I will never forgive you

Last time....

Alesia and Kai reach the front gate of the Tyson's house. They don't look bad when they see the broken plates, cups, glasses and other broken objects. In the middle of the courtyard, Tyson sits on a folding chair with a shovel in the hand.

Tyson: *looks at Kai with a dark grin* Welcome, Kai. You can now choose a quiet place where you want to lie. The property is big enough.

Alesia gets scared and hides behind her husband. Kai cannot believe that it has come to this. He growls at the dragon boy.

Tyson: *yells very loud* Hey, guys. Come here. Just look who came to us.

Max: *is the one who opens the door of the dojo* Tyson, can you finally calm... *stops, when he sees Kai and Alesia, and finishes the sentence* ... down.

Behind him come Kenny, Hilary, Grandpa and Daichi and also stand frozen.

Kai: *can read their expressions and sighs* You all know it, do you? Let me guess. Paparazzi?

Tyson: Nope! *takes out a newspaper clipping from his pocket* I saw it today in the morning at breakfast. *gets up with the shovel and walks towards him*

Alesia: *still hiding behind Kai* Tyson, Calm down. Let me explain.

Kai: *pushes her softly away to protect her and gets in a fight pose* Put the shovel away, Tyson!!!!

Tyson: *smirks darkly and comes closer* You made my day, Kai. Let me thank you, my dear friend. *lifts the shovel up to hit him* Arrrgh....

Hilary and Alesia: *both screams in horror* AAAAAH!!!

Kai: *ducks and yells at him* TYSON, STOP IT!!!

Before the shovel touches Kai, Ray jumps between them and takes it out of Tyson's hands. Tyson looks confused and frozen. With the question: "What just happened?"

Ray: *behaves like he doesn't care in which situation he is now* Oh, good morning, Tyson. This is a great training object. *uses his Kung Fu skills and spins the shovel* Woaaaaaaaaaaah...

Kenny, Hilary, Grandpa, Daichi, Max, Kai and Alesia sigh in relief.

Tyson: *a dark aura builds around him, he growls and reaches out his hand* Give me the shovel back, Ray! *looks at him murderously*

Ray: *continues to play* No, I will train with it now.

Tyson: *growls in anger and looks at Kai* Fine! Then I will use my hands! *attacks him, but before he can reach him, is he grabbed by Ray*

Ray throws him over his shoulder and goes to the dojo.

Tyson: *tries to get free* Arrrgh... Let me go, Ray. Let me go. I want to kill him right now. *gives Kai a murder look* I will never forgive you that, Kai. Do you hear me. GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Let my cousin alone.

Kai just looks at him in his cool and calm way. Alesia cries, by seeing what's happening between the best friends.

Tyson: *still carried by Ray* I will never forgive you that, you traitor!!!

Ray carries him, by passing the other and enters the dojo. Hilary and Kenny follow them.

Tyson: *tries to get free but Ray is to strong* I hate you, Kai!!! I wish I never met you!!!

Ray growls and continues to carrying him, while Tyson is screaming and yelling. The Tiger boy opens the door of Tyson's bedroom and enters.

Tyson: *yells louder with tears in the eyes* I will never forg... *is thrown from Ray on the bed* I hate you! *turns to the wall, buries his face in the pillows and starts to cry* Buuuh... You jerk! Buuuuh...

Ray: *sighs sad and sits down on the bed, by consoles him softly* It's ok. Calm down, Tyson!

Hilary and Kenny dash to them and sit down next to them.

Tyson: *cries, like he lost a part of him, and bites the pillow* Buuuuh...

Hilary: *gently strokes his hair* Ssh, it's ok, Tyson.

Tyson: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Outside....

Alesia cries into Kai's good worked out chest. The phoenix boy hugs her tightly, to console her.

Kai: *lifts her chin up, looks into her tearful eyes and says sternly* Hey, that's enough now. *grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her* Get yourself together, honey.

Alesia stares at him with tears in the eyes and buries her face in her hands. Kai just sighs, rolls his eyes and hugs her again.

Grandpa: You don't have to cry, young lady. It's Tyson. In few hours he'll be himself again.

Max: *also tries to save the situation* Tyson and Kai are always fighting for something. Later they will be best friends again.

Daichi: *says something rash* Until Kai does something again.

Kai, Max and Grandpa gives him a murder look.

Daich: *lifts the shoulders nervous* What? I'm telling the truth. And you can't be angry with the truth.

Grandpa: That's enough now. *smiles at Kai and Alesia* Come in, kids. We have something to celebrate. *enters the dojo, following by Daichi*

Daichi: *laughs in joy* Oh, yeah!

Kai sees that his wife has calmed down and walks with her hand in hand to the dojo. At the door, he is stopped by Max, who puts the hand on his shoulder and smiles.

Max: *in his cute way* Congratulations, my friend.

Kai: *closes his eyes and smiles proudly* Thank you, Max. *enters with him and his wife*