Just a joke!

Last time...

Alesia's voice can be heard.

Alesia: Hilary, is something wrong? *comes closer to her, until she stands in front of her* I heard you shouting. What is going... *turns to the boys, looks stunned and ends the sentence* ...on?

Kai don't know what to say and looks at her speechless. His wife stares at the two boys, as if she had seen a ghost.

Alesia: Umh... *turns again to Hilary and smiles at her a little creepy* Hilary? You see that now too, don't you?

Hilary: *confused stares at the boys, even tilts her head to the side to make sure that she has no hallucinations, and turns to Alesia* Yes, I see it too. Why?

Alesia: *closes her eyes and chuckles unbelievable* I just asked. Today I drank herbal tea.

Hilary/ both boys: *give her a weird look* Umh...

Alesia: *smiles at the brunette, but then she turns to Tyson and her husband with an asking expression* I'm listening, my gentlemen. I want to hear your excuses.

Tyson: *covers himself with the blanket, takes his boxers and puts it on* I can explain it!

Kai: *raises his hands innocently* Me too!

Both: *points with the finger at each other and says in choir* He started!

Kai: *growls and slaps Tyson's finger away and points at him* He started it.

Tyson: *points again at Kai* No, I'm the victim. He is the culprit. I want, that he get a life sentence, Your Honour.

Kai: *gives him a dark stare* You will lose the process. I have the best lawyer. I'm a billionaire.

Tyson: *tips with the finger at Kai's chest and growls* I swear to you, Kai. If you say the word billionaire once more, then ... then ...

Kai: *smirks and raises an eyebrow* What then? You will hang yourself?

Tyson: *pouts angry at him* No, but I will make you poor.

Kai: *first stunned, then chuckles slyly* Ok, I will see how you will do it. *leans closer to his face and whispers hot* Billionaire!

Tyson sits calm and growls at him.

Kai: *leans back and teases him* Billionaire! Billionaire! Billionaire! Billionaire!

Tyson: *screams and attacks him* All right, you asked for it! You will be poor now. *pulls on Kai's hair* You will be a poor billionaire now.

Kai: *growls in pain* Let go, you fool. *pinches Tyson's nipples*

Tyson: *screams in pain* Aaaaah.........

Kai: *smirks* Yes, I know that feels good.

Tyson: *hisses at him like a cat* YOUUUUUUUU! *pulls again on Kai's hair*

The two half naked boys start to fight, so that a cloud of dust is created.

Hilary and Alesia slap the forehead with the palm and shake the heads.

Hilary: *sighs* Like 5 years little boys.

Alesia: Umh... *goes to the fighting boys and smiles at his husband* Tyson, Kai! It's ok.

The boys stop fighting and looks confused at her. Kai's wife leans closer to him and strokes his cheek.

Alesia: *smiles at him and Tyson* I can see that you can't live without one another.

Hilary lets shocked drop her jaw. The phoenix and the dragoon boy look at her, then at each other and then again at her totally confused and stunned.

Kai: Honey, what Tyson and I have is just fr... *feels her index finger on his lips*

Alesia: *giggles* It's ok. As long, it's not an other woman, I'm ok with that.

Tyson, Kai and Hilary look at her more shocked and confused, and hope that she understood, what she just said. Tyson is too dramatized to speak and looks at her with an open mouth.

Kai: *raises an eyebrow* What the.... *feels again her finger on the lips*

Alesia: *smiles* Ssssh........ I can share you with Tyson.

There is a looooooooooooooong pause. Hilary stands by the doorway and waits what will happen next. The boys stare totally pale at her. But suddenly...

Alesia: *starts hard to laugh* Hahahahahaha Man, your expressions are so great. You boys can be so easily fooled. Hahahahaha.

Hilary and Tyson sighs in relief. But the phoenix boy doesn't take it so easy. His face is covered by his gray bangs. Everyone in the room can see how a dark aura starts to build around him.

Kai: *grind his teeth and burn with fury* Honey, you find that funny? To share me?

Alesia: *stops laughing, gets a little scared and backs away from him* Kai, I was joking. Calm down.

Kai: *looks up at her and yells* DO I LOOK LIKE I'M LAUGHING?

Even Tyson and Hilary don't like the behavior of Kai.

Tyson: *yells at him* Hey, you grouch. Don't you dare to yell at her. It was a joke, ok. So calm down. Woah...

Kai suddenly stands up and want to grab his scared wife, but is stopped by Tyson, who holds his foot. The phoenix boy loses the balance and falls on the floor.

Kai: *gives Tyson a death glare* Let me go, you idiot. *looks up to his wife, who is totally scared* And you! COME HERE!

Alesia jumps back in fear. Hilary is also scared and hugs Alesia in a protecting way.

Tyson: *jumps on Kai's back to hold him down and looks up to the girls* Hilary, take Alesia and run! I don't know how long I can hold him. RUN!!! *tries to be heavy*

Alesia and Hilary hesitate at first, but then they run off.

Kai: *uses all his strength to get free but fails* Get down off me, Tyson!

Tyson: *pushes Kai's head down* First you have to calm down.

Kai: *yells in pain* Aaaaaaaaaaaaah........ FUCK YOU!!!

?: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Tyson: *notices Ray standing by the doorway* Hey, Ray.

Ray: *confused is watching the scene* I saw Hilary and Alesia running away. What is going on? And why are you two naked?

Tyson: *still holding the phoenix boy and yells* I will explain you everything later, Ray. Can you use your Kung Fu powers and knock him off?

Kai: *breathes like a wild bull* RAY, I SWEAR TO YOU! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH ME!!!

Ray: *enters the room and looks down at Kai* Oh, please. You've been threatening me with this for years. *bows to him and presses a spot on his neck with two fingers*

Kai only gives a little scream from himself and falls asleep.

Tyson: *gets down off him and sits on the floor* Uffff... *breathes out in relief* How long he will sleep?

Ray: Until dawn. *sits down next to him* Ok, and now explain.

Tyson: *shows with his hand on the sleeping beyblader* He is drunk.

Ray: *rolls the eyes* I can see it. Is that all?

Tyson: *just lifts the shoulders* Yeah. *sees that Ray doesn't believe him* Please, Ray. I'm tired. Let's talk tomorrow, ok.

Ray: *sighs* Fine, but tomorrow I want the full story. *stands up*

Tyson: *stands up too* Alright, I promise. I will hold Kai here and don't let him out if he wakes up.

Ray just nods his head and leaves the room.

Tyson: *closes the door, locks it up and turns to the sleeping Kai* Oh, Kai, Kai, Kai. You make more trouble than I do. *puts a pillow under Kai's head and covers him with a blanket* I'm not an unreasonable man. I don't want you to get a cold. After all, you still my friend. No matter how you are. *takes his phone out and starts to write messages to Hilary and sighs* That will be a long night to guard you. Good night, Kai.