End of a friendship?

The next morning... Tyson's house... living room... 08:00 a.m...

Ray, Max, Daichi and Kenny wake up first, while Tyson is still sleeping.

Ray: *tries to wake him up* Tyson! Come on, Tyson. You didn't let us sleep last night. And now you are sleeping like a hamster.

Tyson: *opens the eyes a little, and closes them again* Let me sleep, Ray. I'm too tired. *turns away from him*

Ray: *sighs and shakes him* Come on, Tyson. We have to clean up the mess, we made last night. I think, Kai is still angry at you. He is still not here.

Tyson: *yawns and continues to sleep* Kai, is not a woman. He will come back, as always.

The other boys start to laugh.

Max: *laughs hard* Hahahaha, that was good one, Tyson.

Ray: *giggles a little, but then becomes serious again* Tyson, you have to apologize to Kai. I don't know how, but you have to.

Tyson: *rolls to him, opens his eyes and looks thoughtful* Ok, you are right. I will ask Alesia for help. She always know what to do. *stands up and lives the room*

Max: *watches him leave and turns around to Ray* Do you think, Kai will forgive him?

Ray: *smiles* Kai has no choice. We had forgiven him too, when he had betrayed us many times.

Kenny: *smiles* That's true.

Daichi: *thinks* Do you know, guys, how old Kai is now?

Ray: *cleans up Tyson's blanket and pillow* Old enough, Daichi. No blader can live that long. *smiles at his friends and starts to laugh with them*
Max: *laughs* Hahahahaha, that was great, Ray. You and Tyson are great.

Ray: *smirks proudly* I know. Hahahahahahahaha.

Meanwhile,...

Tyson: *walks along the floor, stops in front of Alesia's door and knocks* Hey, Alesia. I know it's early, but I really need to talk. *opens the door and walks in*

Alesia: *straightens up, still a little sleepy* What is it, Tyson? *notices that someone is sleeping next to her* What the.... *screams* AAAAAAH....

Tyson: *worried* What's the matter, Alesia?

Kai: *straightens up, looks at Alesia, then at Tyson and says cool as a cucumber* Morning.

Alesia: What are you doing here, you jerk?

Tyson: *screams in shock, and sits down on the nearest chair* Alesia, no! *screams and snobs* You, him, here. *tries to calm down* I need a moment. I'm an adult. I can handle this. I'm okay. *turns to Alesia and Kai, who give him an annoyed look* Alesia, no! *screams again and turns away from them*

Kai: *sighs and rolls the eyes* Tyson, will you keep it down?

Tyson: *stands angry up, goes to Kai and points at him with the finger* I'm not ready to talk to you yet, you traitor.

Ray: *runs in the room* What happened? I heard screaming. *sees Alesia and Kai, and doesn't know what to say* Oh.

Kenny, Mariah, Ming Ming and Hilary runs also in. They all look stunned at Kai and Alesia.

Alesia: *smiles nervous* It's not what it looks like.

Max: *runs in the room and sees the two* What's this, Kai? A pajama party? Hey, scooch over. *is about to jump to them, but Ray grabs him by the collar and stops him*

Daichi: *walks in* What is going on? *sees the two and disgusts* Ew.

Grandpa: *walks in and looks stunned at them* Wow, hey.

Tyson: *growls in anger and pushes them all out* Okay, that's it. Everybody out. Everybody out. That's my cousin.

Ray: Move it, Max. *grabs grandpa's arm and take him with him* Come with me Mr. Granger.

Tyson: Right now. Everybody. Come on. *stops by the door way and turns around to his best friend* Okay, Kai, I just wanna say that I am hurt. *growls in anger* And I don't think that you, my best friend, are supposed to do that. *tears rolls his cheeks down*

Kai: *face palms* Tyson, can you please stop that? I asked your grandfather to give me a free room. I didn't know that she is here. You annoyed me in the night. So....

Tyson: *yells* So, what! You deliberately jumped into another bed to pay me back?

Alesia: *looks stunned at the boys with a wide open mouth* Excuse me, boys. Are you two...

Kai: *turns to her* No, we aren't.

Tyson: *yells and points* Kai and I live in the eternal circle of life. It's just that he always betray me and later he comes crawling back to me. Like a dog. Or I'm wrong, man's best friend.

Kai growls at him. He gets up from the bed by wearing only boxer shorts.

Alesia: *blushes, by seeing his muscular body* Can you, please, take your clothes on.

Kai: *ignores her, goes to Tyson and punches him in the face, so that Tyson falls on the floor* How did you call me, Champ?

Alesia: *covers her mouth with the hand in shock* Tyson! Kai, stop it!

Tyson: *sits hurt on the floor and smirks darkly* Very, well, Kai. *stands up and yells at him* Outside! Beyblade match, now! *turns away and goes to the exit* Don't let me wait. *leaves the room*

Kai: *growls angry* A dog. Hmm? Very well, my friend. I will show you. *begins to take on his clothes, notices that Alesia watches him* Did you see enough?

Alesia: *blushes and turns away* Are you two serious right now? A Beyblade match, really?

Kai: *rolls his eyes* It's not the first time. He challenged me and I have to accept it.

Alesia: *confused* Why? You two can get hurt!

Kai: *smirks* I told you. It's not the first time. But don't worry about me. I will win this time. *leaves the room with his coolness*

Alesia: I have to stop them. *begins quickly to take on her clothes*