She knows

11:24 p.m. evening.... After the date... Tyson's room...

It was very dark in there. Only the moonlight lights the room. The loving couple is cuddled up naked in bed. Hilary's head rests on Tyson's muscular chest, and she gently strokes it with her hand. The dragon boy covers her torso with the blanket to keep his lady warm and strokes her arm. But a conscience bothers him. He thinks about Kai's plan and feels like a jerk. No, he has to tell her. He'll hurt her. She'll cry. She will go away and no longer want to see him. He is afraid to lose her.

Tyson: *thinks how to explain it to her* Hn...

Hilary: *straightens up and gives him a worried look* Are you ok?

Tyson: *does a fake smile* Yes, babe. I'm alright.

Hilary: *kisses him softly and pulls away* We had done it 10 times today. We didn't even use contraception. I can get pregnant.

Tyson: *gets a little nervous* When is your cycle week?

Hilary: *thinks* So next week. But if ovulation comes earlier, I can get pregnant.

Tyson: *widens his eyes and straightens up quickly* WHAT?

Hilary: *puts her index finger on his lips* Ssh... It's ok, Tyson. I know if I get pregnant you will not leave me, right?

The dagon boy still a little shocked looks into her brown worried eyes. He would be happy to have children with her, but it's too early. He is not ready to be a father. But he has no choice.

Tyson: *sighs and caresses her cheek* No, I will not leave you, babe.

Hilary: *smiles and cuddles up to him* Our child will be a great beyblader. Just like you.

Tyson: *laughs nervously* He he he he. Yeah, that's right.

Hilary: *kisses his cheek* Maybe our child and the child of Kai and Alesia will get married and their child will also be a great beyblader. *looks into his eyes seriously*

Her lover just has to look at her expression and can read it.

Tyson: *bows the head down, so that his navy blue bangs covers his face* You know it, don't you?

Hilary: *sighs* Yes. I heard your conversation with Kai last night.

Tyson: *gets in panic and tries to explain* Hilary, babe. Let me... *feels suddenly her lips on his and that confused him* What...

Hilary: *wraps her hands around his neck* I was so happy to hear it. When Kai tried to persuade you to marry me. And then the plan with the grandchild. I like it. *kisses him quickly and looks lovely at him*

Tyson: *looks weird at her* You are not angry at me?

Hilary: *smiles cute* No. I waited so long, when you finally confess your feelings to me. Thought the day would never come.

Tyson: *looks at her suspiciously* Are you really my Hilary? The girl, who punched me in the face, when I bullied her?

Hilary: *sits on him, clenches her hand into fist and looks down at him very darkly * Do you want to find it out? *shows her fist*

Tyson: *gets in panic and kisses her quickly before she can do something* No, I believe you. *kisses her neck down*

Hilary: *moans and buries her fingers in his navy blue hair* Oh, Tyson! Stop! You have to stop before I will lose my control.

Tyson: *kisses her breasts and whispers hot* Then lose it. *strokes her thigh*

Hilary: *gasps lustily* Aaaah... Mmmmh... Tyson. *grabs his face in both hand and look into his chestnut brown eyes* Darling, ssh... *kisses his nose and puts her forehead against his* I just go to the bathroom quickly and when I'm back I'm yours again.

Tyson: *pushes the blanket away to let her go* Ok, babe. But don't let me wait. *kisses her*

Hilary: *kisses him back, stands up to take a robe, notices that the dragon boy watches her* You little pervert. *giggles ant puts the robe on*

Tyson: *smirks* I can't wait to eat you up. Please, hurry, babe.

Hilary: I will try. *gives him air kiss and leaves the room*

Tyson: *sighs happily, covers himself with the blanket and relaxes* I'm so a lucky guy. I got a girl. And can control Kai. Hehehehehe... The Best day ever. *turns to the wall and close the eyes*

Suddenly, the door opens and someone walks in.

Tyson: *wonders and thinks* So fast? Wow, when I said "Hurry", I never thought that she will be so quickly.

The person lies down to him and the dragon boy can smell alcohol.

Tyson: *confused and thinks* That can't be Hilary. *feels suddenly a strong arm hugging him and his face turns into horror*

?: *cuddles up to him* Honey, do you miss me? Sorry, that I'm late.

Tyson: *recognizes the voice and asks very calm* Kai?

Kai: *recognizes the voice too and immediately becomes sober* Tyson?

Tyson: *still calm* Yes, it's me.

Both boys jump up and scream.

Tyson / Kai: AAAAAAAAAH!