New prey

10:49 p.m.... Tyson's bedroom....

Tyson lies in bed, completely exhausted, after the passionate act with Hilary. His girlfriend's giggles wake him, and he opens his eyes. He sees that she is already dressed, leans against the wall and reads a magazine. Her sweet laugh makes his heart beat faster. He straightens up, put his arm around her and starts to kiss her neck. She giggles and lets him do his work.

Hilary: *moans lustily* Tyson, babe! Didn't you get enough coffee today?

Tyson: *looks into her eyes and smirks sexy* Well, I admit that the taste was sweet and hot. This coffee was the best so far. I can't get enough of it. Why are you dressed? You know I always want a second round. *pulls the straps of her top down a little and kisses her shoulder*

Hilary: *giggles a little* Tyson, that tickles. *takes his face in both hands and kisses him* Sssh, babe... I want to show you the news which I read in this magazine. *show him the magazine*

Tyson: *ignores it and kisses her neck* Can't it wait? At this moment you are my magazine and I want to read every page of you. *tries to take off her top, but she stops him*

Hilary: Tyson, wait! Stop! *sighs and looks at him* First, I'm tired, ok. Secondly, let me please read the news for you, babe.

Tyson: *pouts and leans against the wall* Fine!

Hilary: *giggles and scratches him under the chin* Is my little dragon angry that he didn't get his coffee? *kisses his cheek*

Tyson: *tries to control himself and not pounce on her like a wild animal* Read the news as long as I can hold back. *looks away from her and pouts*

Hilary: *sighs* Well.... *starts to read* The world champion Tyson Granger...

Tyson: *turns to her excited* Oh, that's me!

Hilary: *rolls the eyes* I'm not finish, babe!

Tyson: *smiles embarrassed* Sorry, Hilary! Please, continue! *kisses her cheek*

Hilary: *sighs, but continue to read* The world champion Tyson Granger has bought new boxer shorts. *starts to laugh*

Tyson: *his mouth drops, and he looks stunned* What the....

Hilary: *giggles and reads* He had thrown the old ones into the trash, which had been found by a homeless person and who had sold it for 1 million yen. Now we have a new millionaires in town. *breaks out in laughter* Hahahahahaha....

Tyson: *stunned and yells* These are my millions! If I had known that, I would have sold it. Now I know where these billionaires come from. Kai did the same.

Hilary laughs more, but suddenly a voice come from the guest room. It's from Kai.

Kai: *yells very loud* I'm not interested in your boxer shorts.

The laugh of Alesia can be also heard.

Alesia: Hahahahaha! Boxer shorts! Hahahahaha! *screams* Aaaaaaaah! Kai! S.. Sl... Slow down... Not so fast. *moans* Aaaah!

Tyson: *growls and yells* Hey, don't kill my cousin, you animal!

There is no contradiction by Kai. Just loud passionate moans from Alesia.

Alesia: Aaaaah! KAAAAAAI! Aaaah!

The dragon boy and his mate blush, by hearing it.

Tyson: *yells* Hey, stop ignoring me!

Silence.........

Tyson: *yells* Hey, I'm speaking with you, Kai! *smirks* Or are you finish so fast?

Kai: *yells* Shut up, you fool! I want some alone time with my wife!

Tyson: *yells back* Then do it quieter and don't kill her!

Alesia: *screams very loud* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KAI, SLOW DOWN! AAAAH! AAAAH!

Tyson: *yells* Are you doing it on purpose?

As long as the boys yell at each other, Hilary suddenly hears something in her head.

?: *whispers creepy* Hilary!

Hilary flings, closes her eyes and puts both hands on her head.

Hilary: *growls in pain* Aaargh... *whispers* Tyson...

Tyson: *ignores her and keeps yelling at Kai* Hey, this is my house!

Kai: *yells* I am a billionaire! I'm better than you! I can sleep with my wife whenever I want and where I want!

Tyson: *growls* Is this a challenge?

Kai: You will lose!

Tyson: *growls darkly, so that his bangs covers his face* You....

Hilary: *hears again the voice* Arrrgh...

?: *creepy* Hilary!

Hilary: *growls in pain* Tyson! *collapses*

Tyson: *is too busy to yells at the phoenix boy* Well, then, I accept the challenge. *turns to his girlfriend and his eyes widens* Hilary? *shakes her by the shoulders* Hilary? Hilary, can you hear me? Hil... *suddenly grabbed by the neck by her* Hilary... What...

Hilary: *holds him by the neck very tightly* How worthless! So warm-heartedly! *growls* I hate that! *throws Tyson with all strength on the wooden floor* So pathetic!

Tyson: *sits on the floor and rubs his neck* Hilary, what's up with.... *sees Hilary at her face and is shocked*

Hilary's expression is so dark and empty. As if she was obsessed. She smirks at him evil.

Tyson: *looks at her suspiciously* You... You're not Hilary. *remembers what happened to Max* You're LDrago!

Hilary: *smiles slyly and stands up* How smart you are!

Tyson: *growls and want to call for help* Kai....

Hilary: *takes a sharp pencil from the table* Sssh...... My dear friend. *holds the pencil on the neck* I really don't want to do it. But I will.

Tyson: *growls at him* Arrrgh.... You....

Kai: *yells from guest room* Hey, are you asleep?

Tyson: *growls and looks at Hilary, who gives him a sneaky smirk* I'm busy now, Kai!

Kai: Does that mean, I won?

Tyson: *still looks at Hilary* Yeah!

Kai: *does a long pause then...* It doesn't sound like you. Are you ok? I come to you now.

Tyson: *gets in panic when Hilary scratches her skin on the neck with the pencil* No, don't come in, you perv! I'm naked!

Kai: *snorts* As if it is the first time I seeing you naked. Fine, whatever!

Tyson: *growls at Hilary and speaks quietly* Let her go, LDrago.

Hilary: *still holds the pencil* I will, my friend. But first you have to bring me the queen. I know that this girl doesn't have her. But the other girl has the queen for sure. *sees that Tyson's blade starts to glow* Stay back, brother. I can end the life of this little girl very quick.

Dragoon obey and stops glowing.

Hilary: *turns to Tyson* Now listen to me, little boy. I will wait for you in the park. And to make sure you bring me the queen, I'll take Hilary with me. 15 o'clock! Do you understand me?

Tyson: *growls* I understand you. But don't dare to hurt Hilary!

Hilary: *passes him by still holding the pencil* Then don't come too late. Hehehehehe... *is about to leave the room*

Tyson: *turns to her* Why her? Why are you using her?

Hilary: *smirks* Well, I was first thinking of Kai. But the last time he showed me that he is too strong to control when I decided for Max. Oh, yeah. There's something else! *looks very creepy at him* Don't you dare to follow me now. Or... you know. *smirks, turns back to the exit and leaves*

The dragon boy quickly puts on his clothes and runs to Kai's guest room.

Tyson: *knocks on the door very loud* Kai! Open the door! Kai! Open the door, Kai!

Kai: *opens the door, dressed just in boxers and growls angry* What?

Tyson: *in panic* LDrago! Hilary!

Kai: *confused* Can you calm down and say it to me like a normal person?

Tyson: *calms down and breathes out* LDrago has Hilary!

Kai: *widens his eyes and looks shocked at the dragon boy* What?!