I will give you love

Afternoon... 06:32 p.m...

The sun is going slowly down. And the nature is showing again the beauty of the aurora. The fresh lovers walk the way to Tyson's house.

Hilary: *cuddles up very tightly to Tyson's arm very happy* Did you train, Tyson? Your arm is so muscular.

Tyson: *smirks proudly and kisses her forehead* Really? What else?

Hilary: *her hand moves to his chest and seductively strokes it* Your chest is also muscular. You worked out very good in the last 2 years. *smirks sexy* Or was it for me?

Tyson: *leans closer to her face and whispers hot* Well, maybe I wanted to impress you. Who knows. *stops walking, hugs and kisses her*

Hilary: *wraps her hands around his neck and kisses him back* If it was for me, then I'm very impressed.

Tyson: *rubs his nose on hers* I love you, Hilary.

Hilary: *whispers seductively* I love you too, my King of Beyblade.

Tyson: *giggles* King of Beyblade? Well, I like it.

Hilary: *leans closer to his ear and whispers, so that the dragon boy gets goosebumps* Do you want to go to the beach restaurant with me tonight?

Tyson: *smirks* Is that an invitation, babe?

Hilary: *bites his earlobe and whispers* Maybe, my king.

Tyson: Well, then let me go to the ATM first. *licks her neck*

Hilary: *she moans lustily* But it's in the center. You don't have to go there for me.

Tyson: *giggles slyly* I don't have to go to in the center. I have my own ATM at home. I just hope, that it still in my house. And I'm pretty sure, that it will give me money, because it loves me so much. *chuckles*

Hilary: *confused and tries to understand it straight* Do you mean Kai?

Tyson: *smirks and pets her* Awww, what for a smart girl.

Hilary: *growls at him* Hey, I'm not dog. Why you always trying to make me.... *is suddenly kissed by the dragon boy, so that she calms down and melts* ...mad. *grabs him by the collar and kisses him wildly* I can't get enough of you. I want you right now. *kisses him again, while her hands slide from his chest to his belt*

Tyson: *breaks the kiss and jumps back* Woah, Hilary. Babe, not here. We are on a public street.

Hilary: *turns away from him offended and pouts* You don't love me.

Tyson: *stunned and drops his lower jaw* Are you serious right now?

Hilary: *sniffs, like she starts to cry* I'm not good enough for you.

Tyson: *his navy blue bangs covers his face and chuckles darkly* Well, babe. You want love. *grabs her wrist and turns her around to him* You will get it.

Before Hilary can react, he throws her over his shoulder and carries her to his house.

Hilary: *screams* Aaaah, Tyson. What are you doing? Put me down.

Tyson: *gives her a slap on the butt* Behave, babe? We almost home. Or I'll look for a dark alley and do it with you there.

Hilary: *blushes* But what if the others are in the dojo?

Tyson: *chuckles* The others will understand us. And if Kai will be there, he will bless us. *reaches the yard*

Hilary: *confused* What do you mean by he will bless us?

Tyson: *gets in panic, stops by the door and thinks* Well, I mean. He will see that I have a girl now and that I'm not after boys. He would be happy. *laughs nervous and opens the door*

The rest of the Bladebreakers is sitting in the dining room and drinking tea. As Tyson opens the door, they all look not bad, by seeing him carrying Hilary.

Tyson: *smirks and waves with a free hand* Hey, guys. Yeah, you see it right. Hilary and I are together.

Ray suffocates on a dumpling and coughs. Max drops a fork. Daichi drops a spoon. Kenny drops the lower jaw. Alesia and Grandpa look shocked. Kai looks at the champ cool and relaxed and tries to adapt to the others by deliberately breaking a cup.

Dizzi: *whistles* Not bad, Tyson.

Tyson: *smiles* Thank you, Dizzi. *grins at Kai* Hey, sweetie. Are you still mad at me?

The others look shocked at the lonely wolf. Kai growls, gives him a death glare and breaks again a cup. Alesia hands him quickly an other cup.

Hilary: *still on Tyson's shoulder* Hey, put me down.

Tyson: *slaps her butt* Tzsss, behave, babe. *continue to teasing the phoenix boy* You don't have to be jealous. After all you're married now. *smiles at Alesia* I bless you both.

Alesia: *smiles softly* Thank you, Tyson.

Kai breaks again a cup.

Tyson: *yells at him* Hey, can you stop that. Or do you think cups grow on trees?

Kai: *growls annoyed* In my world: Yes.

Tyson: *yells again* Not everyone is a millionaire.

Kai: *corrects* Billionär!

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* However. *remember that he is still holding Hilary* Oh, excuse me, guys. I have work to do. Just continue your meeting. *walks, by carrying Hilary on the shoulder in the direction to his room*

Hilary: *hits his back* Put me down, Tyson. I can walk on my own.

Tyson: *slaps her butt again* I told you to behave, babe. Now I have to punish you. *enters his room and shut the door*

Ray: *too shocked* What just happened?

Kenny: *also* I don't know. I'm too smart to understand that.

After a few seconds everyone can hear screams and moans from the room.

Hilary: OH, TYSON!!!!!! YES!!! Don't spare me, my king.

Kai: *sighs and puts the cup on the table* I have lost my appetite.

The others: *in choir* Me, too.

Suddenly, the screams get louder.

Hilary: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OH, TYSON!!! YES!!! AAAAAH!!!

Everyone stands up.

Ray: Let me trough. I have to get out of here.

The others: ME TOO. *run out*

Kai: *stops and yells to Tyson* Hey, be a little quieter by making children.

Tyson: *yells back from the room* Fuck you!

Kai: *yells* Fuck yourself!

Tyson: *yells back from the room* Show me and I'll do it.

Kai: *yells* Do you know what! Lick me in the ass fine well and clean!

Tyson: *yells back from the room with humor* Sorry, I'm not after boys.

Kai: *growls* You... You just.... You just wait... *leaves and shut the door very loudly*