Chapter # 24

The practice session became an ordeal for Taehyung since it's hard to control his power and beast at the same time specially when he has a very seductive partner but with time he learned about the source of younger's power.

They were both practicing in the jungle and just like usual, Jungkook was sitting on older's lap, grinding on his shaft and kissing him hungry. From the past one week, Taehyung started releasing his power too because if he tried to control too much then a sudden release could damage more.

Taehyung was the first to broke the kiss, but a string of saliva was still attaching their lips. Jungkook was gasping, looking confused on why older broke the kiss this quick.

"What happened?", Jungkook asked breathless.

"Babe I think I know the source of your power", Taehyung rasped.

"Huhhh... Really?", Jungkook asked confused.

"Yeah. I think Babe it's all in your head. Since I have power, you feel safe around me. That's why you always release power around me. It has nothing to do with us being always involve into this intimating position", Taehyung said caressing younger's waist.

"But then h-how am I supposed to release this on my own?", Jungkook pouted.

"Just get relaxed and think about your power. Then feel that you are releasing it slowly and control it", Taehyung said, showing him in the process how to do that and by the time he finished talking, his flames were dancing on his palm.

Jungkook nodded but was hesitant. "Babe I said relax", Taehyung said again. Then Jungkook stood up, he exhaled a breath. He lifted his right palm in mid-air then he concentrated on his palm and after awhile, a small blue flame lit on his palm. With time it grew more and more and his smile widened seeing himself controlling the flames.

"Oh my Gawwdd Tae look!! I did it!!", Jungkook chimed and Taehyung's smile grew wider. Extinguishing his flames, he jumped on older who immediately caught him before they could attached their lips, a figure jumped down from the tree,

"Finally hoe! After ages you understand that it's not sex that give you power. Your pea brain didn't understand such a simple thing", Jihyun said rolling his eyes.

"Bitch were you always eyeing us in your bat form?", Jungkook asked shocked.

"Of course hoe! I have to keep an eye on both of you since you both are now explosive bombs", Jihyun huffed.

"Well well well..my horny Bunny finally mastered his power", Jimin said from the other side along with his hyungs.

"Thank goodness you did it without any destruction. We remember when we taught Tae, he just blew up the place and we got injured too. So great job Kookie. Well done", Jin said patting younger's shoulder.

"Alright so we move 1 stage further but what about Mihyuk? When is he coming?", Yoongi asked Jihyun.

"I assume by the end of this week. You all know plan right?", Jihyun said and everybody nodded.

Then they all went back to the pack house. Taehyung went straight to bathroom since the huge tent in front was hurting like hell. When Jungkook saw Taehyung going upstairs, he asked Bogum, "Hyung can I just do my thang with him now? Since we both have the same problem and he doesn't have to jerk if I'll help him".

"Hoe you're not allowed to do destruction with h-", before Jihyun can protest, Bogum said, "Of course" making him eye his mate.

"Thank you bogumie Hyung. And stop bugging in our matters you Jealous O", Jungkook said, censoring the word 'hoe' in front of Bogum.