Kai, Tyson and Google

11:00 a.m....

The camera shows gritted white teeth, rises to the ruby eyes, which show an angry expression. It pulls back and a furious Kai is revealed, who pulls a beaten Tyson. The dragon boy has a very bad swollen face, and is pulled by the collar by the phoenix boy along the street. A shiner on the left side, a bleeding nose and inflamed thick lips.

Kai: *pulls him with a serious expression* Stop pouting! It's your fault. Now I know why you didn't try to kill me by telling your story. If it were real, you would have behaved differently.

Tyson: *tries to speak with the pain he has* Man, Kai! I was kidding, ok. It was my revenge for lying naked in my bed and touching me yesterday. Do you know how awful it was? For my common sense.

Kai: *looks at him with a murder expression* Are you trying to tell me that I don't have it?

Tyson: *swallows nervously* I can't lie to you, Kai. *takes a deep breath* But no you don't have it!

Kai: *growls angry and pulls him roughly by the collar* Sometimes I would like to kill you, bury you in the desert, clear all traces so that nobody can find you.

Tyson: *tries to get free* You won't do that anyway.

Kai: Why not?

Tyson: *smirks slyly* Because you can't live without me. You proved it yesterday. Not even Hilary touched me so tenderly. *laughs* Hahahaha!

Kai: *growls and pushes him on the ground* When will you finally stop teasing me? *yells* Right now, I really wish Ray or Max fought you 2 years ago. Stop playing with me!

Tyson: *smiles at him very slyly* If I would do that, then it would be boring. You will miss it. *yells* And maybe you think that I didn't understand why you wanted to fight me in the final. You wanted to prove that you are "Ho Ho Ho", and I'm "Hi Hi Hi". *giggles like a psychopath*

Kai: *growls annoyed and sighs* I never wanted to prove that you're "Hi Hi Hi" and I'm "Ho Ho Ho". Now stand up. We almost reached your home. You will apologize to Alesia.

Tyson: *stands up and is grabbed by Kai again* Why should I apologize? She will have a long life now.

Kai: *continue to wanks and pulls him* You really believe in this Russian superstition? *looks at him confused* What are you doing?

Tyson: *takes out his mobile phone* Can you please let go off me? I have to check something.

The phoenix boy lets go off him and watches him confused.

Tyson: Ok, Google!

Google: Hello, Mr. You are so stupid!

The dragon boy pouts annoyed, while the phoenix boy almost beaks out in laughter.

Kai: *covers his mouth* Even Google says that you are stupid.

Tyson: *growls, but then smirks slyly* Google, I want to introduce my best friend to you.

Google: Hello, what's your name!

Kai: *annoyed* Shut up! *turns around to continue to go*

Google: Nice to meet you, Mr. Shut up!

This time Tyson breaks out in laughter. Kai stops, growls angry and turns back to the dragon boy.

Kai: *looks at the mobile phone with a murder look* What did she call me?

Tyson: *laughs with tears in the eyes* Ha ha ha ha ha, Google, you made my day. That's a perfect name for him. I love you, Google. If you were human and looked like Hilary, I would marry you.

Google: Mr. You are so stupid, please, don't say that! My husband will be jealous.

Kai and Tyson drop their jaws.

Tyson: *stunned* You're married?

Google: Yes, my husband is YouTube!

Kai and Tyson look at each other, then at the phone, then again at each other.

Tyson: *looks at Kai* She is joking, right? Is something like that even possible?

Kai: *folds his arms* Apparently, yes!

Suddenly, the phone makes a sound.

Tyson: What's that now?

Google: It't my husband, YouTube. He sent you a dislike.

Tyson: *yells* Serious right now?

Kai: *giggles quietly, but gets serious again and put his hand on Tyson's shoulder* I'm sorry for the disturbance, you lovebirds. Tyson lets go. My wife is waiting. *turns around and walks in the direction to the dojo*

Tyson: *walks after him* Ok, Google!

Google: Yes, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *growls, but tries to ignore it* How should I apologize to my rich best friend's wife?

Google: In the Middle Ages, the traitors kissed the monarchs' feet!

Kai smirks.

Tyson: *notices that and yells* I will not do that, Kai!

Kai: *proudly closes the eyes* You have no choice.

Google: That's a very smart argument, Mr. Shut up!

Kai: *turns to Tyson, by still walking* Can you turn it off?

Tyson: *smirks* I have just one more question. Ok, Google!

Google: Yes, Mr. You are so stupid?

Tyson: *ignores it* How can I become world champion again?

Google: Excuse me, what?

Kai giggles quietly.

Tyson: *growls* How can I win the World Championships this year?

Google: I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anything to the question "How can I win the World Championships this year?"!

Kai walks and laughs silently.

Tyson: *gives him a blank look* Kai, I can see that you are laughing. Don't hide it.

Kai: *clears his throat* Me? Laughing? How long do we know each other?

Google: 5 years!

Tyson: *yells at Google* Oh, and this question is so easy to answer for you?!

The phone makes a sound again.

Google: My husband sent you a dislike again. He doesn't like when someone is yelling at me.

Tyson: *growls and puts the phone in his pocket* Seriously now. *follows Kai*

Suddenly they hear their girls screaming.

Hilary / Alesia: Aaaaaaaaah!

Kai / Tyson: *worried* Alesia! Hilary! *run to the garden gates*

When they reach it, they stop and look confused at their friend and lovers. All stand to the direction to the garden pond, in which Max is standing with a knife and holding it by the neck. Kai looks in horror at his blond best friend. Also, Tyson.

Kai / Tyson: MAX!