Chapter # 2

Author p.o.v

The pack environment was so lively. Everybody was busy with preparation. Some were cooking for the buffet, so some were cleaning the launch, some were decorating the pack house while other were assembling beer drums and other alcoholic beverages in the storage room. Jimin Jungkook joined soon and they too starting helping out their friends. Evening came faster than expected and everybody was now well-dressed to Welcome their new pack friends who are gonna live with them from now on. All the pack members were excited to meet with Kim's as they're like some cool kids in the house of nerds well that's how the young members of pack thought.

"Do you think they're hook up kind of person? I wonder how they fuck".. a member from the pack said. Jimin and rest of the member laughed lightly at the horny teenager's comment. Well everybody wanna see the royal Kim's and how are they nature wise. Must be cold and rude, that's for sure. At least that's what they assume.

"I'm going in the woods, I'll be back in an hour and will greet them then", Jungkook said to Yoongi who nodded in return. The guests are about to come but here Jungkook is leaving for woods. Why? And Yoongi didn't stopped him?

Well Jungkook lost his mother 6 years ago. She was shot by a human. In the world where they live, there are humans who are scared of wolves and hunt them down. So they have to hide their identity and blend in with them like normal human but that time her mother was expecting another pup and her condition got critical and after 1 month of constant suffering, she finally found peace. It was a horrible experience for Jungkook coz he was very close to his mother and she wanted to see her baby pup transforming into a wolf but unfortunately she couldn't.

After that incident, Jungkook often went to woods and there he found his secret spot, the edge of the cliff. From where he can see the sky so clearly and closely. The moon became his mother and he let it all out there while talking to moon , thinking that his mother is listening to him and that did help him out. He feels relax and calm after that. So that's why when he leaves for woods, nobody stops him or ask questions coz they know that he wanted to spend some time alone. He howls when he went to woods so that nobody disturb him. So that's why when he told Yoongi he wanted to go out in woods, he didn't stopped him neither asked him why.

Jungkook transformed into his beautiful silver fur and ran straight to his special place. Back at the pack house, the guest they all were expecting finally arrived. A pack of 24 wolves came in view. There arrival news broke 6 months ago and so the solar pack started working on expanding the pack house, rooms were added so their guest can feel at home because they won't be leaving anytime soon.

"Sorry to make you go through all the work and stuff", Namjoon said shaking Yoongi's hand. "It's not a big deal. Actually everybody was quite happy to be merge with you all and getting a chance to know you all better", Yoongi said with a small smile.

"One of us is still haven't arrived. Actually he's not a party or gathering person. I'm sorry on his behalf. He will be here soon though", Namjoon said apologetically.

"Can I ask which one of you is missing? And s'ok we totally understand that. I myself isn't a party person", Yoongi said politely.

"Taehyung! But he will be here soon".

"Alright then. So shall we enjoy the buffet now?", Yoongi said with a smile.

"Of course".. With that the lunar pack blend completely with solar pack. Everybody introduce themselves and start enjoying the meal. Some were busy eating while other were getting tipsy or drunk. On the other hand, Jungkook was looking at the beautiful sky which was showing the gorgeous color of gray and black while moonlight was lightening the woods. Stars were sparkling like tiny bulbs.