Chapter # 35

The sun was shining upon their heads, indicating a new day as sun rose breaking the dawn but somehow it feels extremely dark and cold. It was like the sun never rose in the first place because their sun turned pale and was on the brink of Death.

"Hoseokie p-please stay ... Y-you can't leave us ..", Jimin choked as tears stream down his cheeks.

"B-byul is waiting for you. So is Hails. Y-you should stay with us", Jin said through hiccups.

They all were in tears trying so hard to stay strong but failing. How will they show up in front of Hails? How will they ever tell her that they couldn't protect their friend, their brother when they promised to come back safe and sound with everyone.

"It's all my fault... If he let me take that arrow—"

"J-jim....inn" Hoseok whispered ever so slowly. He immediately looked at Hoseok, taking his weak hand between his, "Y-yes Hoseokie I'm here.. it's me Jimin", he said through tears.

"Pl...ease take care of of my son...... and tell Hails I-i am s...so...rry...", Hoseok whispered through pain. He could no longer feel his body as it was already numb. His breathing turned shallow and he knew that it was end of the road for him.

"Don't you dare say that. We all will go out together. You're coming with us. You will talk to Hails on your own", Jin cried.

Sasha and Jihyun finally turned the whole palace into dust. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung came from the woods as well. Bogum looked at Jihyun and he nodded. He nudge Sasha, "Please", he whispered. She rolled her eyes but sighed.

"Get away from him", she ordered Jimin and Jin. They looked at her and moved a little away, giving space to Sasha, "Will he be alright?", Both Jin and Jimin asked in unison.

"I don't know about that but I can try. Also it depends on his will and stamina", she answered. They both eyed her with so much hope and trust. She mumbled something and a light spark above his wound. It stitched up his chest and the wound stopped bleeding.

But he was still pale. "W-why isn't he moving?", Jin asked looking at his friend's pale body and Sasha who stood up. "I told you I can try, but it's up to him. I don't use the dark magic which will bring back him to life because it's a give and take. If I give him life then I have to take one too", she said.

"T-then?", Jimin questioned.

Jihyun squeezed his shoulder and gestured him to stop. He was confused but actually everybody was. Jimin took Hoseok in his embrace. They all went to the pack house and after hours, they finally arrived at the pack house. The doctor of the pack house informed them about Hails fainting.

They immediately ran to the room, and saw Hails neck mark being all veiny and aroused. It was half erased. "T-the mark is still there", Jimin said as a little hope spark on his eyes and Jin nodded too. They admitted Hoseok and Jihyun ask the doctor to give his blood to Hoseok.

---------------------

Almost 3 weeks pass and Hoseok was still unconscious. They took care of Byul and Hails. In the past 3 weeks, Jimin met his father . He cried and hugged him and met his younger sister as well. Hoseok father was waiting for his son to wake up too.

Hails moved to Hoseok's father house. She stayed almost all day and night with Hoseok and for night, one of the boys stayed besides him. Jungkook was going through his  mood tantrums. Taehyung parents and everyone was excited in the pack house but that excitement was still not enough to make them happy because one of them was still suffering and wasn't fully recovered yet.