Wedding night

After the dinner... 01:23 a.m. in the Kai's Bedroom...

The moonlight shines into the room. Kai and Alesia are both lying in bed with their backs to each other. Alesia is dressed in two-piece pajamas, while Kai only wears boxers. Both are still wide awake and lost in thought. But finally Kai breaks the silence.

Kai: *lies with closed eyes and doesn't turn to her* Are you awake?

Alesia: *flushes in embarrassment and plays with her fingertips* Yes.

Kai: *sighs* I'm sorry, that my father wasn't present at dinner. He's mad at me. He wanted me to marry a girl from a rich family. But thanks to Tyson, he found out everything, what happened, and gave me the choice. An annoying princess or you. I chose you.

Alesia: *asks softly* Why me?

The phoenix-boy turns on his back and sighs. There is a loooong pause. He thinks about how best to put it so as not to hurt her feelings.

Kai: *looks at the ceiling* Hn... Well, you're not annoying like the other girls, who run after me like puppies. I want a wife and not a puppy. You are the first one I spend more than 2 hours with. Oh, and of course Hilary too. You are shy towards me and try to keep your distance. It's a challenge for me. And I love challenges.

Alesia: *proudly* I'm not shy!

Kai: *turns to her and smirks* Oh, really? *clutches her with arms and legs so that she can't flee from him* And how is it now?

Alesia: *her heart beats faster, her temperature rises, and she tries to get free, but the lonely wolf is to strong* Aaah... Kai, let go! Let go of me!

Kai: *chuckles slyly with a scowl on his face* See! Do you believe me now? *kisses her neck and breathes in her scent* Your mind say no, but your heart desires more. *nibbles on her ear*

Alesia is a little dizzy. She doesn't know what to say or do. She feels like a little rabbit that is being eaten by a wolf right now. He managed to woo her. When he turns her on her back and gets on top of her, she looks into his lustful ruby eyes. She feels hypnotized.

Kai: *bows closer and pins her tighter to the bed* We'll not do it if you don't want to.

Alesia turns her flushed head away from him. She knows that she signed the contract in the evening and this marriage was not for love. And she is the only woman now, who has the right to jump into his bed. After all, it's their wedding night.

Alesia: *looks at him* I can't say no on our wedding night.

Kai: *large sweat drop on the side of his face* Are you talking about the rules now? *chuckles* Would you say no if it weren't our wedding night?

Alesia: *plays shy with her fingertips* Well, that depends on how the night goes.

Kai: *again a large sweat drop and thinks* Is she trying to tell me, that I'm not good enough in bed? *sighs and gives her an expression, as if she hurts his feelings* That hurt me deeply, honey. Look, Alesia. If we start, there is no stopping. Are you sure, that you are ready?

Alesia: *looks at him thoughtfully and plays again with her thoughts* Ready? In my dreams the wedding night would be with a beloved person. *trembles a little* It's not a matter of being ready. *gets her right arm free, puts her hand on her husbands chest and thinks again* However. This man in front of me, could be the one in my dreams. *smiles at him* I don't want to start a fight with you. *in thoughts again* Therefore, I'm not scared with this man by my side.

The phoenix-boy smiles softly. He takes her wrist, and kisses the whole arm down until he reaches her shoulder. He licks and bite it. Alesia growls in pain, but tries to hold out. Like a wild animal, he uses all his strength to tear her upper pajama part in pieces. Alesia screams embarrassed and uses her hands to cover her chest.

Kai: *gently caresses her cheek* No, honey. *leans in and whispered into her ear* Don't be shy. Let me see you. Are you trust me?

Alesia: *looks at him with a soft smile* I trust you, Kai.

Kai: *takes her arms from her chest away, so that he can see her whole bare torso* You're beautiful.

Alesia: *looks blushed and turns her head away* Thank you.

Kai: *smirks sexy and turns her head back to him* Look at me, honey. You're my wife now. You don't have to be shy. *kisses her with full passion*

Alesia moans and kisses him back, by letting him do his work. But what the two don't notice is, that their beyblades start to glow. First Dranzer and then Frost fly out of the room through the open balcony door.