Chapter # 10

Warning: Straight sex (Jungkook + Lisa)

This is Lisa from Ponyo. This is not Lisa from a girl group. I used the name because my vocab is short of name and I'm a weeb. In future, you'll see character's name that aren't even K-Pop. I don't ship any straight pairing. TaeKook is my ultimate. This is just a part of plot. You'll see in next chapter why I use the name "Lisa".

It's been over a month since Jungkook was teamed up with Taehyung for their camp trip but Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about it. The time spend with him was the bestest but just as he assumed that he will be like before was right too. Taehyung makes out with every chick and hoe that pass by him in corridors.

The student cafe site don't rest either. They kept publishing shits and every first headline was about older. It hurts him because even though he don't visit the cafe site anymore, the shit of students can't keep their mouth shut. They keep whispering and passing the news to everyone and to his dismay Luna always whimpered. He don't understand the connection between them.

It felt like an invisible string that keep him tied to him but is he the only one feeling this restless?? feeling this uneasy?? Doesn't older feel the same?? And if he does then why does he make out in front of him?? Questions always piled up in his mind. He was restless, uncomfortable and uneasy after seeing the official slut of university aka Layla making out with him.

Doesn't he knows about her being a slut? Or is he became a playboy himself? Well he is famous as a playboy by now anyways because whoever pass by him gets a hot make out session with him and whoever felt his touch can't stop talking about his delicious mouth, his warmth and his skilled tongue and Fuck!!! Jungkook hates it.

They were at home and it was 5 in the evening. Jungkook was thinking about all the shits happening and only one name was regulating on his mind and that was Kim Taehyung. He hates it. He hates him because because of him he couldn't concentrate on anything. JUngkook was the only one who was suffering both physically and mentally.

Physically because every pain and impact was torturing not only him but Luna too and physically Luna was getting weaker and weaker. Mentally because he fucking can't stop thinking about Taehyung. It's like a maze. He was moving in circles but in the end, he end up on Taehyung again. Jungkook was in his room, head low, fingers laced around his hairs while he was pulling so hard that some strands broke.

Jimin came in the room and seeing younger like that he immediately sat in front of him. Taking his hands on his. "What are you doing Kookie? What happened??"

"I-i don't know Hyung. I just.... I don't feel good. It feels like.... like anger is boiling inside me and I don't know how to release it".

"Why don't you go back to your favorite place? Your mood always change and you became cheerful whenever you come back from there"