The story of the queen

Last time...

Alesia: *shows her Beyblade to them, so that everyone can see a Frostic Dranzer* I'm the owner of the Queen of all Bit-Beasts.

Everyone: *shocked* The Queen of all Bit-Beasts!!!

Kai: *doesn't like it and narrows angry his eyebrows* I don't believe it. *folds his arms* Hmpf...

Kenny: *contradicts him* But Kai, you also saw how Dranzer and Dragoon bowed down to Frostic Dranzer.

Kai: *growls* It doesn't prove anything. Why should the Bit-Beasts have a queen?

Kenny: *acts like a scientist* It's the same as with bees or in a wolf pack. Every species needs a leader. Just as we have a president who protects the country.

Max: *smiles at Kai* Or as we had you as a leader. *hits his shoulder* Right, Team Captain Kai. I remember how you showed us your new strategy. As if it had been yesterday.

Flashback 2001...

 Max *goes to visit Tyson

Max *goes to visit Tyson. He enters the house and walks into the living room. Shocking, he sees how Kai hits Tyson on the head with a rolled-up newspaper* What the...!

Kai: *hits him* Idiot! Idiot! The whole team are just full of idiots. Why don't you understand my new strategy?! And someone like you want to become a world champion?!

Tyson: *tries to protect himself* Ouch! Kai, stop it! My head hurts!

Kai: *yells and hits him* Your head can't be hurt, because it's hollow.

Tyson: *yells back* Oh, so you think you're the smartest here, or what?

Kai: *grins* I don't think so, I know it!

Tyson: *growls* Ok, then tell me. What the capital of Moscow?

Kai: *growls angrily and hits him again* Idiot! You idiot! Now I have to teach you geography, too.

Tyson: *screams in pain* Ouch! Kai, stop it!

Kai: *hits him* Idiots! Don't ask yourself why I always prefer to be alone!

Max: *looks speechless and smiles* Now I understand it. Kai likes us, that's why he hits us. He he he he!!!!

End of the Flashback...

Kai: *rolls the eyes* That doesn't answer my question. Why do the Bit-Beasts need a queen, if they are strong enough to protect themselves?

Alesia: It's because of LDrago!

Everyone looks at her confused. In particular, she has caught Kai's attention.

Tyson: *scratches his head in confusion* Who is LDrago?

Alesia: *sighs* Ok, let me explain you a story, which was relayed to me by your father, Tyson.

Tyson: *shocked* My father?

Alesia: *nods* Yes, 2 months ago, I got a video cassette from him, and he told me this...

Flashback...

Alesia sits on the couch with her mother and watches the video from her uncle.