Don't mess with the queen

In the training room...

Computer: *counts down* 3, 2, 1.....

Kai and Alesia: *both pull the ripcord* Let it rip!

Both blades enter the stadium, only that Dranzer stays away from the queen and doesn't even try to attack her. Frost circles in the middle of the stadium, while Dranzer circles her, as Brooklyn did in the first battle to tire Kai.

Kai: *remembers this situation and looks at Alesia, who smirks at him* You saw it, do you?

Alesia: Yop! *smiles* I saw it and learned it from him! I give you the advice to give up, because Dranzer won't dare to attack my Frost.

Kai: *growls* Shows what you know, honey. DRANZER!!!!

Dranzer comes out from the blade and appears in all his glory.

Dranzer: SCREAAAK!!!

Kai: *yells* Attack her now.

But Dranzer doesn't attack her, instead he gives Kay a scared look. As if he were saying, "Please, don't force me, master"!

Kai: *confused, because he knows Dranzer as a fearless Bit-Beast* Dranzer?

Alesia: *smirks* Ok, now it's my turn. FROST!!!

And there she is. The queen of all Bit-Beasts. She appears with so much elegance, with a raised head and with a look full of wisdom. Dranzer bows to her very deeply. And don't look at her.

Kai: *growls in anger and can't accept what he sees* Dranzer, what are you doing? Come on, don't let it get you down. Kick her out!

Dranzer doesn't listen to him and is still bowing to the queen, while Frost waits for Alesia's order.

Alesia: Frost, kick him out!

Frost: *attacks Dranzer* SCREAAAK!!! *kicks the Kai's beyblade, so that it lands out of the stadium not circle anymore*

Dranzer: *disappears back into the blade * SCREAAAK!!!

Frost: SCREAAAK!!! *does the same and jumps to Alesia, who catches the blade*

Alesia: Well done, Frost. *gives Frost a proud look and puts the beyblade into her dress pocket* So, it looks like I won, right?

Computer: Sorry, Sir, but you lost.

Kai: *picks his blade up and growls* Why? It can't be that she has so much power over you. *sighs*

Alesia: *worried* Are you ok?

Kai: *sighs again and smiles* Well, looks like my wife is a strong beyblader.

Alesia: *smiles cute* Oh, thank you. But I already told you, that no Bit-Beast dares to fight the queen.

Kai: *close his eyes and smiles* Well, like your cousin said. I was a psychopath and was too proud to listen to you. *claps in the hands* Computer, shut down.

Computer: Yes, Sir. *shuts down*

The bey stadium disappears and the two halves of the floor closes.

Alesia: And what now?

Kai: *take on his jacket, goes to her and hugs her* I think the dinner is ready. Are you hungry?

Alesia: *blushes and puts her hands on his chest* Well, yes.

Kai: *gives her a quick kiss and push her to the door* Come on, let's go to the dining room. *goes with her to the door and opens it* What the...

Suddenly, John the maids and Mrs. Hiwatari lose their balance and fall on the floor.

John and the Maids: *smirks nervous* Good evening, Master Kai.

Mrs. Hiwatari: *also smiles nervous, but a little like she doesn't care what she did right now* Hello, my baby boy.

Alesia giggles when she hears the name "Baby boy".

Kai: *closes his eyes and blushes in embarrassment* Mom, John and Ladies. This villa has so many rooms. Why did you choose for this one?

Maids: *in choir show their dust broom* We wanted to clean the door.

John: *stands up and stands in a typical butler pose* I watched the beautiful ladies clean the door.

Mrs. Hiwatari: *smiles cute* And watched how, John watched, how the girls clean the door.

Kai: *face palms* Mom, I'm not stupid. *hugs his wife* But if you all want to know. We two are married.

There was a loooooooooooooooong pause. But suddenly, Mrs. Hiwatari, John and the maids scream in joy. Mrs. Hiwatari hugs her son and her daughter-in-law. Alesia hugs her mother-in-law back.

John: *shakes Kai's hand* Congratulations, Master Kai. I had been waiting for this day for so long. *starts crying*

The maids also cry and hug John.

Kai: *sighs annoying* Okay, that's enough. John is the dinner ready?

John: *in proud butler pose* Yes, Master Kai.

Kai: Then let's go to the dining room. My wife is hungry. *pulls Alesia closer to him and goes with them all to the dining room*