!

The girls walk to the dojo room and open the door. The boys are still sitting in a circle to make a plan. When the door opens, everyone turns to the girls.

Hilary: Hey, boys. Breakfast is ready. We thought you were very hungry and brought it here.

Alesia: *smiles cute* Exactly! We can't starve our musketeers.