We need a plan

9 a.m.... Tyson's house... dojo room....

Tyson, Ray, Max, Daichi and Kenny sit in a circle and think how to defeat LDrago. Ray holds a cold towel on his cheek because Kai beat him up pretty hard yesterday.

Ray: *flinches* Ouch... That's hurt. Never thought, that Kai would beat me.

Tyson: *smirks and looks proudly at his fingernails* Welcome in my world, bro!

Daichi: *folds his arms* Don't you think that it start to be boring to teasing Kai?

The Kendo fighter looks first serious at the red haired blader, then smirks.

Tyson: No! No, it never gets boring, Daichi.

Ray: *still holds the cold towel* Ouch... How can you live with that? It is bad enough that you infected me.

Tyson: *growls and yells at the Kung Fu fighter* I am not contagious!

Kenny: *tries to calm him down* Tyson, stop it now. Ray is hurt.

Tyson: *folds the arms* So what? I am constantly beaten up by Kai. Now he is in my place and says that I am an illness. I say it again to all of you. I am not contagious.

Suddenly the door of the dojo room opens and a beaten up Alesia comes in. Her arms, legs and face are covered with small scratches and wounds. Her hair is messy, and she has an angry expression on her face.

Alesia: *looks serious at everyone in the room* Yo, what's up, my fans.

Everyone looks shocked and stunned at her. Kenny almost drops Dizzi. Ray drops his cold towel and forgets all the pains. There is a looooooooooooooooong pause. Finally, Ray, Daichi, Max and Kenny turns to Tyson, who sits stunned and can't bring a word out.

Ray: *looks blankly at him* So you're not contagious, Tyson? Are you sure?

Tyson: *snaps himself out off his trance* Shut up, Ray! *stands up and walks to Alesia* Hey, are you ok?

Alesia looks first as if she doesn't care but then her expression changes, and she breaks out in tears.

Tyson: *hugs her and lets her cry in his arms* Did Kai do it?

Alesia: *cries more* No, it was the jealous girls who are after him. They found out that I'm married to him and did that to me. I'm scared to go out now. *cries louder*

Tyson: *hugs her tightly and strokes her hair* Ssh... It's ok. I'm her, sweetie.

The others stand up and walk to her.

Ray: *puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles softly* Hey, Alesia. Please, take my cold towel. *hands it to her*

Alesia: *sniffs and takes it* Thank you so much, Ray. *hold the towel on her cheek* Ouch!

Tyson: *caresses her cheek and wipes the tears away* Tell me please, Al. Where is your badass husband?

Alesia: *sniffs* I wanted to buy some food for breakfast. I went alone to the supermarket. The girls attacked me on the way, but Kai came and saved me. He said I should go home to you. He is talking now to the girls. *sniffs and holds the towel* Ouch!

Max: I hope so much he will teach them a good lesson. Tell him to press charges.

Tyson: Max is right. If Kai comes back I will tell him that.

?: No need!

Everyone in room turn to the person. It is Kai, who enters angry.

Kai: *walks to Alesia and hugs her* I've already done it. The girls will pay a higher compensation.