Chapter # 44

All the boys immediately stood in defensive position and hissed, making Erza smirked.

"Now now calm down you dogs, or else you'll die just like that half witch", she sneered.

Hoseok growled, "You bitch". Youngjae and Jimin stopped Hoseok from charging while Erza kept provoking them. "Do you know how did she died? Wanna hear her melodious full of agony plead. Aiisshhh not gonna lie, I enjoyed them. That's what happened when a lowly half ass witch try to take away what belongs to me", she rumbled.

"He is my son you bitch. He belongs to us, his family", Jungkook growled.

"Family? Hahaha my ass", she snickered then continued, "you threw him away. Your mate tried to burn him into ashes. It was me who raise subject 27—

"Bitch he is my son not your fucking testing object. HE HAS A NAME SO DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL HIM A SUBJECT OR I SWORE UPON MOON GODDESS THAT I WILL KILL YOU BIT BY BIT", Jungkook growled.

"Your shallow threats won't scare me. I'm a queen of witches for a reason. With a single flick, I can send you all to hell", she huffed.

"You'll be a queen for your half ass bitches, for us you're just another enemy who try to fuck with us and trust me, in the game of fucking we are always superior. Engrave that in your pea-brain", Yoongi retort.

"That's my man for you", Jimin smirked while she rolled her eyes. She snapped her fingers and immediately red cloaks surrounded them. Taehyung linked with all of them and they immediately ran on the opposite side of Scarlets. Erza laughed, "what happened? Are you running with your tails between your l— fuck", she screamed and jumped over a tree.

The moment all the boys run towards the opposite direction to distract the witches, Jihyun and Jungkook ran towards Sasha and Gguktae. Taehyung snapped his paws on the ground. With a loud thud noise, the ground split open, shaking the ground, making the red cloaks to loose their balance but before they could gain their balance, wind blades and fire caught them, burning their very existence. They screamed in agony and burn into nothingness.

Erza got angry and before Jihyun and Jungkook could save Gguktae and Sasha, she released wind blades, making them fell backwards. Both immediately gained their composure. Jungkook immediately transformed into his warrior form and released a blue flame, making a circular wall around Gguktae, "Mommy gonna save you. Just hang in their bubba", Jungkook said to Gguktae who look at the vision in front of him with half hooded eyes then he nodded.

"Like hell you're going out alive from her—

A fireball hit straight to her chest, making her back hit the tree trunk which broke into pieces because of the heavy impact, "Watch your mouth bitch. You're talking to my mate. Show some respect or I'll rip your tongue out", Taehyung snarled.

"They never stop flirting do they?", Jimin drawled. Youngjae was surprised that even in an intense battle like that, they're talking out things so lightly. Hoseok seeing his mate's astonished face, smiled and said, "We are one big crack family. You'll understand that soon. We don't like serious environment and we rarely switch to serious mode" and he nodded timidly.

Erza groaned then she snapped her fingers again, making the sky above them suddenly turned black and gray. They all looked up where cloud were moving like whirlpool, sound of thunder echoing loudly then a lightening strike down on ground, splitting the ground into two. They all dodged and laid on ground. More red cloaks started to gather and they all started to chant something in unison.