Into the unknown

After the party, Kai lets stay his wife by the others, to clean up the mess. He walks down the corridor of the wooden dojo with 2 glasses and a bottle Shōchū. 5 minutes ago, Hilary called him, that Tyson is ready to talk to him. Without violence or torture. He sees her leaning against the door of the champ very worried. The phoenix boy reaches her and gives her a sign with his ruby eyes (rolls the eyes to the door then back to her), with the meaning, if everything is alright.

Hilary: *smiles softly* He is ready to talk, Kai. *opens the door*

The room was dark, but the moonlight presents Tyson, who sits on the floor very depressed. His navy blue bangs covers his face, so that Kai can't see if he is in a good or bad mood. Maybe a mix of both.

Tyson: *lifts his head up and smiles at Kai very creepy* Come in, Mr. Hiwatari!

Kai hesitates and narrows his eyebrows.

Tyson: *calls again* I said come here and sit down!

Kai enters the room, while Hilary closes the room behind him. He comes closer until he reaches him and looks down at him.

Tyson: *sees the glasses and the bottle in Kai's hands and smirks* Oh, great. You brought something from the party. Come on, sit down.

The silver gray haired blader sits down very close to him, to show that he is not scared. He puts the glasses on the floor, opens the bottle and pours the contents into it. Tyson takes a glass.

Kai: *tries to talk to him as long the champ have a clear mind* Tyson, she is no blood relatives of you. Alesia is not your cousin.

Tyson: *is about to drink, but stops at this sentence* I know it! Long ago. *drinks very quickly* My mother died when I was very young. And my father never married another woman. I always wanted a little sister, who I could protect, and be her hero. *growls* But you ruined everything, my dear friend.

Kai: *sighs and tries to explain* Tyson, let me explain. I have... *feels Tyson's index finger on his lips* What...

Tyson: Ssh.... *crawls closer to him* Observe my hands, my friend. *shows his hands* I could tear you to pieces with them. And I'd do it, if you don't tell me the truth. If you don't tell me, then I try this way. I'll put my hands so... *puts his hands on Kai's head* ...one on each side of your head... *pushes his head* ...and I'll smash your skull like a walnut. Then all your secrets come out.

Kai: *narrows his eyebrows and gives him a death glare* Take your hands off me, you fool.

Tyson: *snorts and drops his hands* You know, I've always admired your spirit, Kai. Never more, than now, when you're cornered. *pours Shōchū into his glass*

Kai: *growls and tries to stay calm* I'm not cornered. Now, listen to me, Tyson. You have to marry Hilary.

Tyson: *gets a hiccup* Oh, now you're interfering in my love life, my friend. *drinks and smiles half drunk* I mean, what reason you have, that I should do it?

Kai: *sighs and looks seriously at him* Tyson, I want to create a Beyblader from our bloodline.

Tyson: *slaps his forehead with his palm and chuckles unbelievable* Mwahahahahahahaha... This idea can only come from you. *drinks and laughs* Mwhahahahahaha....

Kai: *growls and yells* Listen to me, Tyson. I really mean it. Do you hear... *feels the index finger again on his lips*

Tyson: Ssssh....*sings*
I can hear you but I won't
You look for trouble while I don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your objectives which I wish would go away, oh
Whoa
*Kai gives him a WTH look*
Even your voice, it's just a ringing in my ear
*gives him a serious expression*
And if I heard you, which I don't, I try to keep my head clear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these wooden walls
I'm sorry, my friend, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've what I want, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you
*stands up and sings dramatically*
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
(Oh)
(Oh)
What do you want? 'Cause you treated me like that
*sits down on Kai's lap and wraps his hands around his neck*
Are you here to mock me, so you can get what you want?
*Kai sits shocked and frozen*
Or are you someone who is jealous of me?
*Tyson leans his forehead on Kai's and their lips come seductively closer*
Who doesn't know how to live or how to be?
*Kai is to shocked to react*
Every day, you make it harder as I feel my anger grow
*Tyson gives him an angry expression*
Don't you know there's part of me that wants you to go
*pushes Kai away and stands up*
Into the unknown?
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
*screams very loud*
(Oh)
(Oh)
Whoa
Are you out there?
*comes closer to Kai*
Do you know me?
*Kai crawls away from him*
Can you feel me?
*jumps closer to Kai*
Can you show me?
*Kai jumps shocked and in panic up*
ooh
(Ah) ooh
(Ah) ooh
(Ah) ooh
(Ah) ooh
(Ah) ooh
*Kai turns around to leave the room, but is grabbed by Tyson, who holds his scarf*
Where are you going? Don't leave me alone
*pulls Kai closer to him*
How do I follow you
Into the unknown?
Woo!
*collapses into Kai's arms and falls asleep*

Kai: *holds him and sighs* And you said that I'm a psychopath. *lifts him up in bride style, carries him, lays him on the bed and leaves the room*