Not a blood relative

Next morning...

The morning's light was entering Kai's bedroom. Alesia starts to open her tired eyes, but she was still sleepy. She sees that Kai lies next to her and looks at her with a grin. His teeth are pearl white. She also notices that her arm rests on his muscular chest.

Alesia: *pulls her arm away and blushes, by thinking* How long has he been watching me like this?

Kai: *bows closer to her* Good morning, honey!

Alesia: *plays again with her fingertips* Good morning!

Kai: *gets a little worried* Are you alright?

Alesia: Yes, I'm alright.

Kai: *sighs in relief* I'm glad that you're ok. Now we have to think, how to tell that Tyson. 2 years ago he flipped out, when I changed the team. He yells at me and said that I will pay that. That really hurt me at that time, but I didn't show him that. And now I'm married to his cousin.

Alesia: *looks sad, by still playing with the fingertips* I'm not his cousin.

Kai: *turns slowly to her* What? Can you repeat that?

Alesia: *sighs* I'm not a blood relative. Well, I'm adopted.

Kai: *looks at the ceiling and don't know what to say* Woah...

Suddenly the phoenix boy gets an idea. He smiles, turns to her and gives her a long kiss.

Alesia: *push him away* What was that for?

Kai: *smirks sexy and her forehead with his* You will see, honey. That will happen in the future. But first I have to be sure that it will happen, what I planned right now. Come on, get dressed, and we will go to Tyson. *stands up, dressed in boxers*

Alesia: *confused, but stands up, by holding the blanket to cover her nude body* You want to go to Tyson? Willingly?

Kai: *lifts the shoulders* You're not his cousin. That means I don't have to worry. Now, get dressed, honey. *smirks* Or are you still shy to do it in front of me?

Alesia: *lifts her head up and walks proudly to the bathroom* Pffff!

Kai: *rolls the eyes* Women! * takes a cigarette, lights it and goes to the balcony and leans at the handrail* Well, Tyson. Now it's your turn to get married. And the sooner the better. *breathes the smoke out*

He hears suddenly a noise and turns to the right side. He can't believe what he sees. Dranzer and Frost sitting in a new built nest. The queen preens Dranzer's feathers so that he looks like a punk. The firebird looks at Kai nervously, as if he wants to say: "It's not what you think, Master!".

Kai: *just turns to the exit* Sorry, I think I've got the wrong room. *leaves the balcony silently* I should quit smoking.

Dranzer: *reaches out his wing for him* No, Master. Wait! *screams dramatically* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!

Frost: *smiles and continue to preen him* You are so beautiful, Dranzer.

Dranzer: *still a little scared of her, but smiles nervously* If you say so, Your Ma... Frosy.

After the breakfast the newly married couple walks hand in hand to Tyson house.

Alesia: *nervous* I'm so worried, Kai.

Kai: *squeezes her hand* Don't be it. Let me do it.

Both reach the front gate of the house. They don't look bad when they see the broken plates, cups, glasses and other broken objects. In the middle of the courtyard, Tyson sits on a folding chair with a shovel in the hand.

Tyson: *looks at Kai with a dark grin* Welcome, Kai. You can now choose a quiet place where you want to lie. The property is big enough.

Alesia gets scared and hides behind her husband. Kai cannot believe that it has come to this. He growls at the dragon boy.