Alesia knows

10 p.m.... Tyson's house... Kitchen....

Something happened in the kingdom of cooking. On the floor are broken cups and plates. Even the food the girls cooked is scattered everywhere. The boys are in there and clean the kitchen. Ray clean the walls, Daichi the floor, Kenny the windows and Tyson tries to cook something.

Tyson: *wears a light pink apron* Great! Just great! Thank you so much, Hilary. It's like few years ago in the class room. *growls and put the food in the oven* So, in 30 minutes its finish.

Ray: *is tired from cleaning the walls* Man, I don't know what sauce it is but I can't get it off.

Kenny: I'm finish with the windows.

Daichi: *still scrubs the floor* I'm tired. And hungry, Tyson.

Tyson: *puts the hands on the hips and shouts* Hey, it's not my fault. It was the plan of our wise scumbag.

Suddenly the door opens and a dirty and scratched Kai enters the kitchen.

Kai: *walks to Tyson and stands in front of him* Pretty apron.

Tyson pouts at him.

Kai: *rolls the eyes and sighs* Ok, what have I done now?

Tyson: *takes the rolling pin and looks at the others* Just look at your father, children. That's the way how he spends his day.

The others look at the two beyblader and giggles a little.

Kai: *lifts the hands* Tyson, please. I'm tired. Don't start it now.

Tyson: *chuckles unbelievable* You're tired?! You're tired?! *looks at the others* He is tired! *yells at the phoenix boy* You're tired and I'm not? I spent 7 hours with them in the kitchen and you come back dirty and scratched. Where were you?

Kai slaps him very hard, so that a big echo can be heard. The others jump up seeing this.

Ray: *flinches* Ufffffff...

Kai: *yells* Shut up, woman.

Tyson: *rubs his red cheek and yells back* You dare to hit me in front of the kids? You chased away our youngest son Max. He ran to another mother. *growls* I wasted the best years of my life. If I had known my life would be like this, I would never have started a relationship with you.

Kai growls annoyed and is about to beat him up.

Ray: *laughs* Hahahahah, that's the best show ever

Kenny: Dizzi? You're recording that?

Dizzi: Of course.

Daichi: *giggles* Too bad that it is not a TV show.

Tyson: *grabs Kai by the shirt and looks sad at him* Why you're doing this to me? Tell me and I will change.

Kai: *slaps Tyson's hands away, takes something out of his pocket and hands him* Tyson, take Snickers. You're not you when you are hungry.

Tyson: *takes, open and eat it* Munch! Munch!...

Kai: *rolls the eyes and sighs* Better?

Tyson: *returns to his natural personality* Better! Sorry, it's only when I wear this apron that I lose my masculinity. *takes the apron off*

The others break out in laughter. They fall and hit the ground with the fists.

Tyson: *looks at Kai, folds his arm and says nervous* I'm sorry that I called you an alien.

Kai: *sighs* Fine, I forgive you.

Tyson: *jumps happy up* Really? That's great. Wait! *looks down and up at him* What happen to you?