The contract

In the meeting room...

Kai: *passes Alesia, goes to the big, old-fashioned wood table and starts to open every drawer* Where did this old man hide it?

Alesia: *tilts her head in confusion* What are you searching?

Kai: *continues to search for something, not even to look at her* My candy! *opens a drawer and finds a box in there* There it is! *takes a cigarette out of the box and lights it* I need it to relieve the stress. *looks at Alesia and breathes out* And it's your fault.

Alesia: *that blows her away* This is your candy?

Kai: *breathes in and out* Hey, you have your candy and I have mine.

Alesia: *stunned* Are you serious? You're one of the best beybladers. 2 years ago I saw you on TV. And now you ruin your lungs? If Tyson finds this out, he will kill you.

Kai: *smirks at her* My dear, I died years ago, since your cousin defeated me for the first time. Now I only exist. Didn't Tyson tell you, who I am?

Alesia: *thinks* Well, yes. He told me that you are insane. And a psychopath.

Kai: *exhales the cigarette smoke through the left corner of his mouth* I already know that. He taught me that last year. I didn't even know that I'm really like that. I asked Max and Ray if they think so too.

Alesia: And what did they say?

Kai: *lifts the shoulders* They said they had something to do and ran away. It turns out that I haven't known I am a psychopath all these years. * exhales *What else did he tell you?

Alesia: *thinks* Yes, he also told me, that you after boys.

Kai: *starts coughing and asks with a hoarse voice* What did he tell you?

Alesia: *repeats* He told me, that you....

Kai: *stops her and extinguishes the cigarette in the ashtray* Don't say it. I heard you. *growls angry* I will kill this idiot.

Alesia: He tells me you're crazy about him.

Kai: *smirks darkly* Well, right now I'm really crazy about him. I can't wait to see him.

Alesia: *stunned* Really now?

Kai: *looks at her as if she slapped him and speaks with sarcasum with a girly voice* But of course, I don't know how it feels to be with a woman. *smirks at her* Can you teach me? *takes a few documents out of the drawer and puts them on the table* Read and sign it.

Alesia: *goes to the table* What is it? *takes the documents and is shocked* A marriage contract?

Kai: The paparazzi knows you were in my bed.

Alesia: * looks stunned with an open mouth at him * Excuse me, I was ...

Kai: * interrupts her * Don't be so selfish. This is about my future company. But also a part around you. Do you want everyone to point their fingers at you tomorrow that you slept with a billionaire?

Alesia: * still stunned * I was in your bed?

Kai: * rolls his eyes * The paparazzi doesn't care who was in bed with whom. Think of your family. Think of Tyson, grandfather, or your uncle. It will be a shame. I give you 2 years. 2 years and we'll divorce. If you don't have feelings for me.

Alesia: *gives him a weird look* You are crazy, right?

Kai: *yells at her* Yes, I'm crazy. I'm crazy like your cousin told you. Our company will lose lot of costumers. And one of my best frinds, whom I want to kill now, will be a joke in the whole town.