Father and son conflikt

Kai returns home. He opens the front door, enters and sees his father angrily standing in the hallway. The young phoenix boy rolls his eyes in annoyance and hands his jacket over to the butler John.

John: *takes the jacket and bows* Welcome back, Master Kai.

Kai: *answers in his serious way* Thank you, John. *goes to his father and stops in front of him* What have I done now, father?

His father looks at him silently and darkly.

Kai: *raises his eyebrow* Did I destroy the computer system?

His father looks at him blankly.

Kai: *thinks* Did I bankrupt the company?

His father keeps looking at him.

Kai: *thinks and scratches the back of his head* Did I totaled the family car?

His father growls ...

Kai: *slowly run out of ideas* If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to do. *sighs and grins cheekily* Oh, I know! I slept with your concubines, right?

His father looks at him speechless and shocked.

Kai: *raises the shoulders* What? I just wanted to know if you were listening to me!

Mr. H: *yells at him* I have no concubines!

Kai: *rolls the eyes* I was joking! Or do you, older people, not know what joking is?

John: *gives a little giggle* Hpfff...

Kai: *smirks proudly* You see! John understands me.

Mr. H: *looks darkly at John* Stop praising him, John.

Kai: *growls and yells at him* Stop yelling at my butler.

Mr. H: *leans closer to his sons face* Watch the way you talk to me! Do you have no respect to your father?

Kai: *smirks at him* I could ask you the same.

John gets a little worried. Since 2 years he has to watch the conflict between father and son. Suddenly his mobile phone sounds.

John: *checks it and sees that he gets a message for Mr. H* Emmh, Sir!? Mr. Hiwatari?!

Mr. H: *looks confused at John* What is it, John?

John: I got a message for you from one of Master Kai's friends. From Mr. Granger.

Kai: *thinks* What is this idiot up to now?

Mr. H: Read it, John.

John: *starts to read Tyson's message* Mr. Hiwatari, yesterday at my welcome party, your son Kai paid me a visit. After the party, he entered my cousin's room.

Mr. H: *looks stunned at Kai and yells* You... You entered the room of a girl? While you were drunk?

Kai: *growls angry but tries to stay calm* I didn't drink, Dad.

Mr. H: *yells at him* And you think I will believe that?

John: Mr. Hiwatari? There is more.

Kai: *tries to stop him* John, don't read it.

Mr. H: *looks disappointed at Kai* Continue, John. I really want to know what my son is doing in his free time.

John: *reads* Well... In the morning I entered the room and saw Kai in the bed next to my beloved, little cousine. Dressed only in boxer shorts. Later he left the room dressed.

Mr. H: *yells again* You entered the room of a girl? While you were drunk? And in the next morning you were dressed only in boxer shorts in the bed next to the cousin of your friend? And then you left the room dressed, as if nothing happened?

Kai: *rolls his eyes* Nothing happened between her and me, Dad.

Mr. H: *shakes disappointed the head* And you think I will believe that?

John: Mr. Hiwatari?

Mr. H: *annoyed* What?

John: Here is more!

Mr. H.: *laughs crazy* Hahahahaha, what can there be more interesting?

John: *reads* Thank you so much for bringing up such a good, well-behaved son. *looks confused at the message* I think, that was meant sarcastically.

Mr. H.: *looks stunned at his son* Are you happy now? Did you use even protection? What if the girl is pregnant?

Kai: *sighs and looks seriously at his father* I say it again, Dad. Nothing happened between me and her.

Mr. H: *raises an eyebrow* Are you sure?

Kai: Yes.

Mr. H: *thinks and sighs* Well, you have to marry here anyway.

Kai: *shocked* What?

Mr. H: Everyone will know that you were with her in bed. What will say the people? We will lose costumers. Besides, you wanted to marry a city girl.

Kai: *stunned* Yes, but not the cousin of my best friend.

Mr. H: *annoyed* Either she or the girl I choose for you. *walks away*

Kai: *yells after him* You can't do that to me, Dad!

Mr. H.: *ignores him, enters his master room and closes the door* ....

John: *walks to Kai and bows to him* I'm so sorry, Master Kai.

Kai: *sighs* It's ok, John. I think I have no other choice than to marry her.

John: *surprised* Are you serious, Master Kai.

Kai: *looks at John* You heard what my father said. Her or an annoyed princess. Prepare the dinner. We will have a guest this evening.

John: *bows* Yes, Master Kai. *walks in the direction to the kitchen*

Kai: *walks the stairs up and growls* Well, Tyson. You want war, you will get it!

 You want war, you will get it!