But of course, you just friends!

Last time...

The door of Tyson's room opens and someone walks in.

Tyson: *wonders and thinks* So fast? Wow, when I said "Hurry", I never thought that she will be so quickly. *can hear that the person starts to take off his clothes*

The person lies down to him and the dragon boy can smell alcohol.

Tyson: *confused and thinks* That can't be Hilary. *feels suddenly a strong arm hugging him and his face turns into horror*

?: *cuddles up to him* Honey, do you miss me? Sorry, that I'm late.

Tyson: *recognizes the voice and asks very calm* Kai?

Kai: *recognizes the voice, becomes sober and also asks very calm* Tyson?

Tyson: *still calm* Yes, it's me.

Both boys jump up and scream.

Tyson / Kai: AAAAAAAAAH!

Kai falls on the floor, while Tyson leans against the wall, turns the table lamp on and screams dramatically. The dragon boy covers his nudity and throws a pillow after the phoenix boy.

Tyson: *yells shocked* What are you doing here, you perv. *throws an alarm clock after him* What do you want? Don't come closer!

Kai: *only wearing boxers, crouches as the alarm clock flies on him* Can you stop it?! I have mistaken the rooms.

Tyson: *growls and pulls the blanket more up* That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. You find me irresistible, so you couldn't resist the temptation to lay me flat.

Kai: *slaps his forehead with his palm* Listen, you fool. I already told you, that I'm not interested in you and your little worm.

Tyson: *stunned and the anger grows in him* What did you say? Little worm? *growls, stands up, so that the blanket slips down and his masculinity is revealed* And you call that little?

Kai: *blushes and turns away from him* You have no shame, you freak.

Tyson: *stands bared on the bed and yells at him* Why you turned away? Check it out and say if it's little.

Kai: *growls, by don't looking at him* I don't want to see it. Covers yourself, you fool.

Tyson: *sighs, sits down and covers his lap* Mine is bigger than yours. *looks at Kai's*

Kai: *takes his t-shirt and covers his lap with it* What are you looking at?

Tyson: *closes the eyes and snorts proudly* Oh please. There is nothing to see.

Kai: *growls very angry* That's it! You will die now! *stands up, hits with the right fist in the palm of the left hand and smirks* I should have done it last year.

Tyson: *gets in panic, covers himself and tries to crawl away from him* You... You get away from me... you psycho. *is attacked by Kai, who grabs him by the neck* Aaaah! *screams and fights for his life* I get raped!

Kai: *pushes more on this neck, so that the dragon boy can't get air to scream* Shut up, finally. *shows him a murder look and his whole anger* Where's your turn off button? *pushes Tyson's left side of his face on the bedsheet* Shut up! *yells* Just shut up!

Tyson: *tries to get an idea to get free and gets one* Tickle attack!!! *tickles Kai's both sides of his torso*

Kai: *jumps back from him* Stop it!

Tyson: *smirks vengeful* Oh, someone is ticklish. *attacks him* The table turns, babe. Come here.

Kai: *grabs his both wrists and fights him* Stop it, Tyson.

Tyson: *fights back and laughs* No, I want to play with you.

Kai: *still fighting and yells* Did you lost your mind? Aaaah!!!!

The phoenix boy loses his balance and falls on the back, while Tyson also can't hold it and falls on the top of him.

Suddenly, the door opens and Hilary enters. And what she sees shocked her, and she lets her jaw drop. A naked Tyson lies on the half naked Kai. All three characters are confused, shocked and don't know what to say.

Kai: *slaps his forehead with the palm* But yes, of course. There was no better time, right? *looks serious at the girl* It's not what you think, Hil.

Hilary: *shakes the head and snaps herself out off her trance* But yes, of course. You just friends. *says it in sarcasm and wiggles her index finger and middle finger of both hands*

Tyson: *smiles at Hilary nervous and embarrassed* Hilary, babe. It's not... *tries to explain* It's really... *smirks sexy and winks* How about a threesome?

The phoenix boy and the brunette look at him, as if he slapped them.

Tyson: *gives them an innocent look* What?

Kai / Hilary: *blush and both yell at him* Are you serious right now?

Kai: *growls and pushes him away from him* really. This idea can only come from you.

Tyson: *straightens up and says relaxed* You can bring Alesia too. I don't disagree.

Hilary: *blushes more* TYSON!!!

Kai: *gives him a weird look* You are ill, right? I can recommend a good doctor. I will pay it. *wants to stand up, but before he can do it, Alesia's voice can be heard*

Alesia: Hilary, is something wrong? *comes closer to her, until she stands in front of her* I heard you shouting. What is going... *turns to the boys, looks stunned and ends the sentence* ...on?

Kai don't know what to say and looks at her speechless.