Before the battle

In the park...

Ryuga sits on a wooden bench and waits impatiently for Tyson. Next to him sits Hilary, who is still under control of LDrago.

Hilary: *sits relaxed and plays with the hair* You know, Master?! This girl is very beautiful. Maybe you should make her to your queen. After all I will win this time.

Ryuga: *sits with fold arms and growls a little* I'm not interested in smart girls. I like the stupid more.

Hilary: *raises an eyebrow* Really now? You have weird taste, Master.

Ryuga: *smirks* Well, if I choose the smart one, she'll tell me her opinion. Why do I need her opinion? Besides, the stupid are funny. Do you really think, that the champ will come?

Hilary: *chuckles slyly* Don't worry. I'm pretty sure. *stands up and smirks at his Master* He will do everything for his girl.

Ryuga: *sees Tyson coming slowly* Well, I think you are right. The show starts now. *stands up*

Tyson: *approaches them with raised hands and stops 20 meters in front of them* Are you the one, who is LDrago's master?

Ryuga: *smirks evil* I'm Ryuga, smart boy. And yes, LDrago is my Bit-Beast.

Tyson: *growls annoyed at him* Here I am! *looks at Hilary and realizes that she is still under control, which is what makes him angry*

Ryuga: *smirks and chuckles* Well, we can see it, big champion. I hope you brought the queen with you. Oh, please, Tyson. We are all civilized people. You don't have to raise your hands.

Tyson: *chuckles and smirks at him* Well, I brought the queen and I can't lower my hands.

Ryuga: *confused* Why not?

Tyson: *smirks* Look up, Ryuga!

Ryuga: *looks up his eyes widens* What the...?

He sees the Queen, Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, Draciel and Strata Dragoon above Tyson. The blades, which were behind the dragon boy, appear in front of him.

Tyson: *smirks* If I lower my hand they will attack you. So be a good boy and let Hilary free.

Hilary: *looks suspiciously at Tyson and narrows the eyes* Do you really think, that I get scared of my old servants? *looks up at the Bit-Beasts and smirks evil at his brother*

Dragoon narrows the eyes and grows a little, but don't dare to attack without the order.

Hilary: *turns again to Tyson* How stupid do you think I am?

Tyson: *gets a little nervous, don't know what is going on now* Um...

Hilary: *closes her eyes, sighs and yells very loud* You all can get out now. I know, that you all here. I read the mind of the champ.

The other bladers, who hide in the bushes slap their forehead.

All: *sighs annoyed* TYSON!!!

Tyson: *also slaps his forehead with one hand* Oh, man. Sorry, boys!

Kai, Ray, Max and Daichi come out and go to Tyson with an angry expression. Tyson looks at them and smiles nervously. The boys stand next to him and stare at Ryuga.

Ryuga: *chuckles* I can't believe that you really brought your friends with you.

Tyson: *yells* They are not my friends!

Now there is a long pause. Everything is quiet now. The boys turn stunned to him with an open mouth.

All: *shocked* Um...?