You're not weak

Last time...

Kai and Tyson hear suddenly their girls screaming.

Hilary / Alesia: Aaaaaaaaah!

Kai / Tyson: *worried* Alesia! Hilary! *run to the garden gates*

When they reach it, they stop and look confused at their friend and lovers. All stand to the direction to the garden pond, in which Max is standing with a knife and holding it by the neck. Kai looks in horror at his blond best friend. Also, Tyson.

Kai / Tyson: MAX!

Tyson: *shocked* Max, what are you doing? Put the knife down.

Ray: *goes slowly to him* Max, give me it. Come out of the water.

Max: *gives him a creepy look and says with an echo evil voice* Go ahead! Take another step and your little Max is dead. *smirks evil* Hehehehehe......

Ray: *widens the eyes in shock and steps back* What the...

The girls stand next to him, get scared and hug each other. Grandpa takes his wooden sword out for protection.

Grandpa: What going on with Max?

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows* I think, that right now it's not Max.

Tyson: *looks confused at Kai then at Max and again at Kai* What do you mean? It is our Max. Anyone can change the voice. *walks slowly to his blond friend* Hey, buddy! Come on, put the knife down and come out off the water. We will all laugh about your little prank. *smiles at him*

Max turns the head with wide eyes and an evil grin to Tyson in a scary way, so that the dragon boy jumps back in fear.

Tyson: *steps back* Max! Stop it. It's not funny.

Kai sees Max's expression and it's reminds him of Wyatt. He gets headache and rubs the head. He thought he would never see that expression again, but seeing his best friend in that state drives him crazy.

Max: *still holds the knife, grins at Tyson and chuckles* Hehehehehe.... I can feel your presence, my brother. Come out and show yourself.

Tyson: *confused* What... Aaah! *suddenly is blinded by a light*

His beyblade starts to glow and the legendary Bit-Beast Dragoon appears.

Dragoon: *looks at his brother with full anger* LDrago! I always know that you'are a coward, but that you use a human, that's going too far.

Every blader is shocked to hear Dragoon saying that LDrago is back.

Max: *laughs evil* Hahahahahaha.... Aww, Dragoon. And you're still so a softy like for 7000 years. You can't kill even me. Your brother, who made your life to hell. That's why it was so easy to beat you for me.

Tyson: *growls and yells* Hey, you freak. Don't you dare to insult Dragoon. He is strong. Thanks to him I became 3 times world champion. He is a good Bit-Beast and that makes him strong.

Dragoon smiles at Tyson and is touched.

Tyson: *smiles back to him, then looks back at Max* Now, let Max free and get lost. If you don't do it, then I'll kick your ass and destroy your party.

Max: *looks at him blankly and says in sarcasm* Oh, I will not risk it. Now you really scared me little boy.

Tyson growls and burns in anger. Kai has a scared look and breathes heavily. It all reminds him too much of Wyatt.

Ray: *notices it and gets worried* Kai? Are you ok?

Tyson: *puts a hand on Kai's shoulder* Hey, buddy. What's up with you? Don't worry we will beat him.

Kai doesn't answer. Just breathes heavily.

Max: *looks at Kai and smirks* Who is Wyatt?

Kai gasps shocked and steps back.

Max: *read Kai's mind* Oh, you're Dranzer's owner. I can see, you lost that Wyatt because of your big ego.

Kai gets depressed, falls on the knees and holds his head. It's drives him crazy again.

Tyson: *yells at LDrago* Stop it. You have no right to play with his thoughts. *bows down to Kai* Hey, Kai, listen. Calm down, ok. It's not you. Someone like you would never get down on the knees. Now stand up.

Kai: *wakes up from the words of the dragon boy* Ok, I'm back again. *smiles at Tyson, stands up and turns seriously to LDrago* Hn...

Tyson: *smirks* Oh, yeah. That's our Kai.

Ray, Hilary, Alesia and grandpa sigh in relief. They are glade to see Kai in his natural personality.

Max: *rolls the eyes* How boring.

Dragoon: *growls at his brother* I can't remember that you are able to control minds.

Max: *smiles proudly* Well, my dear brother. I was so many years frozen, that I had enough time to learn new skills. Do you want to know how I got free?

Dragoon: Global climate change!

Max: *smirks arrogant* Bingo! *looks at the bladers, Hilary and grandpa* You, human are so stupid. You don't even know what for creatures you let free. *glares at Ray* Especially in your country, little boy.

Ray: *stunned first but then get serious and clenches the hands* You dare to insult my land?!

Max: *snorts and rolls the eyes* Please, little boy. You know that I'm right.

Suddenly, Ray's blade starts to glow and Driger appears.

Max: *smirks at the white tiger* Oh, great. A big family meeting. How touching.

Driger: ROAR!!! *stands next to Dragoon* Let me shredder him into pieces.

Dragoon: *holds him back with the tail* Not in this form, Driger. You will hurt Draciel's owner. *waits until Driger calms down and gives LDrago an angry glare* Why don't you show yourself and let the boy go, brother.

Max: *snorts* Dragoon, I chose Draciel because he's the weakest of us all. Don't you remember what our father told us when we were kids? Send the weakest first in war. Just like the pawns in chess.

Dragoon: *confused* How do you know about chess?

Max: *just lifts his shoulders* My owner traveled through many landscapes with me and I had read all the thoughts of the people who passed us on the way.

Driger: *hisses* Someone like you has an owner?

Dragoon: *looks impressed a little* Wow, never thought that.

Max: *growls at Dragoon* It's not wise to piss me off, brother.

Dragoon: *chuckles slyly* Oh, I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, brother heart. And where is your owner?

Tyson: *folds his arms* We all want to know it. So we can kick his ass to together.

Max: *closes the eyes and smiles evil* Please, little boy. You all will meet him soon. I'm only here now to know where the queen is.

Kai and Tyson looks at Alesia, who gets a little scared and steps back. The phoenix boy remember that he and his wife left Dranzer and the queen in the villa. It's good that the queen is safe but right now Kai need Dranzer.

Max: *looks at everyone* I know that someone of you have her.

Ray: *growls* As if we would tell you that.

Tyson: *smirks* Keep dreaming, you freak!

Max: *sighs annoyed* You really want me to use my skills and read your minds? But I will try to find it out by myself, without using it. Let me see. *points to Tyson* Dragoon! *points to Kai* Dranzer! *points to Ray* Driger! *points to grandpa* Too old!

Grandpa just pouts angry.

Max: *looks at the girls* I think that one of the ladies have the queen.

The girls get scared. Ray stands in front of them to protect them.

Max: *looks at Hilary with a wide evil smirk* How about you, little girl?

Hilary gasps in fear and steps back.

Max: *chuckles successful* So, it's you.

Driger is about to say something but is stopped by Dragoon, who gives him a glare, to let it be. The white tiger calm down.

Tyson: *growls in anger and yells at LDrago* Hey, you freak! Don't you dare to do something to her.

Max: *holds the knife by the neck* Little boy, if you continue to annoying me, I will end the life of your little friend.

Tyson: *get worried and steps back* Ok, ok. I'm quiet.

Alesia: *can't take it anymore* LDrago, I hav....

Kai: *interrupts her* MAX! I know that you still there! You have to fight!

Max: *looks at him* Oh, I know what you want to do. *smiles arrogant* But you can try it. Come on, little phoenix boy. Try it.

Kai: *walks closer to Max* Max? Listen to me! I know that you there. Don't let him use your body or your mind.

Max: *still under control of LDrago* Keep trying. *holds the knife more near the neck and cut the skin a little*

Tyson gasps shocked and wants to run to him but Kai stops him.

Kai: *looks at Tyson* Don't. Let me do it.

Tyson: *nods* Ok, he is yours.

Kai: *turns back to Max* You're not weak, Max. You're a strong beyblader. *reaches the pond* Do you remember how we met? You were so brave to wish me good luck for the match. You knew how I was. And after the match, even when you lost, you still ran after me to congratulate.

Max: *suddenly speaks with his natural voice* Yes, I remember, Kai. I'm scared, Kai. It's so dark here. *under control of LDrago again* How do you did that? This little brat is really fighting! *growls*

Tyson and Ray: *smile* It's working!

Kai: *walks into the water* MAX! Lake Baikal! Remember! Who beat me?

Max: *natural voice* It was me. *gets headache and growls in pain* Arrgh.... Go out off me... *under control again* Don't dare to fight me, you brat. *natural voice* Aaaaaah! Please, help me!

Ray: Don't give up, Max!

Tyson: Kick him out, buddy!

Max: *drops the knife, which falls in the pond* Aaaaaah! Go away! Go out! *screams in pain and gets under control again* Stop fighting me, you little pest.

Kai: *walks closer to Max* I lost ones a friend this way. But this time I will not lose another friend. *puts a hand on Max's shoulder*

Max: *creepy echo voice* You can't beat me! *natural voice and looks sad at phoenix boy* Kai, he is too strong! *cries*

Kai: *hugs his blond friend and a tear drops on Max's cheek* You're stronger, Max. Don't let me lose you. I love you, my friend.

Max gasps and suddenly, the scream of Draciel can be heard. A bright light blinds all, so that they close and cover their eyes. When the light disappears, Dragoon and Driger go back to their beyblades. Tyson, Ray, the girls and grandpa see Kai, Kai, who hugs a fainted Max in the pond. Everyone run to them.

Everyone: MAX!!!