Chapter # 22

Author p.o.v

A week passed since that incident and Namjoon and Jin trained Jungkook but nothing happened. He wasn't able to use the flame again. He used it out of unconsciousness and now when he is fully awake, he doesn't know how to release it.

"What are you guys doing? A week has passed and still nothing", Jihyun huffed.

"Bitch he ain't a Potter head and he don't have any magic wand which we teach him how to use. It's his power. It will come from the inside. Why is that our fault", Jin rolled his eyes.

"We are trying to guide him. Just like we guide Taehyung but of course it's his first time so it will take some time", Namjoon said.

"Yeah that hoe can take dick and go for 12 rounds for the first time but can't release the fire", Jihyun said with a so done face.

Jimin tried suppressing his laugh, "Well that was his stamina. Are you jealous that on the first night he hit the jackpot?", He smirked.

Jihyun glared him, "Well you all are good at fucking but when it comes to being productive, you just throw your hands in the air", Jihyun scowled.

"Bitch he is trying to be productive as well. He wanted to carry his babies. Just imagine you babysitting his babies and you making them angry because you said no to bedtime stories and then one of them use fire to burn your ass", he winked while Jin laughed loudly. Namjoon was smiling ear to ear, trying so hard to hold his laugh.

"Hoe you want me to burn your ass? And why would I be babysitting them. It's your job", Jihyun said, narrowing his eyes.

"Alright alright. It was a joke. Easy there hoe. I'll check on my horny bunny boy. Even though he wasn't like that before. Shits happening since he got infected by virus J", Jimin said standing up and dusting his pants.

"Virus J?", Namjoon asked confused.

"Don't you dare", Jihyun growled.

"It's horny Jihyun's DNA. That's why virus J", with that saying he ran for his dear life while both Namjoon and Jin laughed teasing Jihyun.

-----------

"Haa .. Haa .. Haa "

"Bitch if you keep doing this haa haa shit, nothing will come from front but yeah if you keep pressurizing like that then I'm sure something drop from behind", Jimin mocked.

"Fucking jealous hoe. I poop in the morning and no new missile is loaded in my system since I didn't eat anything so nothing will come out", Jungkook said.

"Ewwww gross bitch. I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about fart".

"Then do you want me to fart on your face? It will be like perfume", Jungkook teased.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You know what... Fuck you".

"Aiisshhh shortie you're still drooling over me. I know I'm sexy and charming but I got a mate now. Be happy with my brother hoe", Jungkook mocked.

"Why you little piece of shit...", Jimin ran behind Jungkook and they both starting playing instead. Bogum came with Taehyung, making both of them stop.

"Hey...", Jimin said and both Bogum and Taehyung smiled.

"So Jungkook did you feel anything different?", Bogum asked.