At the breakfast

Next morning... In the dining room... 07:30 a.m....

Kai sits at the table alone, just finishing his breakfast, which is on a tray. She looked so tired that Kai didn't dare wake her up. He is in a mix mood. He had eaten luxuriously. An hour ago he called a supplier and ordered a big breakfast for everyone. He hears, that someone is approaching the door, quickly arranges himself as becomingly as possible and looks anxiously at it. It is Tyson, who is still shaky on his feet, closes the door, walks to the table and sits down opposite Kai. The phoenix boy looks at him silently and in his cool way, while the dragon boy pours a glass of mineral water.

Tyson: *drinks the glass empty and sighs in relief* Aaaah! Kai, after what happened between us last night, I feel like Brad Pitt. *giggles*

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows and growls* Can you stop teasing me in the early morning?

Tyson: *smiles at him very slyly* I'm not teasing you. If I would tease you, I had said: "Kai, you were last night the best!" *laughs his guts out*

Kai: *looks at him blankly and has an inner need to hit him* Listen, you comedian, from the other planet. Do you even remember what happened yesterday?

Tyson: *looks to the ceiling, by thinking, and puts the index finger of his left hand on the head* Here, yes! *puts his index finger of his right hand on the head* And here, no!

Kai: *crosses the arms* You almost raped me.

Tyson: *frowns in disgust* Ugh! *laughs* Hahahahah! Really? How many glasses did I drink?

Kai: *thinks* So 2 or 3 glasses.

Tyson: Wow *shocked* Usually 5 or 6 glasses are enough for me until drunk. *chuckles and hits the table with the palm* Then it was good stuff.

Kai: *leans forward and roughly grabs him by the collar* Listen, you fool.

Tyson: *gives him a dark glare* You'd better take your hand off me, my friend, if you don't want to repeat last night.

To his surprise he does so, slowly removing it, and seating himself back with a smirk, he pours himself a cup of coffee.

Kai: *takes a sip* Good, Tyson. Very Good. *smiles in sarcasm* You scared me.

Tyson: *looks proudly at his fingernails* I just need to know with what to scare you with. *giggles*

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows and growls* Do you remember what I told you last night?

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* Of course, I remember. *turns the index finger on the head several times and whistles* You must be off your head!

Kai: Yes, I know, that I'm a psychopath. But You and I are the best beybladers.

Tyson: *he corrects* You mean, I'm the best beyblader! You're the number 2.

Kai: *rolls the eyes and whispers* Whatever. *sighs and looks at him seriously* Tyson, I want to create a beyblader of our bloodline. I really mean it.

Tyson: *lays his face in the palms of his hands* Very interesting, my friend. Why are you so sure, that our children will have feelings to each other?

Kai: *close his eyes proudly* I know that my child will listen to me. *looks sternly at him* And if your child will be against it, I will use force.

Tyson: *growls and points with the index finger at him* Don't you dare to force my child.

Kai: *grabs his finger and push at it very hard* Listen to me, Champ.

Tyson: *growls in pain and tries to get free* Aaaah! Let go of me, you psycho.

Kai: *holds the finger* When the lady of your heart comes in, you will confess your feelings to her. But you take her to the river. There is a romantic sunrise right now. Do you understand?

Tyson: *yells in pain* Ok, ok, ok. I understand. Let go. *gets free* I have nothing better to do anyway.

Kai: *takes out an oral spray* Here. Take it and use it! You will thank me later.

Tyson: *rolls the eyes* Do you really think that I need your oral spray.

There is a long pause.

Tyson: *sighs and growls* Fine. *takes the oral spray and turns away from him* Thank you.

Kai: Thank me later. *looks at the watch* She will come in 3, 2, 1.

The door opens and Hilary opens the door.

Hilary: *enters* Oh, boys. Good morning. What are you doing?

Tyson: Morning Hilary. Kai has just confessed his feelings to me.

Hilary / Kai: *look shocked and stunned at him* What?????

Tyson: *smiles sad at the phoenix boy* Sorry, Kai. But I haven't the same feelings to you.

Kai: *growls and leans forward to grab him* You little...

Tyson: *puts the index finger on Kai's lips* Ssh... Kai, please. It's not you. It's me. *comes closer to him and whispers in his ear* This is my revenge for forcing my son in the future.

Kai growls very angry and hits the table with the fist. Hilary just stands and watches the situation in pure shock.

Tyson: *stands quickly up and runs to Hilary, by grabbing her wrist* Come with me, Hilary. Kai just needs to be alone right now. *smirks sneaky and pulls her with him*

Hilary: *tries to keep up* Tyson, not so fast!

The dragon boy runs with his lady love to the river.

Kai: *still in the dining room, very angry and yells very loud* TYSOOOOOOOOOOOON!