Does she know it?

07:47p.m.... Afternoon...

The door of the dojo opens and Tyson comes out. He stretches, yawns and remains rooted to the spot. All of his friends are waiting for him in the yard and look at him seriously.

Tyson: *he scratches the back of his head confused* Huh? Something happened?

Ray and Max run to him and leans very closely to his face.

Ray: *grabs his arm* Ok, now tell me what is going on.

May: *holds him by the collar* We won't leave you alone until you tell us everything.

Tyson: *tries to get free* Guys! At least let me take a breath. Or let me smoke.

Ray / Max: *shocked* You're smoking?

Tyson: *gives them a blank look* Of course not. I'm just acting like in the movies. *grins proudly*

Ray: *grabs him by the shoulders* Are you really with Hilary?

Tyson: *blushes* Yes! I made her very tired, and she is sleeping right now.

Max: *smiles cute* And when is the wedding?

Tyson: *turns red* Max, you little.... *smiles nervous, wraps his arm around Max's neck and rubs his head playfully* It's still too early. I don't want to end up like him. *points at Kai, who sits on a chair next to the garden pond*

Alesia sits on his lap and plays nervous with her fingertips.

Kai: *sighs, kisses her cheek and whispers* Honey, can you go in with the others I would like to speak to this idiot.

Tyson: *gives him a dark glare* I can hear you, Kai.

Kai: *ignores him and whispers to her again* It will not take long. I'll be with you in 20 minutes.

Alesia: *blushes and whispers softly* Ok. *stands up and goes to the others*

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows and glares at the others* Gentlemen, can I please be with the champ alone?

The others get a little nervous. None dares to mess with the phoenix box. They turn around and enters with Alesia the dojo, and close the door behind them.

Tyson watches them leave and looks at Kai. He grins at the phoenix boy.

Kai: *glares at him and sighs* Come here and sit.

Tyson: *just lifts his shoulders* Ok. *goes to him and sits down on Kai's lap*

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows and tries to stay calm* What are you doing?

Tyson: *wraps his hands around his neck* I'm sitting.

Suddenly, a loud break of cups is heard in the dojo.

Ray: *yells shocked inside* What the...

Kai: *growls and yells at them* Can you guys leave us alone and enjoy your tea party?

Max: *scared* Sorry, Kai.

Ray: *yells* I know it. There is something between them.

Kai: *yells* This is none of your business, Ray. *glares at dragon boy* And you! *pushes him down* Take a chair and sit.

Tyson: *growls in pain, stands up, takes a chair and sits down next to him* You can be a little gentle with me, my darling.

Kai: *hits Tyson's head* Can you stop it?! It's not funny anymore.

Tyson: *acts like he would cry* You break up with me?

Kai: *yells* Listen, you fool. Just because I wanted to battle you 2 years ago, it doesn't mean, that I'm after you. We just played a game. A game, Tyson. You understand me? A game!

Tyson: *looks at him with puppy-eyes* Our relationship is for you a game? *acts again and covers his face with the hands* Buuuuaaah...

Kai: *stunned* Are you fucking kidding me? *yells at him* Stop it!

Tyson: *gets serious and pouts* Ok, Ok. To me it has also become slowly boring. *bows forward, puts his elbow on his knee and puts his chin on the palm of his hand*

Kai: *sighs in relief* Finally! *takes a long pause, before he speaks again* How many?

Tyson: *thinks* So 200.

Kai: *looks shocked* What?

Tyson: *struggled up and stretches* I need 200 Yen for the date with Hilary.

Kai: *growls very angry* I didn't ask you how much. I asked you how many. How many times have you done it with her?

Tyson: *blushes, and scratches the back of his head, by thinking* A total of 7 times. In the early morning, as long as no one was there, 3 times in the forest. 2 times to the children's playground. In the cheese house, of course. And then 2 times in the cinema. We were there alone.

Kai: *smirks proudly of him* Are you a human or a bunny?

Tyson: *laughs proudly at himself* Well, Hilary said that I'm a hamster.

Kai: *chuckles slyly* I think she is right. You eat like a hamster, but mate with her like a bunny.

Tyson: *growls annoyed* Hahahahaha very funny, Kai. *extends his hand*

Kai: *confused* What now?

Tyson: *sighs* I need 200 Yen, Boss.

Kai: *closes the eyes, put his leg on the other and crosses his arms* I don't think so. Why should I give you my money for your date?

Tyson: *thinks slyly and smirks* Well, maybe I'll go to my room, get the 10 yen out of my piggy bank and buy condoms. And you have to wait a few more years for my child to be born. *grins sneakily* It's nice of me, isn't it?

Kai: *looks shocked, stunned and points with the finger at him* You... You little...

Tyson: *closes the eyes, smiles and stands up* Well, I think I will go then.

Kai: *growls* Where are you going?

Tyson: *looks down at him* To my room. *turns and walks to the dojo*

Kai: *gets in panic, stands up, takes his wallet out and yells* Fine! Here. I give you 1000 Yen. It should be enough for 5 dates.

Tyson: *walks back to him and takes the money* Well, I think it should. *puts the money in the pocket and looks at him* Does Alesia actually know about your plan?

Kai: *growls and grabs Tyson's collar* Don't you dare tell her.

Tyson: *hits Kai's hands away from him* So she doesn't know. *chuckles darkly and caresses Kai's cheek* My dear Kai. I don't even know what you have to do for me, so I don't tell your little secret.

Kai: *sighs* What do you want?

Tyson: *just smiles and lifts the shoulders* I don't know now. But I will think. *turns with the back to him* Next time if I need money, don't let me wait. *walks with a big smirk to the dojo*

Kai: *watches after him and clenches his hands into fists* That little parasite. Just wait. You messed with the wrong one.