Door intercom discussion

Late in the evening when the sun went down ...

Tyson accompanies Alesia to Kai's house. He is worried and wants to go in with her so much, but Alesia has asked him to let her handle it alone. Tyson must accept her request. They reach the entrance gates.

Tyson: *turns to his cousin* Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?

Alesia: *smiles* Don't worry, Tyson. I am a big, super strong girl. *shows her arm muscles*

Tyson: *smiles back and rings* Ok, if you say so.

Suddenly, John's voice can be heard on the door intercom.

John: Good evening. My name is John. The butler of the Hiwatari family. What can I do for you?

Tyson: *answers* Hi, John. It's me, Tyson. How are you, Dude? Is big boss at home? I brought my cousin with me. He invited her.

John: Good evening, Mr. Granger. Master Kai...

Tyson: *interrupts him* Wow, wow, wow, John. Hold on. Please, stop with the Mr. thing. It isn't my world. OK.

John: *confused* Hmmm..... How should I call you then?

Tyson: *grins* How about "The King of the bladers"?! *laughs*

Alesia rolls her eyes and face-palms.

John: *sighs* Mr. Granger. I will come to you now to open the gate. *hangs up*

Tyson: *sulks* Don't worry, one day he'll learn it. *looks at his cousin and grabs her by the shoulders* Now listen to me, Alesia. If this bonehead comes too close to you, then don't be shy and...

Alesia: *blushes and interrupts him* Tyson! I will not do it!

Tyson: *looks weird and confused* Let me finish, sweetie. If he gets too close to you, don't be shy and kick him in his big, fat... * stops and looks at her* Why don't you interrupt me?

Alesia: You told me to let you finish. And I'm definitely not going to kick his...

Kai: *interrupts her* I can hear you, you two pervert.

Alesia and Tyson turns startled to the door intercom.

Tyson: *growls and yells into it* Didn't your parents teach you not to eavesdrop on other people?

Kai: *smiles smartly* No, my parents taught me to eavesdrop on other people. Oh, and thank you for your nice message for my father.

Tyson: *whispers sneakily* Did you like it?

Kai: *whispers back* Hmmm. But of course. I can't wait to massage your face.

Tyson: *whispers seductively* Oh, that sounds so tempting. I would also like to paint your face. I think blue eye shadow would look good on you. Especially, with your blue stripes.

Kai: *whispers in a husky voice* I would like to go to you now and do it with you.

Alesia: *looks stunned with an open mouth* Boys? You are both very pretty. John is already here.

Tyson: *jumps up when he sees John standing next to him at the gates* How long have you been standing there, John?

John: *clears throat* Long enough, Mr. Granger. *whispers into the door intercom* Master Kai, now I understand why you haven't touched a woman yet.

Kai: I'll cut your monthly bonus, John, if you don't stay out of my love life.

Tyson: *chuckles* You have a love life?

Kai: *growls* I'm at least brave enough to admit my feelings to a girl. What about you, champ? You have been in love with Hilary since you were 15 and instead of telling her that you like her, you start a fight.

Tyson: *rolls the eyes and blushes* We don't fight. We express our feelings in this way. Every time she hits me, I know she likes me.

Alesia: *giggles and teases him* You like Hilary?

Tyson: *blushes more* Yes, but don't tell her.

John: *opens the door* My Lady. You can come in.

Alesia goes in, but is stopped by Tyson.

Tyson: *grabs her shoulders and looks at her seriously* Don't drink alcohol. Not that something happens between you two.

Alesia: *rolls her eyes and hugs him* Don't worry, it won't happen.

Kai: My mother had said it too. And I was born 9 months later.

Tyson: *looks weird and confused* Have you made a joke now? This isn't you... Who are you and what did you do with my buddy Kai?

Kai: *sighs* John, close the gate.

John: Yes, Master Kai. *closes the gate in front of Tyson's face*

Tyson: Hey!!!

Kai: Go home, Tyson. I'll bring your cousin back tomorrow. *hangs up*

Tyson: *growls and looks at Alesia* Remember what I told you, Alesia. I will wait for you at home.

Alesia: *smiles at him* See you tomorrow, Tyson. *follows John*

Tyson turns and goes home. On the way he growls and insults Kai.