Tyson and Hilary

At the river...

The sun is still rising and the nature presents the beauty of the aurora. On the avenue of the river is silence. As suddenly...

Hilary: Tyson, not so fast. I'm tired. Please, stop.

The young dragon boy is running with his dream girl, by holding her hand and pulling her with him.

Hilary: *is very tired and tries to get free but Tyson holds her to tight* Tyson, please.

Finally, he stops and let's go off her. He stands with the back to her, by looking on the ground. His navy blue bangs covers his face.

Tyson: *uses Kai's oral spray and thinks inside* Hn... How should I do it? Maybe with: "Hilary, I fell in love with you when you hit me in the face for the first time." *grinds his teeth uncertainly* No, that's not good start. She'll get angry and beat me up.

Hilary: *breaths heavily* Tyson? Why are we here?

Tyson: *still in his world and don't listen to her* Or maybe: "Hilary, I put my eyes on you when I first saw you in a bikini." *sighs nervous* No, she will think that I'm a pervert and will kill me.

Hilary: TYSON? *gets angry and hit him in the shoulder* Are you listening to me?

Tyson: *snaps himself out off his trance and growls* Yeah, I hear you, Miss Sunshine. I brought you here to confess your feelings to me.

Hilary: *stunned* Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Tyson: *crosses his arms, closes proud his eyes and acts selfish* I know, that you have a thing on me, Hilary.

Hilary: *looks at him with an open mouth as if he slapped her* Excuse me, what?

Tyson: Oh, come on, Hil! *smirks at her* You always following me. You're always helping me, when I'm depressed. You're cooking me always the best food. With other words: You like me. And not just like me. You like like like me.

Hilary: *growls* Now listen, Mr. World Champion. *pushes with the index finger on his chest* I'm following you, because you always get in trouble. When you lose a fight, I'm helping you to cheer you up, to save the others from your shouting. And I'm cooking the food for everyone. It's just that you're always the first to get the best parts.

Tyson: *yells at her* Do you want to tell me something that I'm a problematic, insane, and a guzzling guy?

Hilary: *crosses her arms and smirks slyly* That's right.

Tyson: *snorts and points with the finger at her* Now, you are talking like Kai.

Hilary: *laughs* See, now even 2 smart people tell you that.

Tyson: *growls yells* So, you think that you are perfect?

Hilary: *lifts the shoulders* Yes.

Tyson: *smirks darkly* Oh, ok. Do you remember what happened 2 years ago in Egypt, Queen Cleopatra?

Hilary: *thinks* Of course I remember. We had a day off to train, but Mr. Dickenson invited us to visit the pyramid. All 6 teams took part. Our team was the first, which enter the pyramid. I was exhausted from the heat and lay down on a bed. And fell asleep.

Tyson: *yells* That was not a bed. That was a pharaoh's tomb. The other teams enter the pyramid. The excursion was great, but suddenly ... Princess Hilary wakes up, she stretches, the bones crack so nicely. All 5 teams look at her with a horror face. But Princess Hilary turns her head to them, smiles and waves her hand: "Hello, people". Do you know what panic has broken out? All 5 teams ran away. Even the Blitzkrieg Boys. Even Kai. The guy, who is afraid of nothing.