A billionaire can have everything

He kisses her passionately. She feels like wax melting in his arms. Slowly she opens her eyes and looks into his ruby red. Alesia can feel her heart beat faster and her legs become weak and is about to fall, but he can catch her in time.

Kai: *breaks the kiss, by still holding her* Are you alright?

Alesia: *a little woozy and is melting* Whaaaaaaat?

Kai: *picks her up in bride style* Hey, I know, I'm kind of irresistible. You are the first one who cannot stand on her feet.

Alesia: *blushes, but behave proudly* Pfff, you can put me down. I'm her for a beyblade match. And now I'm married to you for 18 months.

Kai: *smirks, by still holding her* Well, my dear. I'm not cheap. I think, that would be a little weird, if we discover in 12 months. Don't you think so?

Alesia: *blushes more and sighs* Well, I already signed the contract. So there is no way back for me. *looks at him* Can you please put me down?

Kai: *doesn't even think about to put her down* Hang on! *holds her tight and goes to the next door*

Alesia: *a little in panic, but holds herself on him* Aaaah, what are you doing? Put me down. *tries to get free and bites Kai's shoulder*

 *tries to get free and bites Kai's shoulder*

Kai: *growls in pain, but holds her and kicks the door with the leg to open it* Behave, honey.

Alesia: *looks blushed at him and thinks* Honey? Did he just call me honey?

Kai: *enters the room and puts Alesia down* Welcome to my training room. *turns on the light*

Alesia's jaw drops. The whole room was full of modern technical sports equipment. Computer monitors are hanging on the walls, started immediately when Kai turned the light on.

Alesia: Wow!!!*but is suddenly a little confused* Why are we here?

He ignores her question, takes off his jacket and shirt. Alesia's eyes widen and she blushes when she sees his muscles and abs.

Alesia (thoughts): This man must be a greek god. Maybe he is Ares.

Kai: *notices that she's looking at him with a flushed face and grins at her* Have you seen enough? Should I continue stripping?

Alesia: *blushes more and turns with the back to him* No, you really have no shame, do you?

Kai: *goes to her and hugs her from behind* Well, honey. You are my wife now. *whispers seductively in her ear* And undress in front of my wife, is nothing to be ashamed of.

 *whispers seductively in her ear* And undress in front of my wife, is nothing to be ashamed of

Alesia: *gets goose bumps and tries to push him away* Stop it. Let go!

Kai: *giggles and holds her tighter* You're so cute when you're shy. *thinks* This is what I wanted. A girl, that fight me.

Alesia: *tries to change the theme* Why are we here?

Kai: *lets go of her, walks to a wardrobe, takes a white singlet and puts it on* For a Beyblade match, honey.

He presses the button next to the wardrobe. The floor in the middle of the room vibrates, divides in half and a big bey stadium is revealed. A size of 6 square meters.

Alesia: *looks stunned at him* Is there something you don't have?

Kai: *smirks proudly* I can have everything. I am a billionaire. *takes out his blade and launcher with 8-inch ripcord* Are you ready?

Alesia: *also takes it out* I'm ready! *goes into the fight pose* But I warn you, you will lose.

Kai. *goes also into the fight pose and laughs darkly* We will see, honey. *yells loud* Computer, countdown!

Computer: *recognizes Kai's voice* Yes, Sir! 3, 2, 1.....