Black is back / Ready for battle

Last time...

Kai: *goes to a steel wall and stands in front of her* Computer, open the number BD-067.

The wall door opens and a black and green beyblade appears, lying on a red pillow. Alesia steps scared back and covers her mouth with both hands.

Kai: *takes the beyblade in his hand and smirks darkly at it* Hello, my old friend! Are you still hungry? *smiles at the black blade very creepy* It's like putting on an old shoe. Hn ... *smirks* Very convenient! This time it's vibranium wheels. The strongest metal in the world. *chuckles very creepy* Hehehehe *laughs like a psychopath* Hahahahahahaha!

Alesia rolls the eyes, walks to him and slaps him very hard. There is a loud echo from the slap and an unbearable silence for a few seconds.

Computer: *swallows nervous* Poor girl! She was so nice! I will miss her!

Kai: *his bangs covers his face, and he rubs his cheek* Hn... *looks serious at his wife but change his expression to a soft smile* Thank you, honey. I really needed it.

Alesia: *smiles cute* You're welcome! You can ask me every time to slap you.

Kai: *smirks and pulls her closer* Honey, be careful what you say. If you turn me on, then there is nothing what can stop me to eat you up. *bits her left ear*

Alesia: *blushes and pushes him away* Seriously, Kai? *yells* One of your best friends is kidnapped! I think is no time for that. I'm not a doll which you can use every time when you want. For today, I had really enough love.

Kai: *looks blankly at her* You are the one who seduces me first. Oh, wait a minute. *growls* Do you want to tell me that I'm not good enough in bed?

Alesia: *rolls the eyes* Well, you're coming too fast.

Kai: *drops his jaw and looks stunned at her* Well, I'm sorry, that I lost the signal a couple of times.

Alesia: *taps his chest with her finger angrily and yells* One more word and my antenna... *points at her womanhood* ...will no longer accept your signal!!! *points at his manhood*

They start talking in the chaos, as suddenly, they hear a quiet sniff from the side. They turn to the noise and notice John holding a camera and is crying.

John: *sniffs* It's so beautiful! Your first marital dispute. And I experience it life. This will be my favorite video of my young master.

Alesia and Kai look stunned at him and don't know what to say at first.

Kai: *finally breaks the silence* John, what do you mean by favorite video?

John: *cleans his nose* I have lots of videos of you, Master Kai. When you were a baby. Your first steps. Your first words. Your childhood. Your first win in beyblading. When you were the team captain of the Bladebreakers. Your big battle with Mr. Granger. Your marriage contract. Your first ti.... I mean.... and now your first marital dispute.

Alesia giggles a little.

Kai: *looks first stunned, then yells at him* Will you stalk me for the rest of my life?

John: *smirks proudly* Of course not, Master Kai. Until the new young master is born.

Kai: *growls angry* John, I will not allow you to come closer to my child.

John: *grins slyly* Master Kai, you will never find a so good butler like me. I'm the best of the the best. And you know that.

Alesia: *whispers to her husband* He is right.