The sleepover

Tyson's house... living room.... 00:37 am...

It was dark in the room but the Moonlight shines through. The boys lie in the room next to each other and try to fall asleep. But Tyson constantly turns back and forth, so they can't sleep. The worst part is that Tyson sleeps next to Kai.

Tyson: *turns again* Hmmm... Hmmm...

Kai: *tries to calm down and not to strangling him* Arrrg... *turns to Ray and whispers* Say, Ray. Why I have to sleep next to this idiot?

Ray: *whispers back* Because you're the only one, who can kill him, if he goes too far.

Kai: *smirks* Good point.

Tyson: *turns to them* I can hear you, guys. Not cool.

Kai: *whispers annoyed* If you are sober now, then try, please, to sleep.

Tyson: *growls* I'm still angry at you. Why should I listen to you, after what you did to me 2 years ago.

Ray and Kai: *sigh annoyed* Not that again.

Tyson: *remembers the TV spot* What did you do to me? You betrayed me with the Demolition Boys, the Blitzkrieg Boys and the BEGA. But then, the collaboration with Boris, my archenemy. You slimy scoundrel!

Kenny: *screams* Noooooooooooo, not that again. Please, stop it.

Max: *laughs loud* Hahahahahahahahahahaha......

Ray: *sighs* Kai, do something, please.

Kai: *turns to Tyson and thanks to the moonlight Tyson can see Kai's dark, seriously face* Now listen carefully, you big pain in the neck! If you say another word, then that will be your last word that you ever said.

Tyson swallows scared and nods.

Kai: *whispers slyly* Good, boy. You learn fast. And now sleep. *turns away from him*

There is a long pause, as suddenly...

Tyson: *straightenes up* Kai? Have you ever thought about getting married?

Ray, Max, Kenny and Daichi: *break out in laughter* Hahahahahahaha.....

Kai: *also straightenes up and yells in panic* That's it. Go away from me, you perv. *grabs his pillow and hit him*

Tyson: Ouch...*tries to protect himself* Not me. A girl of course.

Kai: *lies back down and closes his eyes* Not of your business, Tyson.

Tyson: *smiles and daydreaming* I thought about that. I will marry a beautiful girl. I will have a son. I will give him Dragoon, and he will become the future World champion.

Kai: *smirks* Aha.

Tyson: *looks down at him* Kai? Can I ask you something?

Kai: *sighs, turns to him and looks annoyed* What?

Tyson: *looks at Kai suspiciously* Why did you want to fight me 2 years ago? And not against Ray or Max?

Kai: *growls angry and turns away* Good night, Tyson.

Tyson: *doesn't give up* Hey! I really want to know it.

Ray: *turns to Tyson* Because you're the best blader, ok. Everybody wanted to fight you.

Tyson: *gives again a suspicious look* I think, that's not the only reason, right Kai?

Kai: *growls annoyed* Leave me alone!

Tyson: *smiles slyly* I think you like me. That's why you chose me.

Kai ignores him.

Tyson: *smirks* Oh, I'm right?

Kai: *ignores his question* Good night, Tyson.

Tyson: *punches Kai's shoulder* Come on, my friend. Say it. You like me.

Kai: *growls* Leave me alone, you idiot.

Tyson: *smiles slyly and lies down* Very well, Kai. You want the hard way. Okay, you will get it. *starts to sing*

Hello, you, Mister flame
I've got some news for you
I wanna wake you up
so what you wanna do
Feel me burning by your side
'cause I'm never satisfied
Don't have to know your name
because it's all the same

I'm gonna light you up
so keep your fire burning
I'm gonna launch in you
Attack without a warning

Ray: *covers his head with the pillow* Please, Kai. Tell him, that you like him. Please.

Tyson: *continues to sing*
you say I'd better stop
But I am only human
You are my reason why god dare made man

Kai: *growls, jumps on him, grabs his neck and yells* Alright, you idiot. I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU! NOW SHUT UP AND SLEEP! *lies back down and turns away*

Tyson: *smiles wide and jumps on him* I like you to, Kai.

Kai: *pushes him away and stands up* That's it! I'm out of here. *takes his pillow and blanket* See you all tomorrow, maybe! *goes to the exit*

Tyson: *worried* Kai, I'm sorry!

Ray: *sighs* Kai, don't take it so serious. You know how Tyson is.

Kai: *turns to him* That's the point. *leaves the room*

Ray: *looks angry at Tyson* Great job, you world champion.

Tyson: *lies down and pounds* Yeah, yeah it's always my fault. Don't worry. Tomorrow I will apologize to him.